Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Feb 11th, 2020, 6:25 am
Matina ahh yes for diabetes i know,my brother got it when he was 7, as for my mom i was extra worried since she has heart problems too and is on medication for 20+ years and now with diabetes it'll just be wonderful :roll: I'm so sorry to hear that tho! Hope that you'll feel better , usually naps and ibuprofen should help with your mood,hope that the weather will get cooler there like seriously :? Katy yes i agree , it's very important for people with diabetes to watch what they eat! Jeanette cookies look yummy thank you xo PJ i couldn't agree more! And oh wow , the more i hear about it the more it seems to me that diabetes is moving into common diseases / disorders , as i hear how many people have it it's really disturbing! But at the end of the day we have modern medicine now so i hope that it'll continue to advance and hopefully some day we might find a cure for it :) Hope that fuzzies are doing well ! Stretton thank you so much,it really means a lot! :)
Welp that's it from me now,will update here if anything significant happens :) Hope that everyone is having a great day and hello to everyone i might've missed :wave:
Feb 11th, 2020, 6:25 am
Feb 11th, 2020, 12:22 pm
hi I hope everyone is doing well
Feb 11th, 2020, 12:22 pm
Feb 11th, 2020, 11:19 pm
Hello Omaar22! Can't complain, how are you? :)
Feb 11th, 2020, 11:19 pm
Feb 11th, 2020, 11:24 pm
As me move closer to happy hour here...

Feb 11th, 2020, 11:24 pm

Feb 12th, 2020, 12:13 am
hello all
welcome omar
kristina goodluck with it all keep us posted on bunny.
nice to see you stretton
JG yes please drinks
kathy hope you are ok today
PJ be safe and good
its cooler here but humidity is still here feeling a little better, have a good day night afternoon/morning folks
god bless everyone
Feb 12th, 2020, 12:13 am

Feb 12th, 2020, 12:41 am
Hi everyone :)

Omar welcome back don't be shy we don't bite :wave: Stretton it's good to see you always :D matina I'm sweating buckets with this humidity :( :( I'm happy your at least back on your feet a bit hugs and bless xo Good morning Pj did you lose anything in your garage with all the water :? I hope those plumbers fixed the problem and didn't charge you an arm and a leg for it :shock:
Hello to john bear ice :D Kristina keep us posted on your bunny, how us your mum today :? Well the house won't clean itself time to sweat some more :lol: Have a good day everyone take care :D
Feb 12th, 2020, 12:41 am
Feb 12th, 2020, 12:50 am
hello all! Matina glad that you're feeling better <3 Katy mum is okay , she's taking the pills unlike my brother who has to inject insulin xD She went to her endocrinologist today to give her more tests .. As for the bunny oh well vet failed to mention that we need to do some tests before the surgery , like basic blood check and maybe xray to see if cancer has spread through the body ... Some girl told me that she had the same issue,10 year old bunny,she got him to the surgery but bun died 1 year later because cancer spread through the body (silently i suppose ) .. So i need to do those tests before the surgery .. But anyways a couple of people told me too that they had older bunny with testicle tumor and the bun lived 3-4 more years so that's something to consider. I overall have higher BP through the day due to changing my coffee again , i swear to God i like need water and 2 beans of coffee maximum,my body doesn't tolerate anything more than that :roll: :lol: Hello to Omar and Stretton as well :wave:
Feb 12th, 2020, 12:50 am
Feb 12th, 2020, 1:00 am
hi kristina do you have high blood pressure?? if so garlic will help. if you want i can send you my garlic dip recipe pm me if you are interested. you should be having a wee dram with your coffee to help dilate the arteries this helps lower B.P :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) no men in kilts as this raises the BP :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Feb 12th, 2020, 1:00 am

Feb 12th, 2020, 1:10 am
Matina's garlic dip is awesome :thumbup: just have a bowl with you while enjoying the view :D your arteries will definitely be dilated :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feb 12th, 2020, 1:10 am
Feb 12th, 2020, 2:49 am
:shock: :o oh yeah!!!! my heart is still working :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Feb 12th, 2020, 2:49 am

Feb 12th, 2020, 4:23 am

Cardio rehab this morning, dealing with plumbers and insurance company afterwards, and now heading off to the dentist. Can't write more now . . . hope you're all well.

Back later . . . fuzzies are fine . . . had their shots yesterday.
Feb 12th, 2020, 4:23 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Feb 12th, 2020, 9:50 pm
Kristina I'm sending all the positive energy I can muster your way! It might be a good sign that the vet insists on taking tests before the surgery - they're taking their job and patients seriously, making sure animals stay safe throughout the treatment.
Feb 12th, 2020, 9:50 pm
Feb 13th, 2020, 1:10 am
Hello everyone :D

Hey Jeanette how are you :? Matina drive safe today mwah :D Morning Pj insurance is tricky with water damage, is it a flood or a storm that's where they get you, even tho my daughter works in insurance even she gets frustrated with their definitions :? I hope it's all fixed now, there's more rain on the way :D any more news from your son and the koala rescue :D just a quiet day reading it's raining and very humid :D
Kristina thinking of you :? Evening to our regulars have a good day everyone take care :D
Feb 13th, 2020, 1:10 am
Feb 13th, 2020, 3:09 am

Busy morning with the drainage guy here, checking the part of the house where the work will be done and showing me the first draft of his report, which will go to the insurance company. Looks like nothing will happen until Monday morning and until then I'm trying to talk 'live' to the APIA insurance people. They're extremely busy with all the months of bushfires and now torrential rains. Am sure hoping my insurance will cover this costly work. Still raining on and off, but not too bad today . . .

matina, hope you're OK. Next post will include my brother's latest winter photo. Sunnya isn't troubled by much, but when the plumber comes, she hides under the stairs.

Katy, wish I could pick your daughter's brains. I've been told that it's going to be 'touch and go' with my claim. As you well know, we had extraordinary torrential rain over the weekend, which led to my troubles. The plumber is going to re-write his report and as I type I'm 'on hold' with APIA (40 minutes now), hoping to get some feedback from a real person. Have had no feedback for three days now. Hope your own house is OK.

Hi to Jeanette and Omaar . . . also Stretton and Diva and Blue and FreezeMe . . .

Waterfalls are at their best in the Blue Mountains right now . . .

Feb 13th, 2020, 3:09 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Feb 13th, 2020, 7:25 am
hello all
busy day today had xrays ultrasounds for both mum and i.
came home crashed now time to go out for dinner then home again
i hope everyone is well be safe and god bless you all your all in my prayers thank you JG PJ Kathy Diva Alessa and Adablue Jeannette Kristina for your support.
wolf out!!!
Feb 13th, 2020, 7:25 am