Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 25th, 2017, 4:32 am
Hi belle :wave: Pj it's really windy here too but very hot 28c that's a stunning photo of the mountain :D enjoy your afternoon :D Matina I hope your home OK and evil has left the building 8) :? nap time for me :D good night bear and Ice :D Have a good day /night all bye for now :D
Sep 25th, 2017, 4:32 am
Sep 25th, 2017, 5:03 am
Hi Pj, see you later today. Beautiful pictures.

Hi Ice, Belle, Kathlyn and gorillaz
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Matina... it was a football day here and the last game just ended. The first one started at 8:30 AM :lol: :lol: :lol:
We had another 90F + day here... but Fall will be back later this week. We are enjoying it while we can.

Good morning/evening to all.
Sep 25th, 2017, 5:03 am

Sep 25th, 2017, 5:55 am
Hi :wave: matina, katy, pjm, john, booktopia, belle

Monday again. Sigh. We need longer weekends.

@matina & katy: enjoy your naps :)

Hope everyone has a good week!
Sep 25th, 2017, 5:55 am
Sep 25th, 2017, 7:11 am
Hi Alessa. Sure is a lot cooler up here than it is down in Sydney. Lots of sunshine, though.

John, another shot from yesterday's walk . . .
Sep 25th, 2017, 7:11 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Sep 25th, 2017, 8:25 am
PJ be safe while running errands and hugs to Cosmo
Alessa nice to see you honey;-) how is your mum and brother doing?
lara sorry i missed you;-(
Ice i second what katy said get ready because here we come ;-)
seems we missed bear today i hope all is ok?
JG you can have that temp i dont like anything over 68 -77F anything south of that i do not mind at all;-)
Sep 25th, 2017, 8:25 am

Sep 25th, 2017, 11:27 am

matina, have been hunting for books this evening. Fuzzies all OK.

Katy, has been down to 9 degrees this evening . . . 6 degrees wind chill . . . got the fire going again!
Sep 25th, 2017, 11:27 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 12:50 am
goodmorning all i am up and about to go have breakfast where is everyone???? be back soon AFK!
Sep 26th, 2017, 12:50 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 1:51 am
Good morning Matina and Pj it's so much cooler today, but there are a lot of fires happening around the state it's a real worry I hope you are both well :D Hello bear and ice are you girls ok :D Hi John how are you :wave: Big hugs to all our regulars :wave:
Sep 26th, 2017, 1:51 am
Sep 26th, 2017, 2:22 am
Hello Everyone :wave:

Missing: Last seen yesterday a $100 reward...... If you find it, you get a dog.

Sep 26th, 2017, 2:22 am
Sep 26th, 2017, 2:27 am
i am back and no i wasn't having breakfast for that long i got sidetracked had to pay some bills (you know robbing Peter to pay Paul) :lol: :lol: a some what peaceful day so far (after the day of complete hell yesterday) :( :( :( :(
Sep 26th, 2017, 2:27 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 3:02 am
Good morning, matina and Alessa and Katy.

Yes, it's cooler here too, though still very bright and sunny. Good news is that the winds have dropped almost completely. I see from the Blue Mountains weather station that it got down to 7 degrees last night, but is up to 16 right now.

And today is my granddaughter's 15th birthday! Here's a picture of her riding her horse Shabby on a Sunshine Coast beach this past weekend.

EDIT: Hi to John and Blueram too.
Sep 26th, 2017, 3:02 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 3:11 am
Happy Birthday to your granddaughter Pj she's lovely don't they grow up too quickly :D
I've got both my grandchildren today they're 11 and 8 time flies :D
Hi blue :wave:
Sep 26th, 2017, 3:11 am
Sep 26th, 2017, 3:24 am
Katy, I just talked to my granddaughter on the phone, and she's on the way to Brisbane to do shopping and get her iPhone fixed. Since she's homeschooling, together with four friends from her former school, she can make her own schedule to a degree.

To my surprise, she announced that she's applying for 'Head Start' next year, in her year 11, just like her brother, who's now at the university. This means that you take uni courses evenings during years 11 and 12 and then get automatic entry when you graduate. No HSC required.

http://www.usc.edu.au/learn/courses-and ... 2-students

Her chosen field so far is occupational therapy, working with people who have impaired hearing. She's already learned Auslan. Am very impressed, as you can tell!

Hope all the TFWBL regulars are OK.
Sep 26th, 2017, 3:24 am

Sep 26th, 2017, 3:44 am
Pj you have every right to be proud ,she sounds like a very gifted young lady congratulations to her and your family it's good to see someone of her age knowing what she wants well done :D
Time to get lunch for my two hungry kids
Have a good day or night everyone :wave:
Sep 26th, 2017, 3:44 am
Sep 26th, 2017, 4:28 am
lunch sorted and eaten ;-=)
PJ she is a treasure and you have every right to be very proud indeed;-)
I hope JG is ok haven't seen him yet.
Bluey oh so cute send him or her my way please and if i find him/her no your not getting him/her back :lol: :lol:
Sep 26th, 2017, 4:28 am