Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Oct 13th, 2018, 5:47 am
Good morning/evening :wave:

Nice bird shot, pjm. I haven’t seen one of those in a long time either.
matina, hope you’re feeling bettet today :)
Hi, Katy! Hope you’re doing well!

Out shopping for a halloween costume for work. Not sure if I want to scare the kids or not :lol:

Have a great Saturday, everyone!
Oct 13th, 2018, 5:47 am
Oct 13th, 2018, 6:56 am
Alessa... go for scary. The Kids always "like" that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and it's just more fun

Pj... keep the birds coming. I've never seen many of them before. And your new phone is just taking great pics.

Matina... still looking. My prime site is still down so I haven't had a chance to see if they have it

Star... I hope you are having a great weekend

Hi Blue... nice photo shop work

Katy... bring out the sweets later, I'm going to need them

Hi Ada :wave: :wave: :wave:

And good morning/evening/whatever to all the other regulars and lurkers

And since it's Friday night here... THE BAR IS OPEN

Oct 13th, 2018, 6:56 am

Oct 13th, 2018, 7:47 am
Hey alessa I hope you and mum are well :wave: Hi john no problem :) let's give us all a sugar hit shall we oh enjoy your night

The family are hungry so dinner time for us :D Good night to Matina, pj ,star take care
Oct 13th, 2018, 7:47 am
Oct 13th, 2018, 5:50 pm
Hi, all! :wave:

kathlyn wrote:mistress Ada I thought you were hibernating see you can't resist us :lol:
Officially I'm hibernating, unofficially I'm around...

John and Kathy, you're killing me with all that booze and chocolate. Let if flow, let it flow, let it flow...

Hi also to the one who's slumbering away somewhere... out there...
When you stare into the abyss then you will see me staring back at you-the sleeper in the deep
Happy weekend! I find myself reading sport articles whose content I didn't have to know, really. I blame the evil sport triad. :problem:
Oct 13th, 2018, 5:50 pm

If you like a book, support the author. ❤️
Trouble dl files? https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Stay safe, Mobi ones. Special thanks to the Red Team and the Green Contests Team.
Oct 14th, 2018, 12:53 am
Good morning all :D Ah Ada chocolate and booze always a good combination :lol:
Morning Matina good luck with Satan today bail fund always ready :D Hi bear ice john, star :wave: Pj I hope you are ok :? Lots of rain again overnite and still going :) How are the fuzzies doing is rishi well now and Cosmo :D Be good all :D have a great weekend :D
Oct 14th, 2018, 12:53 am
Oct 14th, 2018, 2:22 am
Im in hell looking for an escape route.
I hope all the regulars are well and those lurking too hope the weekend is treating you all well.
Be safe god bless
Oct 14th, 2018, 2:22 am

Oct 14th, 2018, 2:32 am

Good morning, matina and Katy, Alessa and Star.

Found a few photos from my brother waiting for me when I got up this morning. Tomorrow I'll hear what he did this weekend, although I'm pretty sure he worked all day Saturday.

Tomorrow also is the first of my two big appointments, so will leave home at 10 am to travel the expressways down to Bella Vista.

Katy, the fuzzies are fine and I think Rishi's eye is 100% healed. I can't any longer see any sign of the graft, and she keeps it open all the time. I'm just so happy about how well her operation went. Am sending photos to her eye surgeon soon.

matina, it seems my son is back doing his research and his mobile phone is fixed. He did quite a few jobs around the house while he was visiting me.

Top is sunset and bottom is sunrise . . . both in Maine . . .

Hi to br bear, Ice, John, Diva, Ada and all the TLWBF regulars . . .
Oct 14th, 2018, 2:32 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Oct 14th, 2018, 2:41 am
PJ, that is such good news about Rishi's eye! I'm so glad it's healed well, and that she's doing fine. :D

Hello to everyone else - I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! :)
Oct 14th, 2018, 2:41 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Oct 14th, 2018, 2:45 am
Thanks, Star!

John, I took this photo for my brother yesterday, at a fund-raising at our local hardware outlet . . .

Oct 14th, 2018, 2:45 am

Oct 14th, 2018, 5:23 am
Interesting picture Pj... What's Bullaburra?
And it's just the opposite for me, when I visit my daughters, I'm the one doing all the little chores around their homes ;)

Matina... RUN AWAY AND FLEE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katy, the sweets are ALWAYS welcome...

Hi Blue and Star :wave: :wave: :wave:

Ada... the bar is open most nights ;)

Oct 14th, 2018, 5:23 am

Oct 14th, 2018, 6:49 am
I walked less than 100 metres to the left (east) of my house for the first shot, then turned back and crossed in front of my house and walked another 150 west, and took these photos. Sublime point is only about 250 or so wide at this point.

Oct 14th, 2018, 6:49 am

Oct 14th, 2018, 6:56 am
I AM HOME!!!!AT LAST!!! and bring it on id like some coke zero in mine please :o :shock: oh wait they deleted that for coke no sugar :o :shock: :? what asshats! are in coke advertising departments couldn't they call it "coke N/S" or "coke 2.zero" or "coke (2.0)" i mean really the best they could do was "coke no sugar" :roll: :roll: :? im of the mind why mess with whats already a popular seller (coke zero then they made "coke life" which has normal sugar and stevia in it why bother either make it straight stevia another natural sugafree alternative or have the real deal of coke ridiculous. diet coke tastes like aspirin to me so i hate the stuff. the real coke has 6 tablespoons of sugar in it :o :shock: pepsi max taste like the old nutty cola slightly on the sweeter side for my taste buds :? but i will suffer it if no other alternative. :) BRING BACK COKE ZERO!!! :lol: :lol:
Oct 14th, 2018, 6:56 am

Oct 14th, 2018, 7:05 am
TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY THINK MATINA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLUS THIS

EQUALS

Oct 14th, 2018, 7:05 am

Oct 14th, 2018, 7:18 am
Matina, there's also this coke :lol:

Oct 14th, 2018, 7:18 am
Oct 14th, 2018, 7:19 am
Hey john how about we add some of this as well :) Matina yep coke no sugar tastes like sh..... T :roll: :thumbdown: :think: Hey Pw :wave: :lol: :lol:

Pj great photos looks nice and clear up in the mountains sun's just out here now good luck tomorrow :D Take care all bye for now
Oct 14th, 2018, 7:19 am