Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 16th, 2018, 8:40 am
me too and a shot of something stronger just got home it is raining and cold and i am soooo loving it!!!! the wind has a crisp chill to it like it is coming off snow somewhere :? :? i have no idea where :? :? :? but i hope it continues whoohoo!! happy wolf ,very very happy wolf!!!Image :lol: :lol: :lol: so on that note goodnight allImage :lol: :lol:
Jun 16th, 2018, 8:40 am

Jun 16th, 2018, 9:20 am
Katy, I'm glad that your washing didn't get rained on! :D It didn't rain on my laundry, thankfully. Not so thankful that there wasn't any rain, though. :(
Jun 16th, 2018, 9:20 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jun 16th, 2018, 9:47 am
Good evening, everyone!

Saturday's visitors have gone and it's still very, very windy. Here's the weather forecast for Sunday . . .

"Cloudy. Medium chance of showers. Snow possible above 600 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning with possible hail. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 4 and 10."

matina, Katy and Star, hope the rest of your weekend goes well.

John, will be checking in at SC this evening.

Jun 16th, 2018, 9:47 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 17th, 2018, 1:49 am
morning all feeling tired but ok cant complain loving this cold snap awesome!!!
going out to lunch then home to relax got some more windy weather on the way.
i hope everyone is enjoying their weekend god be with you all stay safe.
Jun 17th, 2018, 1:49 am

Jun 17th, 2018, 1:55 am
Hello everyone :wave: I hope you are all having a good weekend :D Evening bear, ice :wave: hi john ,so the men in my family are very unhappy with the socceroos loss their still yelling at the TV :lol:morning Matina visiting the grandkids later big hugs xo, hey star how's your Sunday looking :D
Good morning Pj looks like down south is snowing cold and windy but still a beautiful day here :D I hope you enjoy your Sunday I bet the fuzzies are snuggled somewhere warm :D Take care
Jun 17th, 2018, 1:55 am
Jun 17th, 2018, 1:59 am
Image :D :D
Jun 17th, 2018, 1:59 am

Jun 17th, 2018, 2:26 am
Morning, everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! :)
Jun 17th, 2018, 2:26 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jun 17th, 2018, 3:33 am

Good morning, matina and Katy, Alessa and Star.

Yes, it was the coldest night of the winter up here in the mountains, and still not quite up to 2 degrees at noon on Sunday. Wind is gusting up to 41 kph and vibrating the house. But it's beautiful and sunny.

Katy, yes, fuzzies all found very warm places through the night. Had the fireplace going.

matina, Cosmo seems to be staying well.

Hi to br bear and Ice, Diva and John.

Off for a cup of Lavazza . . . will report back later . . .
Jun 17th, 2018, 3:33 am

Jun 17th, 2018, 5:19 am
Happy Sunday to all those on the other side of the world

Enjoy what's left of Saturday night to those on my side...

Jun 17th, 2018, 5:19 am

Jun 17th, 2018, 5:29 am
Good to hear from you, John.

It can get very quiet around here, for hours at a time, as you well know.

I'm about to brave the wind and the freezing cold to go up to North Leura and collect some free spring water in my big bottles.

Wish me luck!

(Cosmo will be staying home.)
Jun 17th, 2018, 5:29 am

Jun 17th, 2018, 5:38 am
It looks like Cosmo thinks you are crazy to go out into the cold... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Luck 8)
Jun 17th, 2018, 5:38 am

Jun 17th, 2018, 6:46 am
I second that!!! just got home and time for that nana nap had a good day today ;-)
Jun 17th, 2018, 6:46 am

Jun 17th, 2018, 7:11 am
I'll third that :lol: it's really cold out I'm loving it :D time for some couch surfing and reading. Matina kids are well glad you had a good day :D Pj rug up against the wind if your getting your spring water be careful :D
John hope your doing ok, no desert today the kids stuffed themselves with ice cream while we were out :lol: Be good all bye for now :D
Jun 17th, 2018, 7:11 am
Jun 17th, 2018, 7:17 am
I'm glad you are all enjoying the cold
We reached 95 today (35c) and even thought it's now 1 in the morning here, it's still 80 (27c) and very humid
But, I will take this over the sub zero weather ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

I'm just sitting back and surfing many different forums tonight and taking it easy ;)
Enjoying a little Uncle Jack
Feel free to join in 8)
Jun 17th, 2018, 7:17 am

Jun 17th, 2018, 7:56 am

Back from the spring with nine large bottles of water!

Now down to about 3 degrees and getting colder all the time. Wind howling.

Just received this photo from someone who drove west of the mountains today, towards Oberon . . .
Jun 17th, 2018, 7:56 am