Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 26th, 2017, 4:30 am
matina and Katy, here's another photo from Sunday's walk. I think Roger took it. John, are you around? Will soon be off for the afternoon, to do some errands.

Sep 26th, 2017, 4:30 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Sep 26th, 2017, 4:33 am
is that grafitti on the rock or are my eyes deceiving me yet again??
Sep 26th, 2017, 4:33 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 4:35 am
Good evening :wave:
Sep 26th, 2017, 4:35 am

Experiencing Some Health Issues, But Will Do My Best to Respond to Dead Links. Thank you
Sep 26th, 2017, 4:43 am
Hi Katy, Wolfie, Belle, John and everyone,
Nice pics PJ, I was on a horse on a beach once, for like 2 seconds, then the horse and I decided to part ways. That was one balls up actually. Some plonker had the idea to try out a horse on each troop carrier for beach landings. So an even bigger plonker thought hey that sounds nifty and volunteered. I spent two weeks having horse riding lessons military style and got my pass certificate. Then on the actual day with various hierarchy in attendance, as soon as the ramp came down on the landing craft, my horse went mental. We were only a few yards from the beach, I knocked a few of my mates over, then fell off. For a few weeks after that when I was in the pub they would all take the P and make horse noises ......... neigh blah blah.
Dragon Lady was Kingsman: The Golden Circle any good? I liked the first.
I'm gonna watch Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 now and probably wake up on the sofa at 1am or whatever lol
Byeee
Sep 26th, 2017, 4:43 am
Sep 26th, 2017, 5:27 am
you are sounding kind of horse bluey lol :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
i do feel soo sorry for you :( :( but yeah :? so not good for it all to go down when the big kahunas are there to watch. :lol: :lol: :lol: your first mistake is you didn't have any treats to coax the horse along into doing what it needed too :) cubed sugar is your best friend or apple pieces :D :D
Sep 26th, 2017, 5:27 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 6:13 am
It's been a busy day... doctors, projects and then an evening Football game. Plus my beloved Cubs clinched at least a tie for their division tonight.
Pj... yes, they grow up fast... sigh...
Blueram... love the dog :lol: :lol: :lol:
And matina is right, I've never had problems with horses as long as I had a treat hidden in my pocket :D
kathlyn and Belle :wave: :wave:
matina... glad to hear you had a better day today ;)

Hello to anybody else that I missed.
Sep 26th, 2017, 6:13 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 6:19 am
matina, I don't think it's graffiti. Photo was taken in the absolute middle of nowhere, at Ikara Head. Takes two hours of walking to get there, over minimal trails, so the usual teen vandals couldn't be bothered to make that much effort.

Blueram, my horse riding days are long, long past. Granddaughter is counting falls during competitions, and is now up to 8. I even have a YouTube video of one, where the horse politely waits and she immediately jumps back on! Two weeks of lessons might not have been enough!

Hi Belle.

Greetings to Stretton and booktopia and AuntBessie and Diva too.

I imagine you're both sleeping soundly, br bear and Ice.

Sep 26th, 2017, 6:19 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Sep 26th, 2017, 7:08 am
JG is ALIVE!!!! welcome back kotter lol;-)
am im researching mobile phone plans for an elderly lady who is being given grief from vodafone (so much for their motto "power to you") ass-hatters! her daughter set up the account and the old lady has moved residence but cant remember the pin number for the account and her daughter passed away last year so they are wanting a death certificate. how bloody crazy is that when all she wants to do is give them her correct address she is living in now. Asshats. i spent 3 hours last night on the phone with them and her with no reasonable outcome.
i told her to use up her credit and stuff them. i will find a better plan to suit her needs with another carrier. good thing not many folks have her mobile number so it is easily replaced and notifications to be given.
time for a cup of tea and get organized to go and help my cousin tomorrow with some online self service stuff. so another busy I.T. day.
Sep 26th, 2017, 7:08 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 7:27 am
You are a saint for helping out... Too many companies in this country take advantage of older people. However, some companies have real good customer service and would solve that kind of problems in minutes. vodafone doesn't sound like one of them. The old, let me talk to your supervisor trick (all the way up the chain) can sometimes work with moronic customer service departments. I once fedexed a letter to the CEO of a company, and finally got satisfaction.

Enjoy your tea.
Sep 26th, 2017, 7:27 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 8:50 am
yeah JG i kept asking for a supervisor but kept getting transferred around and in the end i told them all to f***k off they have just lost a customer. i did think on teleporting her number to another company and then back again to vodafone.
but why when she can go post paid and never run out of credit and it is cheaper call rates Amaysim are awesome!!! i have them as my provider. admittedly, i am on a monthly plan as i use data and phone calls etc etc but this lady only will use phone calls and only when she needs it no sense in paying for a plan and this is a no locked in contract you can leave anytime and even add her husband to the account if he wants to later. with vodafone they charge her 20c per minute 49cents to 13 or 1300 numbers
amaysim 12cents per minute and 12cents per text 29 cents for 13 & 1300 numbers. post paid so she only pays for what she uses (pay as you go) no running around for recharge vouchers etc etc
but it all depends on who you get your right but really i am not fussed she can use her credit n the vodafone one and then switch only 10 people have her number so it is easy to replace and continue.
I like helping folks out, i do it for family and friends and neighbors. As the common thread it their kids are far too busy to assist them or be bothered. Very sad but true;-(
Sep 26th, 2017, 8:50 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 9:17 am
Yes... sad! My brothers and I were constantly helping our tech challenged father. We had to keep a list of his passwords because he kept forgetting them and calling us to ask what they were ;) Whenever he called us, the first thing we would ask is, what tech problem do you have. ;)
Sep 26th, 2017, 9:17 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 9:45 am
Image pull up a chair & a glass an oldie but a goodie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sep 26th, 2017, 9:45 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 9:49 am
I'll take you up on that... A good way to end my day. ;)
Sep 26th, 2017, 9:49 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 9:55 am
Mind if I grab a glass of that before I say good night :D Matina, Pj, John have a good night /day take care as always :wave:
Sep 26th, 2017, 9:55 am