Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Oct 20th, 2017, 5:26 am
Well... it works. Nice time-lapse video.
Oct 20th, 2017, 5:26 am

Oct 20th, 2017, 5:40 am
Hey John good to see you sorry about your team :? Good night bear and Ice thank you for the contests today :) Pj it's pouring rain has been all day here it's down to 15c really hope it keeps going :) My favorite pic cockatoos the rain doesn't stop them from their seed :) I'm off for a nap ,Matina I hope your ok :? take care all bye for now :wave:
Oct 20th, 2017, 5:40 am
Oct 20th, 2017, 5:46 am
Good evening guys :wave:
So I did something very klutzy today...I tripped while moving a heavy mini-fridge. And then ran smack into what I was carrying. Hit my stomach hard...gonna leave a mark :lol:

Hi kathlyn, john, pjm, whoever else is around :wave:
Oct 20th, 2017, 5:46 am
Oct 20th, 2017, 5:58 am
Good afternoon/evening!

Hi :wave: booktopia, pjm, katy, matina, auntB, john, belle

@booktopia: hug!!! :D
@matina: hope you’re feeling better!
@pjm: wish I could be like Rishi and just lie there all day watching the birds.
@john: hope the Yankees fare better than the Cubs ;)
@belle: hope you’re Ok!

It’s 21C today and I’m loving it. Not loving the constant drizzle though. That I could do without.

Happy Friday, everyone! Have a great day :)
Oct 20th, 2017, 5:58 am
Oct 20th, 2017, 6:06 am
Belle... OUCH!
Alessa... the Yankees have already fared better... They're still playing... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And it's time to call matina... hope she's ok.
Oct 20th, 2017, 6:06 am

Oct 20th, 2017, 6:21 am
I'm okay, just sore. Hi alessa :wave:

Heading to bed soon, goodnight :wave:
Oct 20th, 2017, 6:21 am

Experiencing Some Health Issues, But Will Do My Best to Respond to Dead Links. Thank you
Oct 20th, 2017, 7:28 am
Hi, Alessa, Katy, Belle, John, matina and all the TFWBL regulars . . . Just now back from Leura Mall and it's still raining lightly here . . . more like mist, really . . . but quite a lot colder, now down to 9 degrees. Pretty foggy too. Maybe I should light a fire tonight . . .

Belle, hope you recover soon! I did something like that a couple of years ago and broke three ribs!

matina, thanks again for the BP advice. I stopped at the local chemist an hour ago and did one of those do-it-yourself blood pressure tests (twice, just to make sure) and I was only 136/80! Yay! More walnuts tonight . . .

An acquaintance of mine in nearby Blackheath took this garden shot a few days ago, before the current drizzle started . . .

Oct 20th, 2017, 7:28 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:36 am
hello all :) :wave: :wave:
i am so sorry for being away so long today :( :( but i have had a full on one :?
first organised home and contents insurance
2 did some banking and then
3 went to the chiropractor for mum and me
4 we had lunch out
5 came home had a 15 minute nana nap
6 then went out again for mums CT scan of her spine, :( it needs to be done before they will give her a cortisone injection into the back under ultrasound :o :shock:
which will be done Tuesday afternoon. They have to check as sometimes it is a tumor growing and if that is the case, they dont proceed with cortisone.
7. so a stress full day but, 8. good news she was cleared to have the injection on Tuesday originally it was scheduled for Thursday but they got her in earlier :D :D :D
JG bring on the refreshments please
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:36 am

Oct 20th, 2017, 10:32 am
matina, you've been a very, very busy girl! Glad to hear that your mother was cleared for her injection. Hope John will soon supply the refreshments. However, it's now 4:30 am in Chicago, so you might have to allow him to sleep a little while longer.

Cosmo refused to pose, and wouldn't even look up, so I call this one 'Cosmo Top View.' You can see that he's put a bit more weight back on, which is good. Whenever I leave my place on the couch in front of my laptop, on its little table, then he moves in for a nap . . .

Oct 20th, 2017, 10:32 am

Oct 20th, 2017, 10:43 am
Hello Everyone! Happy Friday! I will have a cup of coffee now. Good Day.
Oct 20th, 2017, 10:43 am
Oct 20th, 2017, 12:43 pm
oh PJ thats the butter bean pose i know it well from my little man. :lol: :lol: hmmm well JG is going to have to make it a double refreshment when he comes online again :lol: :lol: :lol:
time to go to bed for me night night everyone :wave: :wave:
Oct 20th, 2017, 12:43 pm

Oct 20th, 2017, 1:36 pm
Hi JoAtMoN77... and good morning to all those on this side of the world.
Sorry I'm late with the coffee ;)

And I guess it's too late to serve drinks to those on the other side of the world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pj... that picture of Cosmo looks a little like me from last night. Had to commiserate the loss last night. A "little" drinking was involved. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I slept very well and early 8)

Matina... sounds like you had a rough day... sorry I couldn't provide liquid support :D

To all the other regulars, good morning, afternoon, and evening :D
Oct 20th, 2017, 1:36 pm

Oct 20th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Had my fire going again this evening . . . now nearing midnight, and a wet 6 degrees outdoors, so I'd better start getting ready for bed . . .

Wecome, JoAtMoN77. Hi, dreamer and Diva and Alesssa and all the TBWBL regulars.

Good night to matina and Katy.

John, I'm going to have to pass on the coffee . . . it will just keep me awake!
Oct 20th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Oct 20th, 2017, 2:53 pm
Good afternoon :D

Hi Katy, Pj, John, Alessa and all :D

looking at the recently pics around the world, it seems like mist is covering a good part of it.
Fog can be fascinating when you're at home, but not if you have to do errands and drive.

This morning microscopic particles of moisture were suspended in the air, it was like walking through impalpable curtains

Katy today I'm cooking ratatouille :D turkey popcorn and steamed rice, do you want some? Is it still too hot like in summer there?
Pj your cats are gorgeus as ever.
Do walnuts really lower blood pressure?

I'll have some tea, outside is cold and damp, robins have arrived searching for breadcrumbs, must buy some for them, little brave birds.
Oct 20th, 2017, 2:53 pm