Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 23rd, 2019, 8:13 am
For some STRANGE REASON... They have scheduled a Golf Outing on the MORNING OF THE WEDDING.
The group will include the Groom... all of his groomsmen, his father, me and my brothers
They "claim" it's to get all the men out of their hair until the wedding later in the evening.
None of us think that this is a very good idea... :lol: :lol: :lol:

But, we will be good soldiers and DO AS WE ARE TOLD :lol: :lol: :lol:

What could POSSIBLY GO WRONG in this scenario... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jun 23rd, 2019, 8:13 am

Jun 23rd, 2019, 8:27 am
Hello, everyone! :wave: I hope you are all having a good weekend.
I'm just passing through :)

John, I'll just leave this here for you :lol: --->
And this, too :mrgreen:
Jun 23rd, 2019, 8:27 am

Jun 23rd, 2019, 12:46 pm

Wow, John . . . that's an imaginative plan for the wedding! Looking forward to hearing how it all works out.

fox, good to hear from you.

Good night, everyone!
Jun 23rd, 2019, 12:46 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 23rd, 2019, 3:54 pm
An old shot.

Jun 23rd, 2019, 3:54 pm
Jun 24th, 2019, 1:14 am
Passing through... just checking in and up on everyone.... :lol:

Hope everyone had a good weekend :D
Jun 24th, 2019, 1:14 am
Jun 24th, 2019, 1:33 am
Was that a drive by bear, whoosh :lol: Hey bear :wave: all's well in Aussie land, well with me it is :? Hi sunnydn lovely flower :D Evening john hmmm a round of golf on the morning of the wedding :o You all better be good, and get the groom back there in one piece :shifty: :think: :wave: morning Matina big hugs always mwah :) Good morning Pj how are you, I guess a bit nervous for your cataract op on Wednesday, I send you all the best and prayers you will be just fine :thumbup: Lots of rain here overnight but it looks to be a sunny day still only 15c :) hi ice :) fox you coulda dropped a kilt in with the barrel of Jack :lol: :D Diva mwah :D
Jun 24th, 2019, 1:33 am
Jun 24th, 2019, 2:47 am

Good morning, everyone!

Katy, yes, am a bit nervous about Wednesday morning's cataract operation, despite everyone's good reports about their own operations. Am taking the special antibiotic eye drops four times daily, as prescribed. Thanks for your good wishes.

Hi to the speeding br bear and also to sunny.

matina, how are you doing today? How was your weekend? Let us know.

Rain here since early last night . . . not a lot but very welcome after the dry spell. Was supposed to go down to 3 degrees last night and was still only about 5 earlier this morning. Just had my weekly phone call with my brother in the US.

Am going to have a fairly quiet day today and catch up on correspondence.

Took the photo above about half an hour ago.

Bye for now!
Jun 24th, 2019, 2:47 am

Jun 24th, 2019, 9:32 am
Hi Everyone!! :wave:

Yikes it's quiet on here tonight... :shock:

Just working on my back-up computer, which is weird... my main one gave me a message saying HD failure imminent and to back up my data, (even though I just tested the HD health and got a clean bill just a couple of days ago) but now it won't give me my screensaver password prompt, so I've just shut it down and hopefully the tech will be able to bypass it so I can do a back-up... If it's not one thing it's another... :(

Anyway, I hope all of you are having a good day/evening... :D :D
Jun 24th, 2019, 9:32 am
Jun 24th, 2019, 10:50 am
:? yeah JG not a good idea. :? :( i foresee all the men turning up disheveled and drunk as skunks (or not turning up at all) :o :shock: God help all of you in either scenario :lol: :lol: :lol: thank you for making me laugh! :lol: :lol:
I've not been too well :( :( but i am hoping i see light at the end of this never ending tunnel :? but again it could be just a mirage :( :( :( it has been eluding me for the last 3 months :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: well no matter what happens i have to take Satan for his driving test on the 1st of July, so i will have to suck it up and pull up my big girl pants to get that done :? :?
PJ i hope your brother is doing well. I wish you well with the upcoming surgery i will expect and email or pm letting me know how it all goes. my prayers and thoughts are with you.
to all the regulars thank you for your good wishes love and support.
Diva and kathy you both are my rocks in all this madness THANK YOU!!! Hope you both get well soon too what a crappy year we are all having :( :( :(
Ice Bear Stretton glad to see you here pop in more often.
stretton goodluck with the computer problems.
Star freeze me Foxy omar seb brooklyn lara you are all missed. :( :(
another rest day for me tomorrow doing the very bare minimum. jobs are piling up! :( :( :( my poor mother is trying to do some of them and i feel like a real heal im so worried she will hurt herself and god help us both then. well on this note i will bid you all a GOODNIGHT GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Jun 24th, 2019, 10:50 am

Jun 24th, 2019, 2:27 pm
An old shot.

Jun 24th, 2019, 2:27 pm
Jun 24th, 2019, 2:41 pm
matina... Yeah, I don't see any good outcome to this scenario. Our only salvation is "IT WAS MY DAUGHTERS IDEA"
I just hope we tee off early enough that I can get a nap in before the wedding :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry to hear you aren't 100% yet.
And good luck with Satan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunny... old but still good ;)
Some say that about me

Stretton... you just don't have much luck with your computer.
And the irony of it all... you can't make a back up because the back up doesn't work :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pj... love the colors
And cheers to the Yankees, they have really been on a roll lately. And they will only get better :shock:

Katy... getting the groom back in one piece is the job of the Best Man, NOT the father of the Bride :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Bear :wave: :wave: :wave:

Foxy... you aren't the first person to mention "Father of the Bride" :lol: :lol: :lol:
And yes, I'm counting on them to make sure they have a barrel JUST like you have in the picture.
they better, since I'm paying for a bunch of it

Hello to all the other regulars and lurkers.
Jun 24th, 2019, 2:41 pm

Jun 24th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Had a long talk with my scientist son this afternoon and he's sent me ten photos from the koala colony he's monitoring, located south of Brisbane. It all seems to be going very well, and the data collected will help Queensland make plans to improve the future of the furry guys. All have names. This one is Kimo.

Stretton, hope you get all the computer glitches sorted out soon.

Hi to John and sunny.

matina, will keep in touch.

Good night, everyone!
Jun 24th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Jun 24th, 2019, 7:22 pm
just returned from my sons wedding. he lives in north carolina which is the south in the US. i live in jersey which is north cant understand why i was freezing down there. other than that all went well beautiful wedding one exception outside ceremony and it rained . for just a short art of the day - the ceremony. but the love was there and all was beautiful
Jun 24th, 2019, 7:22 pm

Peace out!
Jun 25th, 2019, 12:25 am
hello all! yo Brooklyn congratulations on your sons wedding, may they have a happy healthy life together.
JG yes you are he father of the bride but if anything goes wrong your little girl will come to you for answers and help so it starts and stops with you.
Jun 25th, 2019, 12:25 am

Jun 25th, 2019, 2:45 am
Hi everyone.
John you need to stick to the groom like glue otherwise your toast when the women get hold of you :? you can't trust the best man :o :shock: goodness :lol: Matina my back is not too bad today :( but I'll still stick to the couch, good to excuse to read :? you rest up too bless xo Hi slynch congratulations on your sons wedding how wonderful for you all :D blessings to them :? Good morning Pj more rain here overnight, are you getting any :? I'd hope the dam would be getting some :? Good luck for tomorrow
it'll be over before you know it, take care :)
Evening to bear, ice , fox and all our regulars :D
Jun 25th, 2019, 2:45 am