Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 12th, 2021, 2:23 am
Hey everyone :D

Matina yes it was good to get put of the house for a change I love to sit in the local Cafe and people watch :lol: enjoy driving miss daisy today :o I know where you'd rather be :D mwah :) Hi Pj how are you :? Rishi looks good stretching there :D I suppose all that lovely snow has melted in the mountains :? 18c c cold and sunny lovely day just to sit outside and have coffee :D take care everyone, have a great day :D
Jun 12th, 2021, 2:23 am
Jun 12th, 2021, 7:54 am
HELLO ALL!
RISHI!!! (You naughty girl!) Yoga on the table and chairs tsk tsk tsk!!! you got papa wrapped around your whiskers lol
kathy you should be outside the cafe not inside enjoying the weather. we got home safe now i just want to put my feet up but i still have a few things to organise as tomorrow is pub out for lunch day! so wont get anything much done then thank goodness Monday is a public holiday so day in for me with no phone calls or stuff to do it i s going to be sit on the couch all day for me with my book and LORD HELP ANYONE WHO MAY EVEN THINK OF DISTURBING ME!!!(let alone disturb me) ( i haven't had a chance to read just for pleasure in over a month) GROWL!!!
be safe everyone and god bless and be with you all
WELL TIME FOR COFFEE!!! (& part 2 of my cheesecake treat)
WOLF OUT!
Jun 12th, 2021, 7:54 am

Jun 12th, 2021, 8:54 am

A few friends visited this afternoon, so I took them down the trail off the end of my street . . .

matina, Rishi was quite a hit with my visitors. Maybe she's getting more relaxed . . . (I didn't let her jump up on the table.)

Katy, yes, most of the snow around here is gone. I saw one large snowman at Leura Mall yesterday, that survived for a while longer.

Bye for now, everyone . . .
Jun 12th, 2021, 8:54 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 12th, 2021, 9:30 am
So glad you had a nice time with friends PJ. I unfortunately spoke too soon the fates heard me, Satan requires our presence on Monday to go over some stuff that has arrived. There goes MY Monday!!!! wolf NOT HAPPY!!!
Jun 12th, 2021, 9:30 am

Jun 13th, 2021, 1:10 am
Morning :D

Oh Matina what a shame the asshat heard you and him as deaf as a post, hopefully you won't be there too long, I'll definitely have the bail fund ready cause a cranky wolf :shock: dangerous :? we're having a BBQ lunch with the kids I'm making potatoe bake at the request of the teenager bottomless pit :lol: Good morning Pj good to hear you've had friends around :? it's unlike rishi to entertain she must have liked your visitors :D and of course you don't let her onthe dining table :lol: or drink out of your water glass, that is so adorable by the way :D you relax today it's nice outside grab a coffee and just enjoy :D take care everyone :D
Jun 13th, 2021, 1:10 am
Jun 13th, 2021, 4:11 am

Hi, everyone. Cold but sunny Sunday here. Lots and lots of cockatoos on my front deck. Photos are from late yesterday afternoon. Bye for now . . .

Jun 13th, 2021, 4:11 am

Jun 13th, 2021, 5:13 am
pjmpjm wrote:Image

Hi, everyone. Cold but sunny Sunday here. Lots and lots of cockatoos on my front deck. Photos are from late yesterday afternoon. Bye for now . . .

Lovely pictures!
Jun 13th, 2021, 5:13 am
Jun 13th, 2021, 5:23 am
Rocha9999, good to see you here. Am attaching a couple more of my sunset photos . . .

I usually have many more cockatoos hanging around my front deck than just these two . . .

Jun 13th, 2021, 5:23 am

Jun 13th, 2021, 7:57 am
HELLO ALL!
WELCOME newbie! Rocha9999 to the cosy cafe please stick around have a chat tell us a little about yourself. dont be shy!
PJ nice pics as always
Kathy i hope you enjoyed the BBQ oh i love potato bake!
went to the pub had lunch it was disappointing the roast was very dry chewy and looked like the dogs had had a fight over it and smelled very lamby to say the least (NOT HAPPY)
I am feeling VERY nostalgic today ahhh when i was a teenager! a great guitarist long gone but never forgotten (RIP Gary Moore) Alas i never got to see you live at a concert was one of my bucket list things to do.
COFFEE TIME!
WOLF OUT!
Jun 13th, 2021, 7:57 am

Jun 13th, 2021, 2:55 pm

Good night, everyone . . .
Jun 13th, 2021, 2:55 pm

Jun 14th, 2021, 1:55 am
Hello everyone :D

Matina a little Joe magic to get you thru Satan duty today :shock: :shock: :lol: mwah :D yes we had a nice BBQ lunch with the kids, im sorry yours wasn't great what a shame :? :( Morning Pj don't worry if you can't see the picture it's just a firemen doing a little dance nothing really to see :lol: I know your cataracts are a problem :D I hope all is well with you and the girls :? all my best to the family x diva mwah always :D
Jun 14th, 2021, 1:55 am
Jun 14th, 2021, 6:26 am

matina, hope the appointment goes well today. Keep us posted.

Katy, what picture was that? I can't find my glasses anywhere. And my cataract is playing up again. Tomorrow I take Rishi to the vet for her checkup and mini-blood test. She's acting quite well and eating well.

Photo below shows my little walk down to the lower level of the Queen Elizabeth Lookout at Echo Point yesterday . . . not shown in the photo is about ten million other people . . . Never go there on a long weekend!

Jun 14th, 2021, 6:26 am

Jun 14th, 2021, 7:35 am
Cor Kathy, that's what I call a body beautiful!

Going to be hot hot hot again today - working up the pound this morning while it stays cool, Lance already walked and tired out.

Have a good day everyone.

Keep safe, keep sane and keep smiling :D
Jun 14th, 2021, 7:35 am

Twitter: Fatima99@fatima99_mobi
Jun 14th, 2021, 7:48 am
HELLO ALL!
KATHY thank you for sending me Joe he is always welcome at my place kilt or no kilt :lol: :lol: :lol: keeping me sane and no bail fund needed (it came close let me tell you) :(
PJ you definitely need a check up both with a geriatrician for forgetting where your glasses are and why that cataract refuses to work. those cyclamen look awesome are they not meant to be outside??? :? :? :shock: no wonder rishi is getting confused and on the table again lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fatima so nice to see you pop in and say hello to us all love to see some fury faces too mind you, please post some cuties for us.
hello JG Bear Ice and Diva Alessa hope all is well with you all. be safe and god bless you now and always
time for coffee and relax on the couch time :D
WOLF OUT!
Jun 14th, 2021, 7:48 am

Jun 14th, 2021, 10:30 am

Familiar scene for me . . . when I visit our local Woollies . . . and they now offer free wi-fi. I look for one of their handy benches and sit and check my e-mail . . .

matina, I found my glasses but you didn't post a picture so all I could see were lots of black and white words. I wonder what Katy was talking about. I'm afraid to put the cyclamen (a gift from a friend) outside because I'm afraid that they'd freeze. I was also worried that the fuzzies (especially Rishi) would chew on them, as they sometimes do with house plants. How did things go with the appointment today?

Fatima, you didn't post a puppy picture either! And here I was, with my spectacles on and my shiny left-eye 60 cm lense all ready to go! How you're staying well and enjoying your summer weather.

Here's an old photo of where I live, taken by my son's drone, looking from the west to the east. He was flying around here a couple of Christmases ago. Now he's working 7 nights a week in Queensland flying to rescue koalas with his thermal camera drone. (My house is off the right, but kind of hard to see . . . The cliff in the foreground is where I walked to take some pictures the other day.)

Jun 14th, 2021, 10:30 am