Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 17th, 2019, 6:05 am

More photos from my son's family . . . this one showing my granddaughter teaching sailing to children at the Noosa Yacht Club. She's apparently saving up for an overseas trip! My grandfather (her great-great grandfather) was the captain of one of the last sailing ships, a big commercial schooner.

Stretton, I wasn't going to say . . . but the real story is that this is the entrance to the top secret Australian-US-Alien underground base, deep within the Blue Mountains. Oops! Now I've put us all in extreme danger . . .

Star, temperatures have topped 35 degrees around here (mid 90s F) but I guess I'd better not complain. Morning outing to Katoomba really knocked me out, even though I wasn't in the sun long. Hunkered down now.

matina and Katy, hope you're both well.

EDIT: Top 15 hottest places yesterday were all in Australia.

https://www.smh.com.au/environment/weat ... 50rmr.html
Jan 17th, 2019, 6:05 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jan 17th, 2019, 7:17 am
Ackkkkk PJ what have you done?!! I'll expect the black Escalades with the tinted windows anytime, shall I?? Maybe I better get outta dodge!! :lol: :lol:
Jan 17th, 2019, 7:17 am
Jan 17th, 2019, 9:47 am
goodnight all feeling sick today feeling really off kilter light headed queasy sore and exhausted. stay safe everyone and god bless you all
Jan 17th, 2019, 9:47 am

Jan 18th, 2019, 12:44 am
Goodmorning all i still have migraine from hell taking mum to physio hoping he will take pity on me and help me out too im a walking dead doped up zombie.
Sad news pj is back in hospital i think heat stress i may just join him at this stage its ridiculous
Jan 18th, 2019, 12:44 am

Jan 18th, 2019, 12:51 am
Take care, my Aussie friends! I'm thinking of you both, PJ and Matina. :?

Kathy and Star, hope you're well, despite the ridiculous heat.
Jan 18th, 2019, 12:51 am

If you like a book, support the author. ❤️
Trouble dl files? https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Stay safe, Mobi ones. Special thanks to the Red Team and the Green Contests Team.
Jan 18th, 2019, 12:58 am
Oh dear, that's really bad news Matina... :( I hope he bounces back quickly and that it was just a bit too much sun!! :thumbup: Was the physio guy able to help you out? I sure hope so!! :D
Jan 18th, 2019, 12:58 am
Jan 18th, 2019, 1:29 am
Sending my mental loves to PJ via you, Matina. ♥

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Hi Stretton, Ada still breathing just :) Matina I have to go out in this crappy heat too :( :( :( Sorry to hear about Pj I pray he's OK keep us updated if you can :D Evening to all our regulars take care :D
Jan 18th, 2019, 7:02 am
GET WELL SOON PJ...

And to help make that happen...
Jan 18th, 2019, 7:02 am

Jan 18th, 2019, 8:40 am
JG not helping PJ he has heart issues that pic is not helping he already has to contend with the real deal lol :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
physio helped my migraine ease but it is a very stubborn one so i am scoffing pain meds like they are tick tacks.
@ stretton i liked the new Canadian "the coroner" series best actor in it is me the black wolf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im looking pretty cool if i do say so myself :lol: :lol: :lol: (maybe too much medication) :? :? :? time for libations JG iced libations :lol: :lol:
Jan 18th, 2019, 8:40 am

Jan 18th, 2019, 8:49 am
john your so not helping Pj :o :lol: I'm with Matina couple of dozen frozen drinks to knock me out tonight cause there's no sleeping in this heat :( Good night from me take care everyone :D
Jan 18th, 2019, 8:49 am
Jan 18th, 2019, 8:56 am
Gee... I'm sure she would make me feel better ;)

Coming Right Up

Jan 18th, 2019, 8:56 am

Jan 18th, 2019, 1:16 pm
Hello, pretty people! :D

How's your day today? ;) I am watching "snow" outside. Not sure if I can call it then when it melts instantly when it touches ground. *sighs*
Jan 18th, 2019, 1:16 pm

There is no off switch on a tiger.

If you're not scared, you can follow me on my twitter, @phoebessCZ.
Jan 18th, 2019, 2:56 pm
A quick hello all and get well to PJ and Wolfie.
I was watching Vikings earlier and they were eating rabbit stew. I'm going to cook it tonight, what's cheaper the butcher's or the petshop?

Jan 18th, 2019, 2:56 pm
Jan 18th, 2019, 6:41 pm
matina wrote:@ stretton i liked the new Canadian "the coroner" series best actor in it is me the black wolf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im looking pretty cool if i do say so myself :lol: :lol: :lol: (maybe too much medication) :? :? :?

:lol: :lol: Yes, I'm not sure why she keeps seeing the wolf, but I'm sure alllllll will be explained... eventually... :? :D

phoebess wrote: I am watching "snow" outside. Not sure if I can call it then when it melts instantly when it touches ground. *sighs*

That's just hell freezing over... I cooked yesterday, I made soup... :D :D
Jan 18th, 2019, 6:41 pm