Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Dec 11th, 2017, 11:08 am
eh NOOOOOOO!!!! i said t shirt and 3/4 pants like thisImage :D :D :D
when i was in New York in 1992 just after thanksgiving it was snowing and cold & beautiful i was wearing a t shit and pants it got just cold enough for me to wear a light hoodie jumper Imageexactly this style and thinness with front pouch pockets i loved that (without that logo of course) i wore that the whole time i was there i loved it! everyone who saw me thought i was nutty and kept asking me if i was cold my answer was always no i am not cold. :lol: :lol: :lol:
time to rest on the couch now :) :) enjoy your day im calling it a night
Dec 11th, 2017, 11:08 am

Dec 11th, 2017, 2:37 pm

Good night, matina! Good night, everyone!
Dec 11th, 2017, 2:37 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:20 pm
Hi everyone! I thought I would pop in and say hello. A little about me.... I live in the US in the northeast in Connecticut. I love to sew, you probably know that if you participate in SMY. I also knit a little bit, usually only when it's cold out. I also spin (yarn) although not as much as I used to. I love to read and run too. I don't sit still well. I hate the cold and snow. I wish I lived somewhere warmer. I don't like to cook but I like to eat. Well that about sums me up I think. :)
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:20 pm
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:37 pm
Hi, lizzieb & welcome to TLWBF :D
For someone who doesn't like to sit still, you must be good at it if you like sewing and knitting.
I'd love to trade my weather for yours please. I'll take cold over hot any day.
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:37 pm
Dec 11th, 2017, 9:32 pm
Hi everyone :wave:

Matina and Katy you're both welcome to come and roll around in my garden anytime, I got between 9 and 10 inches! :D

Dec 11th, 2017, 9:32 pm
Dec 11th, 2017, 10:32 pm
Thank you Alessa! Well I do sit still but I usually like to be doing something while I am sitting. :) Knitting is perfect at night while watching TV. And I move a lot when sewing to iron seams and rip out mistakes and all that. :)

Nonny you got a lot of snow! We got about 5 inches here. More than enough for me!
Dec 11th, 2017, 10:32 pm
Dec 11th, 2017, 10:50 pm
I was expecting to find Nonny's stash of cheese in there but ....!!

Dec 11th, 2017, 10:50 pm
Dec 11th, 2017, 10:57 pm
More than enough for me too Lizzie, I hate the white stuff and the cold! Image
Like you wish I lived somewhere warmer :(

Blue!! :shock:
You're been snooping in my shed? :o :lol:
Dec 11th, 2017, 10:57 pm
Dec 11th, 2017, 11:33 pm
Sorry Nonny, I didn't puncture any though :D
Dec 11th, 2017, 11:33 pm
Dec 12th, 2017, 1:13 am
Hello nonny :wave: I'm on my way :lol: I'll gladly swap our heat for your snow :D

matina pack a bag we're goin to nonnys :lol:
our snow melting services are required :D
Hey blue are they your old used ones in nonnys shed :lol: cheeky :o :lol: :lol: John not the kind of clothes I had in mind ,I'm hot but not willing to freeze my as.... sets that much :lol: evening bear and ice are you both ok :D welcome lizzieb :wave: I do like your photos on smy I can't sew, your very good I really liked the scarf you did :D hi alessa how are you :wave:
Good morning Pj hope your well after your walk yesterday, an iced coffee sounds great about now it's another 35c day
:? Hugs always to our regulars :D
Dec 12th, 2017, 1:13 am
Dec 12th, 2017, 1:34 am
Nice one Katy, can we do a house swap? :thumbup:

Blues used ones? :eh: :o :shock:
Ugh! What a horrible thought! :?
Maybe you and matina could clear my shed out for me while you're here? :lol: :lol:
Dec 12th, 2017, 1:34 am
Dec 12th, 2017, 1:52 am
Anytime nonny I'll swap :thumbup: :D tho I'll need a hazmat suit to clean out your shed :lol: :o :lol: Good night sweet dreams I'm sure your sleeping soon :D
Dec 12th, 2017, 1:52 am
Dec 12th, 2017, 1:56 am
kathlyn wrote:Anytime nonny I'll swap :thumbup: :D tho I'll need a hazmat suit to clean out your shed :lol: :o :lol: Good night sweet dreams I'm sure your sleeping soon :D

:lol: :lol:

Just going now!

Goodnight Katy and anyone else thats around, see you all tomorrow :wave:
Dec 12th, 2017, 1:56 am
Dec 12th, 2017, 2:07 am

Good morning for Tuesday to matina, Alessa and Katy!

Katy, yes, I took a while to recover after yesterday's walk. The return trip was mainly uphill, which didn't help . . . nor did the 27 degree temperature. But it was good to get out.

matina, trust you're feeling OK today. Let us know.

Hi to nonny and welcome aboard to lizzieb. I didn't actually drive through CT on my recent trip, but flew over it from Philadelphia. Always great to see pictures from New England.

Quite warm here . . . already 23 degrees, after a 13 degree low overnight.

Need another cup of Lavazza now . . .
Dec 12th, 2017, 2:07 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Dec 12th, 2017, 3:16 am
I feel better today just got back from the physio it helped even though he did very little but proceeding with caution.
:o :shock: Nonny i am on my way but say goobye to that shed :lol: :lol: :lol: no way am i going in there even with hazmat suit after bluey used those dolls first :o :shock: :? :? :? i feel a bonfire coming on one i wont even think of roasting any marshmallows over either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you will be getting a new shed nonny :lol: :lol: :lol: might even bring in the E.P.A. to make sure it is safe to buil a new one where the old one used to be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
35 degrees today top of 26 tonight holly hell :( :( :( :( :( :( beam me out of here scottie!!!!!
Dec 12th, 2017, 3:16 am