Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 25th, 2019, 3:47 am
Hi Everyone :wave:

JG - you do know you can golf without drinking, right? :lol: :lol:

PJ - good luck with your surgery on Wednesday, it's coming up fast!! :thumbup:

We've been getting some rain, and it's really soaking in, which is a good thing, sometimes it comes so fast it just goes straight into the runoffs... I've had a bit of a Charlie Brown day... Norton had to re-install Norton, I was in the wait queue for 29 minutes and then it took them about half an hour to work their magic... then the fire alarm went off, twice... then I realized my little Mobi tool was getting treated like a virus by Norton and I needed it to be exempt, so I waited in the queue for 31 minutes when they answered, I got half of the case number out and my power went out and I lost my connection... I had to queue again and then the Norton guy couldn't fix it and he had to escalate the problem, it finally go fixed... The good thing about today is I figured out how to download YouTube videos while I was on hold... yayyyyy… :lol: :lol: There's a sleep one that really works surprisingly well and I wanted to store it locally... :thumbup:

But hey at least I'm not sick!!! Hope you both feel better soon Matina and Katy! Take it easy!! :D

Have a good one!! :D
Jun 25th, 2019, 3:47 am
Jun 25th, 2019, 5:12 am

Greetings, everyone. Running a bit late today.

Just re-booted Chrome without saving my long post (sigh) so will be shorter this time. Sorry.

matina, trust you're continuing to feel better. Keep us posted.

Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes for tomorrow's op. Will have to be up at 6 am to get to Lithgow in time.

Glad to hear about your son's wedding, slynch. John, trust your daughter's wedding will go well too. Still remember my son's exotic beach wedding back in 1996. Seems like yesterday.

Katy, up to 9 degrees here now . . . a few showers on and off. Hope much of it filters down the valley to Warragamba.

Stretton, sorry to hear about the computer troubles. Hope all will be well for a while.

Top photo shows Lulu up in one of her favourite gum trees in QLD, courtesy of my son.

Bottom photo taken a few hours ago . . .

Jun 25th, 2019, 5:12 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 25th, 2019, 6:08 am
Stretton wrote:JG - you do know you can golf without drinking, right? :lol: :lol:

Huh? You can? Never heard or done that before... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear about your technical problems. It's good to hear that you learned something at the same time you were getting screwed over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pj... What do the birds do when you aren't around to feed them... :lol: :lol: :lol:
And good luck with your "procedure"

matina and Katy... I have the best defense. "I'm just doing what she told me to do" :lol: :lol: :lol:

slynch... I hope my daughters wedding has the same love and beauty as your sons.
Congrats!

Hello to all the other regulars and lurkers. I did all my chores today, so...
Jun 25th, 2019, 6:08 am

Jun 25th, 2019, 6:51 am
hello all
I am slowly getting my strength back.(i am whispering so the fates dont hear me) :? :? :shh: :shh:
I have been busy on the phone contacting various companies to update credit card details. I swear we do all the work for them and no pay cheque to show for it. :roll: :roll:
I also found someone trying to get money out of another card i have. :o :shock: you know when they try to take out say 40 cents then they follow it up by a bigger amount, if it goes through? ass hats they didn't know i dont pay anything like that out of that card only certain online shopping stuff and only from legit places so it suck out like a sore thumb. :twisted: :evil: notified the bank asap. It is just the inconvenience of having to wait for card replacement and not able to use it in the mean time so NOT HAPPY JAN! :evil: :twisted:
Kathy i hope you are improving. :angel: :? :(
PJ good luck tomorrow i will be thinking of you.
JG thank you so much now to check what i got :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :thumbup: :thumbup:
Jun 25th, 2019, 6:51 am

Jun 25th, 2019, 7:09 am
Stretton have you got any hair left :o cause I'd be pulling mine out by now, sheesh you certainly had an eventful day the fire alarm just topped it off I bet, I hope your alright with everything now :D John I still think it's a bad idea :? the men should be locked up till its time to get dressed for the wedding :lol:
Matina I don't feel too bad this afternoon the heat pack helps, hugs to you mwah :D All the best Pj we'll have lots of brightly coloured kilts posted, just to check your new eyesight :lol: that's something to look forward to right 8) :lol: Good luck :thumbup: coffee and cake time,

Good night all take care :D
Jun 25th, 2019, 7:09 am
Jun 25th, 2019, 7:14 am
OH NOW THAT'S A CAKE!!! YES PLEEEEEASE!!!
Jun 25th, 2019, 7:14 am

Jun 25th, 2019, 7:21 am

But bring it anyway... YUM!!!

But I'll pass on the coffee
Jun 25th, 2019, 7:21 am

Jun 25th, 2019, 9:28 am
Hello everyone! :wave: I hope you are having a good day :)

Hmm, you surprise me, guys. Haven't you ever heard of a traditional Ushers' lunch before a wedding ceremony? As you can probably imagine, it's usually anything but a quiet and dry affair :lol: :lol: :lol: And yet everyone somehow manages to turn up where they are expected and get hitched as planned :mrgreen: Golf, even allowing for some libations, sounds like a prep school outing in comparison :lol: I'm sure everything will be just fine, John :D Have fun! :mrgreen:

Pj, good luck with your surgery tomorrow!
And thanks for sharing those adorable koala pics :D

Slynch, congratulations on your son's wedding!

Stretton, sorry about your computer-related trials and tribulations. It all sounds awfully complicated to me :?

Matina, I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better! Take it easy and don't overdo it :?

Kathy, I wish I could really get my greedy talons on that cake of yours! :lol:
Jun 25th, 2019, 9:28 am

Jun 25th, 2019, 1:53 pm
foxrampant wrote:Golf, even allowing for "some" libations, sounds like a prep school outing in comparison

Some...

You obviously have never "seriously" played golf :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jun 25th, 2019, 1:53 pm

Jun 25th, 2019, 2:53 pm
Hello PJ Sir, Matina, Kathlyn, JG and everyone.

Here is one more old shot.

Good Whishes for PJ Sir for cataract operation tomorrow.

Wish Matina keep improving day by day.
Jun 25th, 2019, 2:53 pm
Jun 25th, 2019, 3:08 pm
John, we may just have different ideas as to how much exactly is "some" :wink: :mrgreen:
Image Image
Jun 25th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Jun 25th, 2019, 3:56 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It sounds like you know my family and friends ;)
Jun 25th, 2019, 3:56 pm

Jun 25th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Lulu is an adorable koala!! :D :D
Jun 25th, 2019, 10:59 pm

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jun 26th, 2019, 1:18 am
Good morning all.

Hi fox :wave: that's a boat load of whiskey you've got there :? is that for the kilt fanciers society meetings :o :lol: here's a little somethin to go with the booze :shock: :lol:

Hi star how are you doing :D
Pj good luck with your surgery today :D Morning Matina bless mwah :D evening to all our regulars, Hello John. Bear, ice :D Welcome sunnydn :wave: time for a cuppa :D
Jun 26th, 2019, 1:18 am
Jun 26th, 2019, 4:00 am

Just now back from Lithgow Hospital. Op seems to have gone well. Eye patch until tomorrow! More later.

Hope you're all well.

Photo shows Lithgow Private Hospital section . . . there were kangaroos in the paddock just behind it!
Jun 26th, 2019, 4:00 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle