Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Nov 19th, 2017, 4:43 pm
Justice League was good. I loved Flash and Wonder Woman. Aquaman was broody but hot. I didn’t think the villain was that scary and it took a lot of teamwork to defeat him. Guess who the most powerful one was? I was glad Wonder Woman’s character was more mature in this movie. I love Marvel movies but Justice League did better than the previous DCEU movies, so I would recommend it. :)
Nov 19th, 2017, 4:43 pm
Nov 20th, 2017, 1:05 am
Evening all :wave:

:( the weekend is coming to a close.... reality and the work week start again....

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend :D
Nov 20th, 2017, 1:05 am
Nov 20th, 2017, 1:36 am
Hey bear :wave: the way the days are just flying by it'll be the weekend again in no time :D Evening ice :wave: hi john coffee time or whiskey :D :wave: good morning Matina always big hugs :D Hello Pj lots of rain on and off I hope it keeps going, it makes the day humid tho, can't win either way :D I suppose the cockatoos are flying for breakfast about now :D you enjoy your day :D
Hi Booktopia ,Alessa, Stretton,belle,blue,diva :wave: hope youve all had a good weekend :wave: :D
Nov 20th, 2017, 1:36 am
Nov 20th, 2017, 1:50 am

Good morning matina and Alessa and Katy! Hope you had a weekend with better weather than up here . . . thought it had cleared yesterday (Sunday) but it's been cloudy and rainy all Monday morning. In any case, the Blue Mountains (and my flowers) needs the rain.

matina, hoping you're steadily getting better.

Alessa, glad you enjoyed Wonder Woman!

Katy, the cockies seem to be rather scarce this morning. Will feed them soon, but don't see a single white feather anywhere out there!

From the front yard I can see a bit of the rose garden that belongs to my wonderful neighbours. Here's a shot through the fence . . .
Nov 20th, 2017, 1:50 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Nov 20th, 2017, 3:13 am
hello all had a bit of an iffy night last night but trying to catch up on sleep.
so it is nana naps here and there still not up to a lot, but i will pop in and say hi everyday when i can.
I love you all and i am very touched and thankful for your kindness and friendships and love and concern i am blessed to know you all and call you all friends & family. god bless you all xxoo
Nov 20th, 2017, 3:13 am

Nov 20th, 2017, 4:11 am
Hi Matina it's good to see you :wave: take it easy ,one day at a time you are always in my prayers :)
Pj your neighbors garden looks lovely :)
I'm off to do some errands then hopefully a nice nap later, take care everyone always bye for now :wave:
Nov 20th, 2017, 4:11 am
Nov 20th, 2017, 4:32 am
matina, it will take time to recover. No hurry. The main thing is to rest and give your body time. (I speak from experience!) Cosmo says that when you get to be as old as he is (16 on December 1st) you'll appreciate the importance of lots of naps.

Katy, mostly raining up here today . . . cleared off a bit . . . and now cloudy again. But because of the summer bush fire danger, none of us are criticising the rain. Will make for a safer summer. About to head off and do some errands myself.

Just had a long Skype call from my brother in the US. He sent this sunset picture from right in front of his house (where I stayed for more than two weeks back in July) . . .

This is the view I enjoyed every morning while I was in Maine . . . Acadia National Park is off in the far distance.
Nov 20th, 2017, 4:32 am

Nov 20th, 2017, 5:40 am
simply stunning! WOW!

JUST got some bad news my friend of 27 years just passed away this morning form cancer.
Image Image
Nov 20th, 2017, 5:40 am

Nov 20th, 2017, 6:07 am
Matina... That's the problem with this time in our lives. All of our friends are old as well.

And listen to Cosmo... Naps... GOOD!

Pj... nice rose garden shot.

kathlyn... this time of day, the choice is clear... Whiskey :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alessa... thanks for the mini review of JL. You sound like you enjoyed it. Like you, I'm a much bigger Marvel fan and have been disappointed with much of the trash coming out of the DC Universe. With the exception of Wonder Woman, most of the movies have been crap :D

booktopia and Bear...
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Nov 20th, 2017, 6:07 am

Nov 20th, 2017, 6:10 am
thank you JG
Nov 20th, 2017, 6:10 am

Nov 20th, 2017, 6:24 am
I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friend Matina take care of you :(

Hey John :wave:
Nov 20th, 2017, 6:24 am
Nov 20th, 2017, 6:46 am

Yes, matina and Katy, we're losing our old friends and relatives one by one. Just received an e-mail this morning that an elderly friend in Tasmania (not seen for many years) had passed on. We have to learn to appreciate the present moment as much as we can.

John, trust that it's getting nice and chilly in the 'Windy City' about now . . . My brother is waiting for his first 'plowable' snowstorm in Maine.

Back from my Leura Mall errands and I'm soon going to join Cosmo for a little nap . . .
Nov 20th, 2017, 6:46 am

Nov 20th, 2017, 6:58 am
Matina... remember,

whiskey and nap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah Pj, it's starting to really suck here. And while it is at the freezing mark here, the wind is howling and the wind chill makes it SO MUCH WORSE.
And you are so right, live for the moment. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. :shock:

Kathlyn... lovely sentiment :D
Nov 20th, 2017, 6:58 am

Nov 20th, 2017, 8:08 am
i love you new avatar JG
thank you all for your never ending support and love it is greatly appreciated more than any of you can know. God bless and be with you all
Nov 20th, 2017, 8:08 am

Nov 20th, 2017, 9:35 am

matina, I've discovered a new kind of cream cheese! It's really tasty . . . but I made the mistake of offering a tiny, tiny bit to Cosmo, and now he's always begging for it!

Katy, yes, there are many loved ones now walking beside us every day. I always remember them.

Nap over and errands finished . . . was doing some reading just now. Skies cleared before sunset and now the cockies have arrived in force. Gave them a little bit extra to make up for what they missed this morning.

John, temperatures here were down to 8 degrees last night and never rose above 16 during the day. This time of year is equivalent to late May in the northern hemisphere. 0 degrees (32 F) right now in downeast Maine . . .
Nov 20th, 2017, 9:35 am