Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 28th, 2017, 4:16 am
well good to see pj :) :) now I can head out knowing all are here and accounted for...

Good luck tomorrow with Cosmo pj ... I'm sure it will all work out... and I hope that nothing is wrong with Rishi's foot ...

Hope you all have a great afternoon and I'll see you tomorrow :wave:
May 28th, 2017, 4:16 am
May 28th, 2017, 4:27 am
Night bear and I'll say goodnight to you ice see you tomorrow :wave: Matina bless you I'm heading to the yard and some sun the I'll need a nap :D Pj will have Cosmo in my thoughts tomorrow keep us updated on him :? I hope rishi hasn't hurt herself our furry babies are having a rough time lately take care all bye for now :D
May 28th, 2017, 4:27 am
May 28th, 2017, 5:02 am
time to say night night to Ice and bear and a nana nap for me katy and PJ stuff Cosmo full of treats till the cut off time and i wish him well for tomorrow god be with you all.

May 28th, 2017, 5:02 am

May 28th, 2017, 5:07 am
Thanks, br bear and good night to you . . . hope you sleep well. Having cats (or dogs) is a constant worry. Rishi isn't limping today, so I don't know why this happens to her from time to time. When she had her shots, I had the vet examine both front feet, but he couldn't find anything wrong. Cosmo is getting a lot to eat right now, before the 8 pm cut-off time!

Katy, thanks for your good wishes to Rishi and Cosmo. I won't know how the latter goes until late tomorrow, probably after 4 pm. Am going to have a talk with the vet ahead of time, to see if some of Cosmo's remaining teeth can be saved. Has been nice and sunny all morning here, but now I notice the clouds moving in!

matina, trust that little Snowy is continuing to heal. Bet he's going to be happy to get that cone off! Am going to try to keep up my momentum and continue my garage cleaning. If I had a nice skip out front, I'd probably throw out a lot more. Both recycling and rubbish bins are now full.

Cosmo cleaning up after breakfast, earlier this morning . . .

EDIT: Missed your last post, matina! Thanks! Good night to Ice too.
May 28th, 2017, 5:07 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 28th, 2017, 5:22 am
Hello & Good day, everyone :wave:

A special "hello!" to booktopia :wave: :D

Good night, bear :wave:

@pjm: are you doing fall cleaning instead of spring cleaning? :lol: I hope everything goes well tomorrow & that Cosmo can keep his teeth.
@katy: hope you had a nice time gardening & enjoy your nap :)
@matina: how's snowy today? Enjoy your nap :)

Have a great weekend!! :razz:
May 28th, 2017, 5:22 am
May 28th, 2017, 7:07 am
Alessa sorry i missed you ;-( :(
PJ Cosmo is looking sooo dapper :D i must say perfect little prince :lol: :lol: spend the extra time you have with Cosmo really spoil him. garage can wait till tomorrow and cant you ask for your neighbours recycle bin??
snowy is perking up wanting to play with toys etc and wanting to bark and we try not to encourage him and we tell him off and he then gets very withdrawn and hides under the kitchen table the poor man has been through a lot i dont know what they did to him to be soooo darn skittish he never was like that :( :( :(

time to check on my potato leek and cauliflower Smokey bacon soup :D :D yummmy made from scratch of course :lol: :lol: 8)
May 28th, 2017, 7:07 am

May 28th, 2017, 7:54 am
Hi alessa enjoy the rest of of your weekend
How's mom doing :D pj Cosmo looks really good what handsome kitty :) good luck tomorrow :D
Matina can you send some of the soup my way it sounds yummy I don't want to cook tonite:? Hugs to you and snowy have a good night all :wave: morning nonny :wave: and everyone just starting the day :D
May 28th, 2017, 7:54 am
May 28th, 2017, 11:41 am
matina, the clock has hit 8:30 pm and Cosmo is officially fasting. He had a nice dinner and then I kept offering him treats right up to the deadline. In the end, he just couldn't eat any more! Now he can drink water until 7 am tomorrow morning.

Katy, it's getting colder up here and I've got the fire going again. Tomorrow and Tuesday are supposed to get down below freezing overnight, although you never know from weather forecasts.

I spent about 3 hours this afternoon cleaning the garage and got quite a lot done again. Sure does make a difference. I only wish I had more rubbish bins . . .

Sunnya will be feeling very sorry for her uncle this evening . . .
May 28th, 2017, 11:41 am

May 28th, 2017, 11:16 pm
Good evening all :wave:

Good luck with cosmo today pj :thumbup: hope he wasn't to annoyed with having to fast last night and this morning.... :(
May 28th, 2017, 11:16 pm
May 29th, 2017, 12:33 am
Good morning to matina, Alessa and Katy.

Hi br bear, am just back from the vet . . . Cosmo will have a blood test first, and if that's OK, will have a light anaesthetic, with a drip to keep him hydrated, for his dental work. The vet thinks he can save a few teeth. Hoping to get an update about noon.

Colder here now, but a beautiful morning. Was down to 4 last night and the wind made it seem colder.

Hi to rkcphillip and also Stretton and Ice and booktopia and Diva, if you're around.

Will be back later, when I hear from the vet.
May 29th, 2017, 12:33 am

May 29th, 2017, 2:21 am
Morning /evening all hello bear and ice :wave: good morning Pj warm wishes for Cosmo finger crossed no more teeth need to be taken and all is ok let us know :? It has been quite cold here as well :) winter definitely coming the days are just amazing :D Hope you are well pj :D Morning Matina how are you feeling and how's our nephew doing :? Bless you always :D Hello diva stretton bookt nonny :wave:
May 29th, 2017, 2:21 am
May 29th, 2017, 2:37 am
:wave:

good evening everyone... weekend is almost to an end for me :( did I mention I hate Mondays :lol:

pj, hopefully everything works out for the best for Cosmo :thumbup:

matina...how is the little dude doing?

katy..time to start snuggling with the hubby a little more :D

and methinks bear is still hiding all her hunny away :shock: :lol:
May 29th, 2017, 2:37 am
May 29th, 2017, 3:23 am
Thanks, Katy and Ice. Still waiting for the vet to ring me.
May 29th, 2017, 3:23 am

May 29th, 2017, 3:34 am
Hi Everyone!! :wave:

Weekend went by so faaaaaaast! :? :? !

PJ - I have my fingers crossed for Cosmo!! Hopefully, he will be able to keep his remaining teeth!! :thumbup:

Katy - hope your internet comes back soon...

Bear-Bear... that outfit!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Just watching Marple for what seems like the tenth time and working on books, it's Greenshaw's Folly with Julia McKenzie :D :D
May 29th, 2017, 3:34 am