Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Oct 16th, 2018, 1:20 am
John Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you (sorry it's a bit late)

Hello bear ice, Ada :wave: morning Matina quiet day today for me :? got a date with the ironing board :lol: big hugs :D Pw I'll share my cleaners with you no problem :D Good morning Pj how are you ,25c today it's going to get steamy with all the rain we've had :? When does Roger go in for his angioplasty :? I pray it goes well :D Hugs to all our regulars xo
Oct 16th, 2018, 1:20 am
Oct 16th, 2018, 1:23 am
John, happy birthday for yesterday! I hope you had a wonderful day. :)

Good morning/hello, everyone else.

Quick question for anyone who is able: if any of you subscribe to topics (like certain contests) do you often not get notifications for them? Because I am not getting notifications for topics I'm subscribed to and I'm wondering if it's just me, or a site-wide issue?
Oct 16th, 2018, 1:23 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Oct 16th, 2018, 2:11 am

Good morning, matina and Katy, Alessa and Star.

Up to 15 degrees here in the mountains, and still rainy, although not so foggy as yesterday.

Katy, Roger just texted and said his angioplasty and stent were confirmed this morning at Blacktown Hospital, on October 31st.

John, a belated happy birthday!

Hi to br bear, Ice, Diva and Ada too. Hope everyone is well.

Just had a long phone call from my brother in Maine. Will post another one of his pictures, this one taken behind his house, where I walked in his forest more than a year ago.

Top picture shows one of my local kookaburras . . . having a rainy breakfast on my back deck . . .
Oct 16th, 2018, 2:11 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Oct 16th, 2018, 3:27 am
It's no belated yet... thanks to the wonderful world of time zones, it's still the 15th here ;)

Thank you all... it's been a great day, and it's not over yet
Oct 16th, 2018, 3:27 am

Oct 16th, 2018, 3:56 am

Good to hear, John!

Sending you a few shots of the local birdlife . . . including a non-native pigeon . . .

Plus one of my kitten . . . enjoying life . . .
Oct 16th, 2018, 3:56 am

Oct 16th, 2018, 6:47 am
Yeah... that looks like one happy cat ;)

And keep those bird shots coming... you have such a great variety.
I thought we had a lot of different birds, but nowhere near what you keep providing

My daughter and I opened the bar MUCH earlier today, but for everybody else

Oct 16th, 2018, 6:47 am

Oct 16th, 2018, 7:33 am
Sunnya and Cosmo enjoying parallel naps . . .

Oct 16th, 2018, 7:33 am

Oct 16th, 2018, 7:57 am
Happy Birthday JG

I see :? He had quite a night...

Hmmm :think: really JG :eh:

Hey Guys, been in the world of pain lately, so haven’t been in much of a chatty mode (mood), if If you see me posting in odd timings when I should’ve been asleep is because I woke up again due to pain spike by being in that position for sometime, it’s hard finding a comfortable angle to sleep... Also after I comeback from physio sessions I am like so so so tired... my German Ortho Heat Belt came today at noon :D so so happy about that...tried it out just to see how it works and it felt like heaven :lol:

Got a knee support belt for my mum too from the same brand, I liked it more than others...as it opens up completely instead of wearing like a sock and has belts too for tightening further if required and is machine washable. She was asked to wear one after she fell from stairs last month :(

Katy thanks for your hugs & kisses always :* , pj love the new pictures keep them coming 8) , hello Ada & Sr ... and other lurkers

... :wave: for now ❌⭕️
Oct 16th, 2018, 7:57 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Oct 16th, 2018, 1:56 pm

Good night, Diva! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Good night, everyone . . . .

(Charles Darwin was walking near my house when he was only 26 years old.)
Oct 16th, 2018, 1:56 pm

Oct 16th, 2018, 11:44 pm
On seeing pjmpjm's post about the Charles Darwin walk I was minded of the fact that it has been a long time since I posted one of those really annoying pieces of music that won't leave your brain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So here you go

Oct 16th, 2018, 11:44 pm
Oct 17th, 2018, 12:13 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's going to take a day or two to get that out of my head now...
Oct 17th, 2018, 12:13 am

Oct 17th, 2018, 12:37 am
Hi sherl :wave: Pfft that's not annoying john sit thru a couple of hours of wiggles and Bob the builder songs now that makes me scream :lol: Hope your well and had a great birthday :D Hi bear and ice how are you girls :D morning Matina, be safe while your out and about hugs bless :D Hey diva I'm sorry your not feeling great :( wish I could help hopefully your physio can do something to ease things for you ,we all know what living with pain is like I'll double the hugs back mwah x Good morning Pj another cooler day :? little bit of rain still around, the kittens look well and happy cuddles to all of them for me :D be good all :D
Oct 17th, 2018, 12:37 am
Oct 17th, 2018, 2:02 am

Good morning for the eastern hemisphere . . . matina and Katy, Alessa and Star.

Here's another view of the Mt. Tomah Gardens, where I visited with my son last week.

Hi to br bear and Ice, and of course Diva and John. Trust you're well, Ada.

sherly, as a precaution, while out and about online, I usually have my sound turned down! I was 13 years old when Henry Mancini inflicted this tune on the world . . . (I preferred 'Moon River' . . . )

Spent some time this morning double-checking my various medical appointments and tests for the coming week. Will be glad when it's all finished, especially if I get good news.

13 degrees and cloudy up here right now, Katy. All the recent rain has probably given us a safer start to the bush fire season.

matina, hope you're feeling OK today. Cosmo has just started on his ear drops and doesn't like them!

Star, iiNet in Manila phoned yet again to let me know that they're still protesting to NBN about my slow internet connection. I wonder what this is really all about . . .
Oct 17th, 2018, 2:02 am

Oct 17th, 2018, 2:15 am
Hello all im out shopping then lunch then home
Best annoying song the smurfs la la lalala la! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oct 17th, 2018, 2:15 am

Oct 17th, 2018, 5:22 am
PJ, it all sounds a bit odd to me. I don't think that Manila can really do anything about your internet, but hey, if they can, that's awesome!
Oct 17th, 2018, 5:22 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)