Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 22nd, 2018, 3:36 am

Good morning, matina and Katy and Alessa and Star! Our southern hemisphere days are getting longer now, and we're heading for the spring equinox! Photo shows the front deck before I put out any bird seed.

Star, good news! Actually, double good news! Not only a quick phone line fix, but a faster speed. I never received any speed increase from NBN, when it was installed in the upper Blue Mountains nearly two years ago. But, as we discussed, everything depends on how much copper wire is between you and the node . . . Hope your NBN remains trouble-free and fast now.

Katy, was cold overnight here too. I think it was supposed to go down to 1 degree around Sublime Point, but I was asleep by then. Bright and sunny now and about 30 cockatoos have turned up.

matina, hope you're doing well. My brother wrote and he's scraping the bottom of his boat and painting it with anti-fouling paint before putting it in the water. He's running late this year. Usually has his first outing early in June. This is of course the same boat I took my outing in last July . . .

Diva, not to worry about the wrong notification. Am appreciative that you keep me in touch. Sending lots of good wishes.

Hello and a temporary good bye to br bear and Ice, Stretton and John.
Jun 22nd, 2018, 3:36 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 22nd, 2018, 3:41 am
Hi, everyone, thank you! I'm glad to be back. :D

PJ, it's a shame you never received your speed increase. :( I'm stunned at how fast my internet was with the speed test. Absolutely gobsmacked. :)
Jun 22nd, 2018, 3:41 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jun 22nd, 2018, 4:08 am
time for nana nap and then out for a whole afternoon full of Dr appointments so i will see you all later.
star check your speed after 2 weeks to see how you are traveling then ;-) hoping it remains the same but a lot of folks have noticed after 2 weeks it slows down a lot. i hope that isn't the case with you.
Jun 22nd, 2018, 4:08 am

Jun 22nd, 2018, 4:48 am
I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on it for sure! Hope you enjoy your nap! ♥
Jun 22nd, 2018, 4:48 am

Jun 22nd, 2018, 7:38 am
Well its time for me to put my feet up it's been a busy day can't decide between a large coffee or a stiff drink :lol: Maybe I'll have both :D I'll sign off for the day, john have a good day I hope your ok :? Matina, star ,Pj. Have a good night take care all night to bear and ice as well :D
Jun 22nd, 2018, 7:38 am
Jun 22nd, 2018, 9:47 am
Good night, Katy. I hope you have a good evening and a lovely weekend. ♥
Jun 22nd, 2018, 9:47 am

Jun 22nd, 2018, 11:57 am
Katy I was hurling abuses at the Croatians :lol:

I am so sad...none of you picked up my subtle reference to ‘Don’t cry for me Argentina’ :? *sighs* :lol:

Pj after her last Twitter update she somehow can’t copy-paste stuff from there...as you know using Mobilism from mobile is so hard hence was helping out :)
Jun 22nd, 2018, 11:57 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Jun 22nd, 2018, 12:01 pm
I like Croatians...one in particular :)

Don't really care about the sport part, though :lol:

Hello, folks :wave: just popping in...
Jun 22nd, 2018, 12:01 pm
Jun 22nd, 2018, 12:22 pm
I know which cheeky Monkey are you talking about Lara. :lol:

I can imagine him being overjoyed on the same :lol:

I liked their checked Jerseys though :lol:

I thought me saying so much about Croatian team will bring him out of his man cave as I haven’t seen the Monkey around in ages :wink: :lol:
Jun 22nd, 2018, 12:22 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Jun 22nd, 2018, 12:33 pm
My friend Alex, who just built a house down the street (which I showed in a picture) is from Croatia!

Diva, I did notice that joke!

Good night eastern hemisphere folks . . . matina and Katy, Star and Alessa!

Here's where I went for my acupuncture today . . .
Jun 22nd, 2018, 12:33 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 22nd, 2018, 2:08 pm
Well... for those on the other side of the world, their day is coming to an end
But for us over here...

I hope everybody has a great day :D
Jun 22nd, 2018, 2:08 pm

Jun 22nd, 2018, 11:24 pm
Good morning/Hello, everyone! :) I hope you're all well.
Jun 22nd, 2018, 11:24 pm

Jun 22nd, 2018, 11:55 pm

my weekend starts in t-minus 2 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave: good morning/day/everning everyone
Jun 22nd, 2018, 11:55 pm
Jun 23rd, 2018, 1:01 am
Looks delicious!
Jun 23rd, 2018, 1:01 am

Jun 23rd, 2018, 1:17 am
goodmorning all
Ice you owe us all more than a few rounds of drinks after that very dry cheesy party you and nonny threw :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
PJ wow :o :shock: it would take me all day to get up that drive way for therapy :lol: :lol:
Lara nice new avatar so just where have you locked up that cheeky monkey??
Diva we love you thank you for all the notifications and help your awesome crazy but awesome lucky i love my friends that way :lol: :lol: :lol: nice quiet day today just out for lunch no Satan today or tomorrow whoohoo!!!
stretton i hope you are behaving yourself :?
beaar you are missed where are you??
booktopia long time no see and bluey too :? :? :? should i be worried that the both of you are M.I.A. :? :? :lol: :lol: 8)
nonny sweet dreams honey have a great weekend!
star enjoy your Saturday :)
katy keep out of trouble :? :? hard to do i know but make sure you look after you!! god bless you all be safe and have a great weekend
JG open the scotch bar!!!
Jun 23rd, 2018, 1:17 am