Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 14th, 2018, 8:55 am
very sad :( :( :( to hear your daughter are gone for now and that they live so far away from you that is a bummer :( :( JG heart breaks for you;-( :thumbup: :thumbup: glad you took care of the nasty pasty who ran over Ice :lol: :lol: 8) so your Italian and your wife Serbian :o :shock: WOW what a combo!!!! :? :? :? i am NOT getting on the wrong side of either of you :lol: :lol: :lol:
PJ she is adorable can i keep her??? eh we all want what we cant or wont ever have dont we??
Katy enjoy the rest of your evening time for a cup of tea my hand is getting R.S.I from double clicking adding books to calibre. i managed to do all the H I & J's for now and stopped at K. for today. still on usb 1 :lol: :lol: 8) time to back up calibre :shock: :o :D
time for me to call it a night too :wave: :wave:
Jan 14th, 2018, 8:55 am

Jan 14th, 2018, 10:07 am
matina... good luck on finishing up your "project."
And you are sooooo right. My daughters call me the "reasonable one" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nite Nite

Jan 14th, 2018, 10:07 am

Jan 15th, 2018, 1:17 am
Good morning, matina and Alessa and Katy!

Beautiful, sunny morning here (Monday) and not very warm yet. Am heading off soon to see my eye doctor.

John, here's a photo of one of the entrances to the National Park, right near my house . . .

Jan 15th, 2018, 1:17 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jan 15th, 2018, 1:26 am
Good morning Pj good luck at the eye doctor i hope all is ok :D It's still rather cool with a nice southerly blowing, safe driving Pj :) Evening all ,hey bear and John :wave: ice how are you holding up :?
Morning Matina was entertained till 4am this morning ,someone in our street thought we'd like to revisit the 80's music charts at full volume all nite grrrrr asshats :( :( :evil: :evil: love and hugs I hope your feeling ok :D Have a good day or night everybody :D
Jan 15th, 2018, 1:26 am
Jan 15th, 2018, 2:55 am
hi all not feeling the best today i will catch up later
Jan 15th, 2018, 2:55 am

Jan 15th, 2018, 4:36 am
evening all :wave:

late checking in...about to check out as well

@matina .... feel better ...get your rest

@pj hope all goes well at the eye doctor

@katy.... always nice to go down memory lane....but not at 4:00 a.m. I hope you get some rest today :D
Jan 15th, 2018, 4:36 am
Jan 15th, 2018, 5:27 am
PJ good luck at the DR today be safe email me when your home safe hugs to the triad and special treats to Cosmo from me.
night night bear
katy get some rest honey
time for me to have my nana nap
Jan 15th, 2018, 5:27 am

Jan 15th, 2018, 6:20 am
Hmmmm... everybody is napping or sleeping.

I hope everybody feels better.
Jan 15th, 2018, 6:20 am

Jan 15th, 2018, 6:23 am
hi JG mini nan nap how are you kermit?
Jan 15th, 2018, 6:23 am

Jan 15th, 2018, 6:42 am
Just sitting here watching it snow...
It's supposed to keep up all night. While it's kind of pretty... IT SUCKS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't really do much today. Watched some Football (two exciting finishes and won some money in Daily Fantasy) took a nap, and continued binge watching 6 Feet Under. Not a bad day overall :D
Jan 15th, 2018, 6:42 am

Jan 15th, 2018, 6:49 am
Hi everyone . . . back home again after my trip in The Hills district (where I lived for more than 35 years) to see my eye doctor. All well, but I'm starting to plan for eventual cataract operations. Drove home very carefully because I'd been given 'drops' in my eyes . . .

Time for a nap . . .

My brother says that lynx (and bobcats) live behind his house, but he's never been able to snap a photo of any . . .
Jan 15th, 2018, 6:49 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jan 15th, 2018, 7:11 am
Drops in the eyes and driving is an "interesting" proposition. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last time I had "the drops" it was a bright and very sunny day. I stepped outside and thought my head was going to explode.
I decided to have lunch before getting into my car. :D

Glad you made it home safe.
Jan 15th, 2018, 7:11 am

Jan 15th, 2018, 7:20 am
Hi Pj glad you made it home ok especially with those drops in :? My neighbors mum had her cataracts done six weeks apart shes very happy with the result :? Surgery It's something to consider I guess :D Hey John
I pretty much veged out on the couch today as well after no sleep last night :? I wish we had the snow fall too :D Matina take care of you :D I'm having an early night didn't get to catch up on sleep today so I'll say goodnight to you and Pj :D john enjoy your day :D
Hi diva, Alessa, stretton,bookt, blue ,belle I hope your all well :wave:
Jan 15th, 2018, 7:20 am
Jan 15th, 2018, 7:51 am
@katy so much for our planned sit in!!!keeping me company tonight
PJ glad your home safe be careful doing that in future take time out have a coffee some lunch and then get in the car to drive
JG sounds like heaven to me you should not be complaining;-)
Jan 15th, 2018, 7:51 am

Jan 15th, 2018, 8:00 am
Nahhh... sounds more like hell to me. They are now saying the snow will continue through the night, tomorrow morning, afternoon, and into the evening. And I have to go out a couple of times tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to being on the road with a bunch of numb nuts who have forgotten how to drive on snow. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan 15th, 2018, 8:00 am