Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Apr 23rd, 2017, 12:22 pm

Hi, matina . . . just sent you a PM!

Hoping to hear about my internet refund tomorrow.

Was tied up with visitors and missed out on replying to br bear and Ice.

Signing off from TFWBL now and will be back tomorrow, probably after my weekly Skype call to my brother.
Apr 23rd, 2017, 12:22 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Apr 24th, 2017, 12:47 am
Good evening all :wave:

... hope everyone is well today :D :D

@katy - what plants did you get for your garden??

@pj - hopefully you get the full month refund :D

@matina - enjoy your BBQ with your friends ... and hopefully we will all see you here later this afternoon :D :D

@ice - hmmm... hope you didn't fall off the bench... :lol: :lol:
Apr 24th, 2017, 12:47 am
Apr 24th, 2017, 12:54 am
Evening all hey bear ice how are you girls
I just ended up buying new solar lights for the garden and a herb garden to start in a pot :D Morning matina have a happy day with your BBQ I'm out to hairdresser today :Dneed to get rid if the greys :lol: :shock:
Big hugs :D Pj I love how your pics are so clear the colours of that tree amazing :D I'll pop in while having coffee they have we Wi fi :D Hi everyone else have a great day see you soon
Apr 24th, 2017, 12:54 am
Apr 24th, 2017, 1:06 am

Good morning matina and Alessa and Katy. Another beautiful and sunny day up here.

Just waiting for my brother's Skype call. Will be back later.
Apr 24th, 2017, 1:06 am

Apr 24th, 2017, 1:36 am
hello all a bit of a drive by today bust cleaning and cooking about to go out and BBQ over hot coals wish you were all here helping me out it would be a very nice day indeed ;-) thinking of you all
@Katy have fun at the hairdressers and enjoy the pampering you deserve it! :D
@PJ i hope they do right bu you if not pm me and i will take it from there ;-) :lol: 8) STUNNING PICTURES PJ!!! :o :shock:
@Bear thank you for letting everyone know i wasn't able to pop in earlier :D :D
@Ice sneaky :o :shock: as ever updating the game connect 4 before you normally do??? :lol:
@everyone i may have missed hello and i am sorry to have missed you. haven't seen Brooklyn in a while hope all is well. :)
well that is all from me for now have a great day/morning/evening /night everyone

sleeping arrangements and katy trying to make a run for the ebook section again i have her by the leg all good :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apr 24th, 2017, 1:36 am

Apr 24th, 2017, 1:38 am
Apr 24th, 2017, 1:38 am
Apr 24th, 2017, 1:42 am
:o :shock: NOTTY flea inspector!! nice to see you;-) sorry i am starting to scratch incessantly now, got to go!! :lol: :lol: 8)
Apr 24th, 2017, 1:42 am

Apr 24th, 2017, 1:52 am
n0tall0wed wrote:Image

You're goat farm is growing.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apr 24th, 2017, 1:52 am
Apr 24th, 2017, 2:34 am
matina, hope you have a good day.

Katy, I have some of those solar garden lights too.

br bear and Ice . . . keep up the good work!

Just finished my weekly Skype call with my brother in the US.

Apr 24th, 2017, 2:34 am

Apr 24th, 2017, 2:46 am
:wave: good evening everyone :D

as always pj...those are absolutely beautiful pictures

matina wrote:@Ice sneaky :o :shock: as ever updating the game connect 4 before you normally do??? :lol:

:shh: someone was in no shape to do their job last night..so I bought myself some time for tomorrow nights update :wink: :lol:

I see n0tty has caught himself a goat :lol:

katy..enjoy that head rub :thumbup:
Apr 24th, 2017, 2:46 am
Apr 24th, 2017, 3:53 am
Going with the rodents paid off.
Apr 24th, 2017, 3:53 am
Apr 24th, 2017, 3:59 am
Hey all :wave: back home hair done greys gone :D ice head rub was awesome nearly fell asleep :lol: :D Damn matina's got me trapped I haven't even looked at books today I guess it'll be nap time soon :D :lol: Pj another beautiful day here and another lovely autumn pic I trust your brother is well :D Hey bear ice hope your both ok :D
Apr 24th, 2017, 3:59 am
Apr 24th, 2017, 4:10 am
and it's time to start the sleep/nap train....all aboard... :lol: :lol:

I'm off .... hope you all have a great afternoon :D :D katy hope you get to go out and show off your new doo.. :) :)

pj love your fall shots... I'd post some spring ones but pictures of mud just don't compare with your bright colours :lol: :lol:

matina see you later hope you had a good time at the BBQ

n0tty... enjoy your goat... looks like he likes giving you rides... :lol:

Ice & compaq enjoy the remainders of your day :D :D

See you all tomorrow :wave:
Apr 24th, 2017, 4:10 am
Apr 24th, 2017, 4:12 am
Night bear grab a spot :D
Apr 24th, 2017, 4:12 am
Apr 24th, 2017, 6:57 am
Good nite to some and good morning to others.
Katy my old great nan used to come out with some strange sayings, one of which was you should pluck out your first grey hair and send it to someone for luck. So I did and sent it to a friend, it was actually a chest hair but she thought I was sending her a lucky pube lol
Yesterday I went to Walmart, Booky told me to go there as it's her favourite store :lol: I asked a lady who worked there for a coffee filter holder that goes over cups... her English wasn't that great, so hand signs and saying goes over cups ... she took me to the bra section. We got there in the end and no Walmart doesn't sell what I wanted but a place called Peets Coffee did, their coffee is nice too :D
Apr 24th, 2017, 6:57 am