Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Feb 15th, 2020, 3:35 am

No rain this morning and the sun has been coming in and out. More birds back at the front deck bird feeder now. Rishi enjoys watching them, in-between naps . . .

matina, how are you feeling this morning? Hope things are a bit better. Sending you more good wishes.

Katy, love your new avatar . . . looks like a Himmy in flight. I had one many, many years ago, when my son was growing up . . . Boo Brie . . . one of my only non-Persians. Hope you'll enjoy your weekend.

Forgot to mention Valentine's Day yesterday. Of course, it's always nearly a day earlier here in Oz. Already well into the afternoon of the 15th right now, in fact. The morning has flown away . . .

Nice to see John and fox and Diva here. Hi to FreezeMe and her bunny. Trust you're all well.

As I enjoyed my cappuccino yesterday, I watched a large Indian family (tourists, I'm sure) watching for the bus across the street from the new vegan restaurant and coffee shop. Brought back memories of my months in India, many years ago. Tourists are starting to return to the Blue Mountains, after the bushfires. My friends who run shops say that business has been down 30-50%.

Feb 15th, 2020, 3:35 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Feb 15th, 2020, 4:15 am
Katy oh la la , if he would come over it would be indeed a happy Valentine's day :shifty: :angel: :lol:

PJ I would love to visit India one day, such a beautiful country! Rishi looks sleepy tho awww .

Matina,Katy - you know who else is a laird in a kilt? This precious thing ( i know that you can't see but he's wearing a kilt here.. ) .. Also i wouldn't like to spoil since i've already saw the first episode ,it was streaming early online for Starz subscribers .. But anyways episode is being released in 2 days for everyone are ya ready ladies? :D

he's aging like a fine wine and i have no complaints

I have to admit this season is off to a great start! I was bawling my eyes out at particular scenes,this single episode was better than the whole season 4 imo . Season 4 was okay-ish but didn't have much chemistry between the characters.. SInce Catriona and Sam produced this season, and Cat have read all the books - it's no wonder! She knows her character so well,Sam too! Even Sophie (Brianna) has much better acting compared to the previous season!
Feb 15th, 2020, 4:15 am
Feb 15th, 2020, 4:50 am

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :D Hope everyone had a lovely day :D
Feb 15th, 2020, 4:50 am
Feb 15th, 2020, 7:08 am
nice to see our resident bear turn up ;-) and it looks like cupid hit his mark just right :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)
:o :shock: PJ you need to get a refund on your cataract surgery and your glasses as Kathy's avatar has changed since before xmas :lol: :lol:
Kristina has the new avatar :? :? :? oh Kristina i cant wait for Outlander!!!
kathy thank you for the eye candy god bless you :lol: :lol: :lol: coffee time everyone!!
:o :shock: our sharky hasn't popped in to wish us all a happy valentines day (Bad sharky) :lol: :lol:
JG that particular bouquet is mine all mine it comes with the kilt if you wear one i will give you one f its roses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stretton i hope you are ok and enjoying valentines day :D :D
Feb 15th, 2020, 7:08 am

Feb 15th, 2020, 7:50 am
Matina i love you ! :D
Btw Sharky is probably chasing Ms.Shark telling her how much he loves her ,give him a break :lol:
Happy Valentines Day Bear!
John thanks for the bouquet :D
Feb 15th, 2020, 7:50 am
Feb 15th, 2020, 7:51 am

Give me one of the "roses" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Feb 15th, 2020, 7:51 am

Feb 15th, 2020, 8:33 am
:o :shock: OH my lord :o :shock: i just got the hots for a frog!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Image here you go Enjoy you earned that one it made me LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: god bless you
Kristina love you too :D :D
Feb 15th, 2020, 8:33 am

Feb 16th, 2020, 1:20 am
Morning everyone :D

Oh Lordy a frog in a kilt , where ya hiding your sword :lol: yet I'm strangely attracted :o :shock: :lol: :lol:

matina a quiet day for me reading ,my favourite thing to do, more rain overnite its wonderful ,but it makes the days very humid :( i can hear our joints protesting :? :(
Kristina (sigh) he just revs my engines does our Jaime :lol: Hi Pj unfortunately a lot of business are suffering downturn in trade not only fires, flood, now this coronavirus , we have to let tourists know we're open for business :? I hope you and the girls are well enjoy your Sunday :D Hugs to all :D
Feb 16th, 2020, 1:20 am
Feb 16th, 2020, 2:48 am

Rishi enjoys being inside on damp days like today or, in fact, any day at all. I found Sunnya out in the back yard at midnight last night, in the rain, chasing frogs!

matina, hope you're well today. Check in when you can.

Katy, had a nice talk with my son, who hasn't gone to Kangaroo Island after all, but is still rescuing koalas in the Snowies. Am waiting for more pictures.

Hi to Diva, FreezeMe, John, Blue, Stretton, br bear and all the regulars.

Coffee for me now . . . very pleased with myself after fixing the front yard downpipe that was apparently pouring all the rain in under my house, and flooding my garage. Didn't cost a cent! Wish I could the same for the other blocked drain. Insurance company says they can't deal with my claim until Tuesday at the earliest. Fingers crossed.

Feb 16th, 2020, 2:48 am

Feb 16th, 2020, 4:25 am
hello all
i am feeling a bit better today had to pop out and run a few errands but home now all is good still humid here too bummer ;-(
kathy i love that cat gif
PJ see sunnya loves kilts too she went looking for a frog in a kilt and her prince charming just tell her no matter how many seh kisses all you get is a bloody FROG!!!! this song is my anthem!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW7I_OaFSSg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
time for a nana nap now i've put the shopping away had lunch and done the dishes.
Feb 16th, 2020, 4:25 am

Feb 16th, 2020, 6:50 am

matina, glad you're feeling a bit better. Went out for a walk today, around the neighbourhood and then through the reserve . . . all fairly flat. Saw this absolutely beautiful flower at the edge of the National Park. It must have escaped from someone's yard!

No rain today, but it's been cloudy and damp-looking. Bracing myself for the builder and plumber coming tomorrow at 8 am. Still no reply from the insurance company.
Feb 16th, 2020, 6:50 am

Feb 16th, 2020, 6:51 am
Hello Everyone!! :wave:

Boy I didn't think koala's could get any cuter but that pic PJ just leveled up the adorbs!! :thumbup: :) I was hoping your son would hit Kangaroo Island I was fascinated by some of the YouTube vids I had seen... I didn't even know about KI until they released the numbers of koala's lost, I didn't know they were a separate population, that once a koala leaves the island they can't come back, because they don't have the same diseases as the mainland bears... very interesting and if I ever make it to the Land of Oz, it's definitely on my To See list... :D

Today.... oy vey... so last time I got groceries delivered I had ordered two flavours of milk chocolate hearts and since The Great Grape Debacle of 2019 I am VERY specific when it comes to items that need to be weighed, and I usually avoid ordering bulk items, cuz they don't seem to know how to do it... but chocolate... so I made an exception, and I ordered 0.4kg which was about $4.20 and in the note area I specified to please not give me more than 5 dollars worth of each flavour... they arrived and there was a decent amount, about a baggie full (of each flavor)... well that was then, this is now... I ordered the exact same thing and the exact same note and when they arrived today.... you know those white regular sized grocery bags, the hearts filled it up over half way... do know how many friggin' hearts that is???? Like what.the.hell???? :o :shock: :lol:

Anyway... I hope you're all feeling somewhat better today :D
Feb 16th, 2020, 6:51 am
Feb 16th, 2020, 9:22 am

In my walk today I checked out the two ponds across the street from my house. They'd been bone dry for many months, but after the rains, I started hearing lots of frogs. Sure enough, both are now filled to the brim and the frogs are extremely happy!

Stretton, I hope to have more koala pictures soon. My son still doesn't know his schedule for next week.
Feb 16th, 2020, 9:22 am

Feb 16th, 2020, 12:11 pm
Happy rest of the weekend / start of the new week :D

Feb 16th, 2020, 12:11 pm
Feb 16th, 2020, 12:46 pm
So true... a Perfect Valentine's Day

EXERCISE

GET A MASSAGE

EAT HEALTHY

:D
Feb 16th, 2020, 12:46 pm