Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 18th, 2020, 5:32 pm
sherlockx wrote:Dinkum Diatribes Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap?

Needs an adverb, either daintily or dandily :D
May 18th, 2020, 5:32 pm
May 19th, 2020, 3:13 am
Late afternoon all :)

Just back from the hairdressers had a cut n blow dry :) god it felt good :lol: matina enjoy your new do too ,we no longer look like Dumbledore :lol:

What's with Dunkin donuts :crazy: the names too long now, I vote for Kilted Korner :thumbup: :think: Good morning Pj a little warmer today very foggy this morning 23c gorgeous outside :? It was nice just to go out and do something normal like get a hair cut, we did have to give our name and mobile no. to the reception :? So it looks like the kids will be back at school full time from next week a lot of relieved parents right now :) time for lunch :) have a good day everyone take care :D
May 19th, 2020, 3:13 am
May 19th, 2020, 6:01 am
Kathy's kilted corner / Matina's mates or PJ's B.P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
doughnuts did someone say doughnuts???? :? sher do i detect some false advertising here???? not kosher honey not kosher at all!
back late from hairdressers great having a color no longer looking like gandalf the white :lol: :lol: :lol:
PJ hope you are well i haven't had a chance to read through the thread only what is at the top of this page. it is a quick pop in from me.
hello to all the regulars and god bless you all
time for nana nap

edit. dirty deeds done dirt cheap (thisis not a hit list thread is it ) i am going to need a few pages advertising space please :lol: :lol: plus who the F****/hell is Hernando :? :? :? :lol: :lol: and where is his hideaway, and what does that look like???? :lol: :lol: :lol: please replystill waiting on my doughnuts :? :? :( :(
May 19th, 2020, 6:01 am

May 19th, 2020, 6:29 am

Coffee and donuts enjoy :D
May 19th, 2020, 6:29 am
May 19th, 2020, 7:18 am

Quickly checking in . . . all OK . . . will be back later.

My kitten had to have many of her 'knots' cut the other day . . . long story. She's fine, though. Sunnya remains very fluffy.
May 19th, 2020, 7:18 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 19th, 2020, 7:33 am
:o :shock: :shock: :shock: RISHI :o :o :o :o half a cat now where did all that lovely fur get to? what did papa do to you???? SUFFERING SUCCOTASH!!!
THANK YOU KATHY! ( but you didn't name this thread dinkum diatribes dunkin doughnuts in other-words D4/4D) or Matina's Mobilism Mates :lol: :lol: :lol: MMM (inside jokes for the ladies who remember :? :? :oops: :-P :-P (admittedly there where a few more MMMM's to it) and it was a picture only newsletter o :oops: :-P :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
COFFEE TIME!!!
May 19th, 2020, 7:33 am

May 19th, 2020, 10:20 am
Did someone say coffee time? :D
May 19th, 2020, 10:20 am
May 19th, 2020, 11:00 am
Dumplings now :roll: :roll: REALLY!!! :lol: :lol: It will be damper next
May 19th, 2020, 11:00 am

May 19th, 2020, 11:11 am
As long as it's not diarrhea, I reckon we'll be fine :lol: :lol: :lol:
May 19th, 2020, 11:11 am
May 19th, 2020, 12:59 pm

Wow! Our little 'contest' has undergone some changes over the past 24 hours! My only suggestion now is to change (tlwbtf) to (TLWBF). That's what we used to call it. I'll lay off the stine for now, since I don't really talk that way . . .

matina, all is OK here. I've been on the phone to the US because my brother's wife is in the hospital, having an operation. My brother is doing fine, but their daughter is helping them out. Hope you're feeling well this evening. And, yes . . . who in heck is Hernando?

Katy, Rishi finally had to have a good, thorough clip. She was grooming and grooming and creating lots of knots. The vet would have done it but only under a general anesthetic, and I didn't want that. She's very gentle and doesn't ever bite or scratch. So now she has fluffy feet, a fluffy tail and a fluffy face and head . . . but will spend the next couple of months growing everything back. And in the meantime, I'll watch carefully for every new knot or kink. Sunnya looks like a Davy Crockett hat on steroids, or a mini-raccoon. She's really fluffed up for the winter!

I finally got my new laptop and will slowly be transferring everything over to it. It's much faster and has a 1 TB solid state drive. My old hard drive was starting to make occasional funny noises, and I know what that means.

Hi to Diva, Blue, FreezeMe and Jeanette. Will get back to my computer work now, and then have a midnight phone call scheduled, to check on my sister-in-law in Maine. They're 14 hours behind eastern Oz time.

Good night, everyone!

May 19th, 2020, 12:59 pm

May 20th, 2020, 1:53 am
PJ we want a photo of SUNNYA. I hope all is well with your sister in law.
Kathy i hope you are well enjoy your day
we are ok but sad my cousin in laws father passed away last night. sad but he suffered dementia for the last 7-10 years in a nursing home. (so relieved he is at peace now too)
hello to all the regulars be safe and god bless you all
May 20th, 2020, 1:53 am

May 20th, 2020, 2:08 am
Hello everyone :D

Hey Jeanette :lol: :lol: :lol: (verbal diarrhea yep ) I dread the next name change, or as Pj says just leave it as TLWBTF :?

matina I'm so sorry, may he be at peace now god bless you and the family, we're ok here lots of love from us xo xo :D
Oh Pj poor rishi did you cut her hair :shock: she'll be in your bed under the blankets permanently now or you better keep the fire going :? She looks so tiny give her a cuddle from me :D sunnya must look huge now with her fur, post a photo if you can :D I do hope all goes well with your sister in law, they deserve a break my prayers are with them and the family :( Take care of you too :)
Happy day to all diva mwah :D
May 20th, 2020, 2:08 am
May 20th, 2020, 4:28 am

matina, will try to have a nice, new picture of the very fluffy Sunnya soon. She's doing just fine and never seems to have too many problems. Her teeth are her weak spots and she'll have to have constant cleaning at the vet. My sister-in-law had a 'perfect' surgery, according to her doctor, and will be in the hospital for 6 days. She can't have visitors, so everyone is checking in on her with Facetime. My niece is looking after her and of course also my brother, who is living alone for the time being. He just had his regular fortnightly chemo on Tuesday.

Katy, Rishi doesn't seem to mind her clip. She's now sitting on the window sill, watching about 20 rosellas. For some reason, the cockies didn't turn up this morning.

Hi to Diva and FreezeMe and Blue and Jeanette too.

Will be back later.

May 20th, 2020, 4:28 am

May 20th, 2020, 1:27 pm
Get your minds out of the gutter, it is a little African Deer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you all like to come up with suggestions for a name that will encourage others to look and join in?
May 20th, 2020, 1:27 pm

sherlockx The Eternal Trickster
May 20th, 2020, 2:30 pm

Sherl, I think you're absolutely right. The new name should encourage other Mobilism people to stop by and chat.

TFWBL regulars, please suggest some good names to Sherl.

Cheerful Chat Room

Mobilism Mumbles and Chat

Let's Chat

Just a few names off the top of my head . . .

Maybe we could take a vote later. Sherl can decide.

matina, here's another picture of Sunnya for you . . .
May 20th, 2020, 2:30 pm