Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Apr 23rd, 2019, 3:32 am
Pj, if your app development efforts accidentally result in an app that instead of removing pictures of kilts can remove kilts from pictures, please let us know :shifty: :lol:
Apr 23rd, 2019, 3:32 am

Apr 23rd, 2019, 3:46 am
fox wrote
an app that instead of removing pictures of kilts can remove kilts from pictures, please let us know :shifty: :lol:

Yes :lol: :lol: :wave: :thumbup: :think:

We won't tell anyone that Pj is a secret member of the kilt fanciers society :D it's a beautiful day here Pj I'm very happy to hear your OK :D
Apr 23rd, 2019, 3:46 am
Apr 23rd, 2019, 4:26 am

Katy and fox, I can now see that if I continue development on my 'Remove the K' app, it may fall into the wrong hands, and worldwide disaster will follow. Will have to rethink the whole idea.
Apr 23rd, 2019, 4:26 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Apr 23rd, 2019, 6:15 am
Apr 23rd, 2019, 6:15 am

Apr 23rd, 2019, 6:41 am
PJ send me that app now!!!!
JG nice to see you
kathy good to see you
foxy well done nice idea remove the kilts app!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am starting to feel a little more like my semi normal self :? :? been a long hard road so i am not tempting fate i am whispering it at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol:
hello to everyone else i have missed. time for cup of tea and biscuits the most i have had to eat in over 2weeks :( :(
Apr 23rd, 2019, 6:41 am

Apr 23rd, 2019, 8:35 am

matina, so glad to hear this news! Hope you're back to 100% soon.

John, spotted this classic near my house yesterday. Hope it's used only for the good.
Apr 23rd, 2019, 8:35 am

Apr 23rd, 2019, 8:43 am
joyride PJ joyride!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) ImageImageImage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apr 23rd, 2019, 8:43 am

Apr 23rd, 2019, 9:09 am
:lol: love the lone wolf Matina, good night to you and Pj :D John hope your well take care all :D
Apr 23rd, 2019, 9:09 am
Apr 23rd, 2019, 9:54 am
foxy put me down for 7 calender's one for every room in my house please :lol: :lol: :lol:if only i can get a hold of PJ remove the kilt app and i will be set :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
goodnight all
Apr 23rd, 2019, 9:54 am

Apr 24th, 2019, 1:28 am
Good morning everybody :D doesn't the days fly by :? Matina keep getting better it's been a long haul but don't give up ,hugs and prayers xo :D Hi Pj I think you would be a very popular man if you did invent such an app :lol: a beautiful 25c today it's still a bit humid during the day but it's getting cooler at night, I hope today sees you even better :D How are the kittens and Cosmo doing :?
Evening to all our regulars have a great day or night :) time to clean I need a maid or a man in a kilt to help out :lol:
Apr 24th, 2019, 1:28 am
Apr 24th, 2019, 2:44 am

Good morning, everyone!

matina, great to have you back and posting at TLWBF. Hope you keep getting better.

Katy, yes, it's a lovely day up here too . . . sunny and 18 degrees. All three fuzzies are fine and having a great life. Rishi slept on my bed last night and didn't snore much at all.

Here's one of my friend's best photos, taken some time ago, when he was out and about early in the morning.
Apr 24th, 2019, 2:44 am

Apr 24th, 2019, 4:57 am
Hi Everyone!! :wave:

Yes, Katy the days are definitely flying by, it's tax deadline fast approaching... hard to believe the ladder incident was a year ago already... :shock:

PJ - I love kangaroos and that picture's really sweet... :D

Looks like I lost one of my tv streaming sites today, but maybe it will come back in a couple of days *crosses fingers* or just has a domain move... it's one I use all the time, so it will be missed... :? I'm just re-watching A Touch of Frost... :D

Have a good one!! :thumbup:
Apr 24th, 2019, 4:57 am
Apr 24th, 2019, 5:50 am
hello all :wave:
@stretton go look at the ones i gave you a while back ;-)
PJ nice postcard perfect pic and the joey how adorable the colors are definitely awesome nice shot whoever took it more Maine snaps please :lol: :lol:
Kathy i wouldn't have made it this far without your continual prodding and reassuring :) bless you!
time for another mini nana nap and tea and biscuits again :) :)
to all those who tragically lost loved ones in the Sri Lanka church bombings
Image :( :( :( :( evil shows its head again :( :( :(
Apr 24th, 2019, 5:50 am

Apr 24th, 2019, 6:37 am
Matina - yes, those are great when you know what you're looking for, but this one displayed the last 350 episodes and I would often find the newly released shows/seasons that I wasn't expecting there... it would be impossible to watch out for all of the new shows and new seasons and this one sort of did it for me...

I haven't heard about Sri Lanka I will have to look into it... but I have a feeling... :(
Apr 24th, 2019, 6:37 am
Apr 25th, 2019, 1:07 am
Good morning everybody Anzac Day in Australia Lest we Forget :D

Hello to all our regulars I hope everyone is well :D Hi Pj do cats snore I wonder :? :D Morning Matina yes your right evil once again rears its head :( :( My thoughts and prayers to the families of those lost and to Sri Lanka :(
Apr 25th, 2019, 1:07 am