Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jul 20th, 2018, 9:12 am
That she does, Nonny, that she does! :D :D

Hi, John! How are you? :)
Jul 20th, 2018, 9:12 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jul 20th, 2018, 10:07 am

"Sunny Saturday. Areas of morning frost. Winds W/SW 25 to 35 km/h becoming SW 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 2 and 3 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 14."

Winter in the upper Blue Mountains . . . 1.8 degrees now (Friday evening) with 35 kph winds gusts . . . wind chill about -3.
Jul 20th, 2018, 10:07 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jul 20th, 2018, 10:34 am
Goodnight all stay warm pj. Cuddles to the triad be safe.
Hi nonny nice to see you ;-) to everyone else see you tomorrow god bless you all.
Jul 20th, 2018, 10:34 am

Jul 20th, 2018, 10:37 am
Lovely picture, pjm. Stay warm and give some cuddles to the felines for me!
Jul 20th, 2018, 10:37 am
Jul 20th, 2018, 1:44 pm
To those on the other side of the world... SWEET DREAMS

To those on this side of the world

WAKE UP

Time for some coffee...

And...

Went to sleep watching THE OPEN until late in the night, and woke up, and it's still on
I LOVE THE GOLF CHANNEL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jul 20th, 2018, 1:44 pm

Jul 21st, 2018, 1:48 am
*sneaks a doughnut* Thanks, John! :D
Good morning/hello everyone. I hope y'all are having a lovely morning/afternoon/evening, wherever you happen to be. ♥
Jul 21st, 2018, 1:48 am

Jul 21st, 2018, 1:51 am
Good morning all :wave: hello bear, ice
:wave: evening John atleast you got some sleep golf is like a sedative to watch :o :lol:
Star how are you today (I saw that ) :lol: :) Morning Matina I hope you enjoyed your dinner last night :lol:
Hugs :D Hi Pj how are you and the fuzzies :? Looks like another beautiful day the wind has a eased so has my sneezing :) Hello to diva your a treasure :D Alessa I hope all is OK with you :D Stretton are you alright haven't seen you in a while :? Have a good weekend all :D
Jul 21st, 2018, 1:51 am
Jul 21st, 2018, 2:42 am
yes goodmorning all!
stretton where are you haven't heard from you i hope your ok :? (picturing stretton laying unconscious on the floor after trying to change light globe) :o :( :( :( Image
pj i hope all is well with you. any news on your friends?
katy dinner was awesome last night a little treacherous getting it but well worth it :lol: :lol:
bear ice hope all is well with you both :D
star save me one of the doughnuts cinnamon for me or chocolate or jam the others you all can have :D :D
going visiting after lunch, be safe and god bless you all
diva thank you for all the notifications;-) you are awesome alessa how are you coping being back at work i hope everything is going well
Jul 21st, 2018, 2:42 am

Jul 21st, 2018, 3:01 am
*mouth filled with doughnut* Katy, I don't know what you're talking about! :lol: :lol: I'm glad your sneezing has stopped, and I hope that it doesn't flare up again. How's your head after the cold? Or are you still suffering symptoms?

Matina, I'll definitely save you a doughnut! :D Hope you have fun going visiting!

I'm jumping on the bandwagon as well - Stretton, I hope you're okay! :)
Jul 21st, 2018, 3:01 am

Jul 21st, 2018, 3:36 am

Rishi was enjoying a late morning nap when I got the iPhone out . . .

Had friends visiting early, so I'm too late for a real good morning to matina, Katy, Alessa, Star and the other eastern hemisphere TLWBF people.

Photo taken ten minutes ago, towards the front . . . John, you can see the bare limbs and twigs of the deciduous trees in the foreground. Kings Tableland cliffs in the far distance . . . Katy, it's up to about 7 degrees now, so a bit warmer than yesterday at this time.

matina, am hoping to hear directly from my old friend's wife today. Yesterday got my news indirectly from a mutual friend. No change at all.

John, I think I enjoy golf more than soccer!

Diva, thanks . . . I finally managed to make a legitimate 'High Low' contest entry!

Will close for now. Internet is a bit slow. Wish I had your speeds, Star!

Trust everyone will enjoy their weekends, all around the world.
Jul 21st, 2018, 3:36 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jul 21st, 2018, 3:58 am
I wish I could share my speeds too, PJ! Take care and stay warm. I hope you get some good news from your friend's wife, too. :)
Jul 21st, 2018, 3:58 am

Jul 21st, 2018, 4:40 am
Hi :wave: star, pjm, john, matina, katy & sweet dreams to br & ice!

Hot & sunny @ 32C. Making a smoothie with frozen berries, banana & orange juice. I should probably use apple juice, but I don’t have any at the moment. I guess the banana and a bit of honey will have to do.

Hope you’re feeling better, Katy! Woke up early and went for a quick walk before the heat starts getting unbearable. My mom went to visit my uncle yesterday and I’m enjoying having the house to myself :)

Matina, I’m still on break until the end of next week, then I’m back to work for 2 weeks & then another break before Fall semester starts.

Hope you’re all having a nice weekend! :D
Jul 21st, 2018, 4:40 am
Jul 21st, 2018, 5:27 am

That pretty much sums it up...

Good morning/evening/whatever to all

Pj... While the Cubs lost 18 to 5 today, it's their first loss in a while, and the Milwaukee continues to lose.
Bummer about the Yankees, especially since Boston won a close one tonight

HI LADIES :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

The last person just left my place, and I've actually cleaned up already.
I hope all are well
Jul 21st, 2018, 5:27 am

Jul 21st, 2018, 6:37 am
Im picking up some vegies to have with our steaks tonight then home. For nana nap im exhausted been a long day
Jul 21st, 2018, 6:37 am

Jul 21st, 2018, 7:02 am
I'm just home from visiting the family , time to veg out on the lounge good night from me take care all :D
Jul 21st, 2018, 7:02 am