Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 20th, 2018, 8:53 pm
WordDiva wrote:
“Charlotte's Legendary Lobster Pound in Southwest Harbor, Maine is trying an interesting approach to raising humane lobsters...with a little bit of smoke. Charlotte Gill is a registered medical marijuana caregiver & takes a green approach with the lobsters.”

I have been eating potted lobster for hundreds of years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laissez les bon temps rouler

Sep 20th, 2018, 8:53 pm

sherlockx The Eternal Trickster
Sep 20th, 2018, 9:01 pm
just jumping in here to tell everyone HI. matina hope you are feeling well. i agree with you about the wasted produce. over here too. crops rotting in the fields. because of bad policies. and that is all i will say on that subject. pj i love love your photos. the roses are stunning!
Sep 20th, 2018, 9:01 pm

Peace out!
Sep 20th, 2018, 11:47 pm
The whole fruit thing makes me so mad.
Been a bit sick again (lol, still, really), so I haven't been sleeping well (about 5 hours over three nights) so I haven't been very coherent.
I'm going to be formatting my entire computer today and reinstalling Windows 7 to see if that fixes the issues I've been having.
Take care, all!
♥♥
Sep 20th, 2018, 11:47 pm

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Sep 20th, 2018, 11:56 pm
Hey, Star. I hope you feel better soon.

Good luck with the computer procedure!
Sep 20th, 2018, 11:56 pm

If you like a book, support the author. ❤️
Trouble dl files? https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Stay safe, Mobi ones. Special thanks to the Red Team and the Green Contests Team.
Sep 21st, 2018, 1:27 am
Good morning all :wave: Diva oh my lord what's the world coming to lobsters getting high :o :lol: That's priceless :lol: hi Sherlockx that explains a lot :lol: Star I don't envy you your computer problems good luck :? Hello Ada :wave: Matina I hope your ok :) I'm off shopping and lunch love to you xo :D Evening bear ,ice john hope your all well :wave: Morning Pj wow what a difference a new phone makes :D the colours are just amazing keep going :thumbup: the red in your flowers beautiful
:D love the pic of sunnya she looks ready to pounce gorgeous they make my day :D Be good all back later :D
Sep 21st, 2018, 1:27 am
Sep 21st, 2018, 1:49 am
hello all :wave: now i know what to say to the cops when they pull me over i(but officer i swear im not high Ive only a potted lobster from Maine) seriously what is the world coming too??? :? :? :(
:shock: :o sherly you've been having it for years no wonder (that explains) the pink unicorn outfit Image (anyone still remember this??? :lol: :lol: :lol: and the dolphin spinning in one spot not knowing which way to go :lol: :lol: :lol:
ada sure why not go for it how bad can it be :lol: :lol: :lol:
welcome to wduke
star hope you feel better soon and are you sure you going to attempt that on limited hours of sleep sounds like a recipe for disaster i hope it goes well for you, and solves your issues.
diva yes i have made my views very clear concerning that on the previous page.
yo Brooklyn! nice to see you here again. i wish those government ass-hats had some common sense which i am finding is just not so common anymore what a bloody waste.
katy have fun shopping
pj hope you are well
jg are you still up???
ice bear stretton hello how are you? thank you for all your help in games god bless you. now i am off to see if i can get me some of that lobster PJ can your brother send us some???
Sep 21st, 2018, 1:49 am

Sep 21st, 2018, 1:55 am
Thanks, Ada! I appreciate it. :D

No luck so far on the computer front - I seem to be the dumbest person in the universe and can't format my own computer. Oh well, I'll try again next week. :lol: :lol:
Sep 21st, 2018, 1:55 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Sep 21st, 2018, 3:31 am
well i wont even try it star i am just too scared too ;-)
Sep 21st, 2018, 3:31 am

Sep 21st, 2018, 4:16 am

Good morning . . . Friday morning . . . to eastern hemisphere regulars matina and Katy and Alessa and Star.

Here's a shot of Merlin eating his breakfast. The other day I bought him a friend, named Freya, but couldn't see her this morning. There are about 100 tadpoles in the pond as well!

Carefully finished off my bananas yesterday, cutting them up and inspecting them carefully. My heart goes out to all the fruit growers, who are going broke . . .

Star, PM me . . . will help if I can. Am sure John will too.

Sherly, there are about eight million lobster pounds in Maine (maybe 9 million) and my niece lives right next to Southwest Harbor. In Maine you can buy and use and grow small amounts of marijuana quite legally, and also carry a concealed weapon without a permit. It's a marvelous place, but don't get me started . . .

Katy, back up to 15 degrees after a 1 degree night, and now it's absolutely beautiful outside. Will keep experimenting with my new iPhone camera. Diva has been sending me tips.

Hi to Ada and slynch, and of course usual late night greetings to br bear, Ice, Stretton and John.

Diva, will be in touch.

Sep 21st, 2018, 4:16 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Sep 21st, 2018, 4:52 am
great to see Merlin has survived the winter, now summer is a whole other ball game. but very clear concise pictures PJ well done.
i ran into this the other day trying to look for flower pot gnomeshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcF9JSxkUSE :lol: :lol: :lol: a blast from the past. :lol: :lol: :lol: i watched it on abc when i was 6 or 7 in 1976- 77 :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) and Ftroop :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sep 21st, 2018, 4:52 am

Sep 21st, 2018, 5:50 am

matina, here's a very recent photo of my brother returning from work with his trailer and one of his tractors. I was driving this 'small truck' (as he calls it) when I visited. Photo is taken from the front porch of his house, and this was my view, morning and night, while I was staying there last year. Acadia National Park is in the distance . . .
Sep 21st, 2018, 5:50 am

Sep 21st, 2018, 6:21 am
matina... F TROOP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truly a blast from the past

Pj... you're having way to much fun :D

Star... as Pj suggests, feel free to PM me if you need any help

wdluke... hope to see you around some more

sherlockx... you gotta love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ada, Synch and WD :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Sep 21st, 2018, 6:21 am

Sep 21st, 2018, 6:42 am
Hi john :wave: what a great clip I loved F Troop brings back memories and Matina Bill and Ben oh lord :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just great takes me back thank you both :lol: So pink unicorns are everywhere I found this while I was out :lol:

Pj so good to see Merlin I hope the bigger birds can't see him :shock: the photo of your pond is gorgeous your pics just get better :D Star leave it till you've gotten some sleep it's a stressful thing to do but the guys here are a great help take care of you :D Pretty tired I'm signing off for the day take care all bye for now :D
Sep 21st, 2018, 6:42 am
Sep 21st, 2018, 6:49 am
yeah chief wild eagle made me laugh out loud, he truly had some of the best one liners against the F troop guys! hilarious. i loved the opening theme to it!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K4BvF_sb3Y :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
ah yes sherly's T shirt never stop dreaming xoxox unicorn LOL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: katy made my day! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) coffee time
PJ if that was my view everyday i would never ever have come home :lol: :lol: :lol: did your brother finish the tree house?? id love to see pictures inside and out! :D
Sep 21st, 2018, 6:49 am

Sep 21st, 2018, 1:53 pm

Two red rhododendrons in Leura . . .

Good night, everyone!
Sep 21st, 2018, 1:53 pm