Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Oct 20th, 2017, 3:06 pm
Yes... Walnuts "can" lower blood pressure. And they are healthy in a lot of other ways as well. I've added walnuts to my diet based on recommendations from my doctor and a nutritionist (my niece is a nutritionist) :D
Oct 20th, 2017, 3:06 pm

Oct 20th, 2017, 3:51 pm
Thanks John :D

here you go :D !

and for all

Oct 20th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Oct 20th, 2017, 4:20 pm
Hmmm... which is first ;)
Oct 20th, 2017, 4:20 pm

Oct 20th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Hi everyone :wave:
@pjm: no broken ribs, but i'm showing signs of bruises today.
Oct 20th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Oct 20th, 2017, 11:44 pm
Good evening everyone :wave:

Yippee!!! it's Friday... hope everyone survived the week and is looking forward to the weekend :D

Belle wrote:Good evening guys :wave:
So I did something very klutzy today...I tripped while moving a heavy mini-fridge. And then ran smack into what I was carrying. Hit my stomach hard...gonna leave a mark :lol:

:shock: belle - hope you are doing okay.... :)
Oct 20th, 2017, 11:44 pm
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:06 am
Hello everyone :wave: hey bear and ice :wave: how are you girls :D hi belle I'm sorry you hurt yourself I hope it's just bruised take care :? hello auntb and john:wave: I'm pulling up a chair for coffee and your ratatouille auntb :D maybe desert too :lol: Thank you guys warm wishes to you both :D Good morning Matina good news about mum :) I'm off shopping and lunch with the kids :D I hope your OK after your busy day :)
Pj your bp was good :? sometimes I think I stress waiting at the drs and my bp rises :?
Oh Cosmo I'm with you I was curled up yesterday it's a comfy position cuddles to you and the kittens :D Have a great weekend all :D
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:06 am
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:38 am
GOODMORNING ALL!! :wave:
Satan has arrived :( :( :( but i wanted to say hello to everyone :)
:o :shock: Lara i hope you went to the drs to get checked out :? sometimes the bruising is worse especially if you have bruised your spleen or liver kidney nothing to scoff at just go and get checked out better safe than sorry and run the risks of complications later on. :( look after yourself honey love you.
bear nice to see you its Saturday here :D
auntbessie nice refreshments this wolf wont say no :lol: :lol: :lol:
JG good to see you. sorry im on the phone for Satan's issues another busy day
Katy bless you i needed that pic and i need a lot of work done around the house very very handy indeed :lol: :lol: enjoy your day out shopping and lunch have something nice oyu deserve it my love to the family.
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:38 am

Oct 21st, 2017, 1:59 am
Bob the builder can he fix it for you Matina yes he can :lol: :lol: Love to you and mum :D
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:59 am
Oct 21st, 2017, 2:18 am

Good morning, matina, Alessa and Katy. This is what I often find if I'm late with the morning feeding on the front deck . . .

Belle, I proved to be a quick healer after my bump. Hope you are too!

matina and Katy, sounds like you both have busy Saturdays ahead. Hope everything goes well.

br bear and Ice . . . your weekends are just ahead!

Quite a cool night here last night, down to 5 degrees by 4 am. I keep reminding my local friends that 3 years ago we had snow in October. So it can happen . . .

Friends arriving tomorrow (Sunday) so I'm going to be doing a bit of cleaning up today.
Oct 21st, 2017, 2:18 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Oct 21st, 2017, 5:09 am
Yes... happy weekend to all.
Pj... The Yankees just lost and now it's tied at three games each. Tomorrow will be the deciding game.
Katy... NOOOOOOOO... not Bob the Builder... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! ;)
matina... Hang in there. Get things done and then RELAX!
Belle... glad to here it was nothing serious, but matina raises a good point.
HI BEAR... :D
Oct 21st, 2017, 5:09 am

Oct 21st, 2017, 5:23 am
hey y'all :wave:
Oct 21st, 2017, 5:23 am

Experiencing Some Health Issues, But Will Do My Best to Respond to Dead Links. Thank you
Oct 21st, 2017, 6:02 am
i now can get to the blasted phone connection behind my desk way down low on the wall and the main power point too.(dont know why in gods name they designed houses that way), i mean seriously!!!! :roll: :roll: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
So after moving sofa bed another desk with the desktop computer on there the printer & the stereo and untangling every cable known to man and his four legged friend. :? :lol: :lol: :lol: i am now able to access that area to set up the new modem when it is ready to be set up.
i got the new modem yesterday im looking at it like its an alien device from another world :o :shock: :? :? :? only to find out this morning they will connect me to nbn on the 24th of October but it might not be up and running for a couple of business days and only way i know it will be working is when my adsl is no longer working :( :( :( then they expect me to set up my modem (say what!!!!) :o :shock: :wtf: :wtf: :eh: :problem: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: do they know a wolf and technology dont mix!!! :? :? :? holly hell. no one is going to come into the house to set it up :evil: :twisted:im reading the instructions and i am thinking how do i attach my answering machine? do i still need the splitter? do i attach it to the wall outlet or the modem ARRRRRRGGGG :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :-x :-x :-x i am going to need to get my techy friend to come round and who knows when that will be :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
anyone live in S.A that can help and old wolf out!!! :( :( :( i am so sore from all the moving cleaning etc then i am thinking of having to put it all back later :? :wtf: :-x :-x
PJ feel like a mini holiday to S.A. :D :D accommodation and meals provided even airport pick up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: full access to the bar after all the cables are sorted and put in the right spots :lol: :lol: 8)
JG im offering the same to you. even if your further away :lol: :lol: 8)
time for coffee then the hard ware store :? :?
Oct 21st, 2017, 6:02 am

Oct 21st, 2017, 6:12 am
Hi :wave:

Sorry to hear about your technological troubles matina. I hope it can be fixed sooner.

This thing with the SQLs must be more serious than I thought because I suddenly lost my VIP status. I see it also affected others. :?
Oct 21st, 2017, 6:12 am
Oct 21st, 2017, 6:22 am
Matina... If I could I would. I'm really good at home tech installations. The last time Comcast claimed they HAD TO SEND a tech, he showed up, took one look and commented that there was no reason why he needed to be there. ;) Good luck. And yeah, just find a tech geek and offer him some beer.

And Alessa... WTF. You are a VIP, will always be a VIP, and I'm sure this is just a temporary condition.
But I have to admit that the site has been buggy lately. We had similar problems on another site where I'm an admin that uses phpBB. I hope the admin here can fix their problems.
However, it is probably a server issue and not a software problem.

Hi Belle.
Oct 21st, 2017, 6:22 am

Oct 21st, 2017, 6:25 am
Thanks, john. I sent Disk4mat a PM. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Oct 21st, 2017, 6:25 am