Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Nov 21st, 2017, 7:43 am
kathlyn...

Ice and Alessa... fighting the flu bug as well. And yeah, over the counter meds don't really help much. Rest and liquids are the only thing that helps. A little whiskey doesn't hurt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Bear :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

To all the other regulars, good morning/afternoon/evening :D
Nov 21st, 2017, 7:43 am

Nov 21st, 2017, 9:00 am

Yes, the cockies were back in force today . . . several times!

Hi to matina and Katy and John.

matina, hope you're getting better every day.

Alessa, hope you bounce back quickly as well . . .
Nov 21st, 2017, 9:00 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Nov 21st, 2017, 9:56 am
Several times?????
I thought you only put out the food once per day???
Nov 21st, 2017, 9:56 am

Nov 21st, 2017, 10:07 am
PJ I think those cockies are getting greedy and pushy be careful of them :) Hi John I like your pic :lol: So true :? take care have a good day :) Alessa take care of yourself I'm glad mum is doing ok :D Matina, Pj have a good night :D night or morning everyone :wave:
Nov 21st, 2017, 10:07 am
Nov 21st, 2017, 12:49 pm

Just received this beautiful (but very cold . . . note ice) waterfront photograph from near my brother's house . . .

John and Katy, the cockies only get fed once daily, but that doesn't stop them from coming back at intervals . . . and, as you've noticed, a couple stake out the house all day long!

Going to bed soon!

Good night, everyone!
Nov 21st, 2017, 12:49 pm

Nov 22nd, 2017, 12:46 am
johngriffen wrote:kathlyn...

Ice and Alessa... fighting the flu bug as well. And yeah, over the counter meds don't really help much. Rest and liquids are the only thing that helps. A little whiskey doesn't hurt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Bear :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

To all the other regulars, good morning/afternoon/evening :D

NICE ONE JG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) AMEN!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am feeling better less shaky today but still weak love you all
Nov 22nd, 2017, 12:46 am

Nov 22nd, 2017, 1:19 am
Evening everyone :wave: morning Matina good to see you are feeling better we miss your cheeky self bless you :) :wave: hello bear how are you :wave: ice how's the cold :? Hey John :wave: :D Good morning Pj still quite cool and sunny here ,unlike poor Adelaide Matina suffering the heat :( Doing some late spring cleaning today, i hope all is ok with you and the fuzzies :D
Have a good day or night everybody :wave:
Nov 22nd, 2017, 1:19 am
Nov 22nd, 2017, 2:50 am

Good morning, matina and Alessa and Katy! Although this photo is actually looking west, and shows yesterday's sunset!

Too bad it's so hot in SA, matina. Top temperatures up here have been 17-20 or so over the past week. Just warm enough to be pleasant.

Katy, fuzzies are doing very well indeed. Good luck with your cleaning. I'll be doing the same tomorrow, because I'll have visitors Friday evening and again on Saturday.

Are you around, John?
Nov 22nd, 2017, 2:50 am

Nov 22nd, 2017, 3:26 am
evening all :wave:

Katy I'd say have fun with the cleaning.....but it is cleaning.... :(

matina try to stay cool.... and continue to get better... :)

pj... enjoy your lovely spring weather in the mountains... you and the fuzzies I'm sure can enjoy all the flowers in your garden :)
Nov 22nd, 2017, 3:26 am
Nov 22nd, 2017, 4:31 am
Hi Everybody!! :wave:

Matina - you've had it rough lately...:( go slow and be gentle with yourself, don't push to do too much too soon...

Why is it when Microsoft requires a major update it messes with my File Explorer Search... very frustrating... I've been fiddling with it all evening... it looks a bit different but I think I've got it fixed now... then I get a notice they want to do another update... :shock: :shock:

To the Americans in the house, in case you didn't see it... Disk4mat made a post in announcements re Net Neutrality which may (or may not) affect you at some point, but you may want to check it out...
Nov 22nd, 2017, 4:31 am
Nov 22nd, 2017, 6:53 am
Good morning/afternoon/evening all :wave: :wave: :wave:

Stretton... Yeah, if the FCC does go ahead with the proposal to repeal net neutrality, it's going to suck. We shall see if they actually do it.
Unfortunately, I'm afraid nothing is going to stop them... sigh...
Also, saw the second episode of Frankie Drake... school is still out on this program, but as with most new shows, it does take time for the characters to get into it.

Hi Bear, and so true about cleaning.

Kathlyn... after you have finished cleaning, you deserve a break :D

Matina... glad to hear you are feeling "better"... Hope you are feeling MUCH better and stronger soon.

Pj... it's no surprise you have continual stalkers... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nov 22nd, 2017, 6:53 am

Nov 22nd, 2017, 7:11 am

John, am back from Leura Mall, and parked next to this micro-sized vehicle in the underground Woolworth's car park . . .

Stretton, will encourage US friends to give feedback to their legislators . . . in case it helps.

matina, we're all hoping you'll feel a bit better every day!

Katy, am about to have my nap now . . . a bit later than usual . . . feels sunny and warm but only 17 degrees according to the thermometer.

Hi to br bear and Ice too . . . but I suspect you've both turned in by now . . .
Nov 22nd, 2017, 7:11 am

Nov 22nd, 2017, 7:13 am
Pj... Enjoy your nap.
And you wouldn't catch me dead in a car like that, because the odds are, if you are in an accident, you will be dead ;)
Nov 22nd, 2017, 7:13 am

Nov 22nd, 2017, 7:31 am
Hi stretton good luck with the computer updates :wave: hello John I finished all my cleaning it's a bit early for me so I'll shout the whiskey today :D I'm having coffee and a late nap :D

Pj that car is so wrong on all levels :lol: I could not imagine driving that on our freeways the trucks would blow it off the road :o Matina I hope your day has been good I'm calling it a night so take care both you Pj, and john :D good night bear and Ice :D
Bye for now :)
Nov 22nd, 2017, 7:31 am