Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 23rd, 2019, 6:31 am
Hi Everyone!! :wave:

That dog dunking the kitty made me laugh out loud... :lol: :lol:

Matina - looks like cooler weather is on it's way... hold tight!! :D

PJ - hope you're feeling good and taking it easy... :D

Got a new e-reader today, now I just have to figure out how to side-load books... 8)
Jan 23rd, 2019, 6:31 am
Jan 23rd, 2019, 6:33 am
Now it's desert time ice cream sandwich anyone :lol: John Love the snow train :lol:
Hi stretton :wave:

Good night all :D
Jan 23rd, 2019, 6:33 am
Jan 23rd, 2019, 7:21 am
yes if only we could stand near that snow train coming in naked id be a very happy wolf.
the dog dunking the cat ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: totally a dogs motto cant eat it cant F***K it just bury it and pee on it and run away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JG thank you for making my day god bless you :lol: :lol: :lol:
kathy yes to all those ice cream sandwiches :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan 23rd, 2019, 7:21 am

Jan 23rd, 2019, 7:55 am
What I love about the Train shot is that they should all be nominated for a Darwin Award.
Everyone of those morons is just standing there with their phones out taking a video of the oncoming wave of snow...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan 23rd, 2019, 7:55 am

Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:13 am
i have to say something here. of all the sites i go onto, the people on mobilism are the friendliest, most accepting and most helpful group i have encountered. just want to thank everyone here
Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:13 am

Peace out!
Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:31 am

Huge thunderstorm here this afternoon. Took this sunny shot just before it hit! Lots of hail, but no damage at my house. Rishi hid under the stairs. Sunnya watched through the windows. Cosmo slept through it all.

slynch, I agree!

Stretton, which ereader did you get?

Hi to matina, Katy and John.
Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:31 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:52 am
pjmpjm wrote: Stretton, which ereader did you get?

I ended up going with the Kobo Forma... should get me through a power outage... :D :D
Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:52 am
Jan 23rd, 2019, 9:31 am
stratton i found the mahjong game you want. it is on my computer tried to copy and past the files (exe, ini, dll , mui files) onto this but not able to . trying to put in an email everything but the exe file copies
it does say it is from media center mahjong titans. when i go to that site i dont find the exact game s you posted but there are videos . see if yo cant get it form thee, if not let me know i will try to get it to you
Jan 23rd, 2019, 9:31 am

Peace out!
Jan 23rd, 2019, 9:52 am
Pj... I'm with Cosmo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stretton... good format to go with. I still have "some" problems with certain files I have downloaded here on my Kindle Fire

slynch... I so TOTALLY AGREE with you. I came here simply to download some books, and ended up meeting all the wonderful people in this thread.
After that, it's all history, and now this is my favorite site.

Katy, I actually have some of those in my freezer, and I'm SOOOOOOO tempted to jack my blood sugar levels up.

matina... stay cool :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan 23rd, 2019, 9:52 am

Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:38 am

Good night, everyone!

Cosmo and I have going to have an early night . . . doctor's appointment tomorrow . . .
Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:38 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jan 23rd, 2019, 12:01 pm
Good night pj cosmo looks like i feel about the heat. Looking good cosmo my man. :)
Yo brooklyn! have missed you how are you? So glad you stayed.
JG great to know we were nutty enough to keep you here :lol: :lol: the more the merrier.
Goodnight all sleep will be evading but hoping to cat nap through the night. Xxoo :lol: take care stay safe all god bless you all.
Jan 23rd, 2019, 12:01 pm

Jan 23rd, 2019, 2:44 pm
Hello, everyone.
We have more snow here! This is ridiculous :crazy:
I took some pictures about an hour ago when I ventured out of my fox's lair to do some grocery shopping. My phone camera failed to capture the falling snow, but it was (and still is :wtf: ) coming down like no tomorrow.

Jan 23rd, 2019, 2:44 pm

Jan 23rd, 2019, 2:48 pm
Morning Fox... the snow is STILL falling here. But once it stops, the temps will drop to sub zero, so either way, we are screwed ;)
Jan 23rd, 2019, 2:48 pm

Jan 23rd, 2019, 3:39 pm
I don't mind cold all that much, John, but I do prefer to have a clear pavement to walk on. *sigh*
It seems that this will soon be the only way to get around town --->
Jan 23rd, 2019, 3:39 pm

Jan 23rd, 2019, 3:44 pm
I hear you...

And I have to go out in an hour or so, and I'm NOT looking forward to it... :(
Jan 23rd, 2019, 3:44 pm