Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Nov 20th, 2017, 10:01 am
Gee... you offered some cream cheese to Cosmo, and now he's begging for more all the time... WHAT A SURPRISE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nov 20th, 2017, 10:01 am

Nov 20th, 2017, 10:05 am
Nov 20th, 2017, 10:05 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Nov 20th, 2017, 10:53 am
With a face like that, I'm sure Cosmo get's a lot of cream cheese :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nov 20th, 2017, 10:53 am

Nov 20th, 2017, 9:59 pm
pjmpjm wrote:. . . but I made the mistake of offering a tiny, tiny bit to Cosmo, and now he's always begging for it!

If you offered me some cream cheese, I'd be begging for it too! :o :lol: :lol:

Hi everyone :wave:
and lovely to see you back matina :D
Nov 20th, 2017, 9:59 pm
Nov 21st, 2017, 1:16 am
Good morning, matina, Alessa and Katy. Hi to nonny and John too. And, yes, Cosmo is sitting here with, hoping for a bit of Kiri, despite having had an enormous brunch! That Greek cream cream and yoghurt sure is tasty!

Rain has stopped here in the mountains, but it's a cloudy day. Up to about 15 degrees now.

Still have various rhodos and azaleas blooming in my front garden . . .
Nov 21st, 2017, 1:16 am

Nov 21st, 2017, 1:26 am
Good morning Pj I discovered that Kiri cream cheese too it is so nice :) no wonder cosmo is tapping your arm for a taste :lol: :) Lovely colours in your garden ,were getting a little rain,but at least it's fairly cool :) morning Matina I hope today is a better one love to you and mum :D Evening bear and ice :wave: hello John :wave: any snow in your part of the world you can share cool us off down here :D hello to all our regulars big hugs always :wave: good night nonny :D
Nov 21st, 2017, 1:26 am
Nov 21st, 2017, 1:33 am
HELLO ALL jut popping in to say hi then back to bed see you all later and yes that cream cheese is soooooo yummy!
Cosmo oh my lord what a pin up of you!! :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nov 21st, 2017, 1:33 am

Nov 21st, 2017, 1:56 am

matina, thought you'd like that 'studio' shot of Cosmo!

Katy, presently a rather quiet day up here in the mountains . . .

Rishi is settling in for a bit of a nap on her window pedestal . . .
Nov 21st, 2017, 1:56 am

Nov 21st, 2017, 2:13 am
Evening all :wave:

Nice the the Aussie trio today... hope you and all other are well... keep resting and get better each day Matina :)
kathlyn... Just a few flurries. No real snow has fallen yet ;)
Matina... enjoy your nap. Get stronger soon.
Pj... your pictures are making want to have a cat again.
And to Nonny and all the other regulars...
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Nov 21st, 2017, 4:01 am
:wave: good evening all

and good night all :wave: still trying to kick this head cold :( but its being stubborn and just won't shake loose, and since no one wants to take it off my hands :problem: ....
Nov 21st, 2017, 4:01 am
Nov 21st, 2017, 4:35 am
Good morning & good evening!

Hi, all! :wave: Hope you’re surviving the week so far. The start of the week is always the hardest for me. I need a holiday - STAT!

matina: I hope you’re feeling better. Take care and get more rest. Sending you a big hug! :)
Ice: hope the head cold leaves you soon. I think one of its friends has come to visit. :(
pjm: Rishi looks great and so comfortable! Give your fuzzies a few scratches under the chin for me. :D
booktopia: hiiiiiii :wave:
Nov 21st, 2017, 4:35 am
Nov 21st, 2017, 5:10 am
and now I must go as well....

Hope everyone enjoys the remainder of their day/evening ....see you all tomorrow :wave:

matina...keep getting better well see you back here soon :D
Nov 21st, 2017, 5:10 am
Nov 21st, 2017, 5:20 am
Night bear, night Ice have a good sleep girls Ice feel better I hate colds that linger on :?
Hey alessa are you well :wave: Pj Cosmo's portrait is perfect he looks really good for his age :) hello and cuddles to rishi and sunya :D Matina day by day you'll get there bless you :D Hi John pour yourself a nip while I have a coffee :D then its nap time take care all bye for now :wave:
Nov 21st, 2017, 5:20 am
Nov 21st, 2017, 5:30 am
Good night, bear! :wave:

Hey, katy! I’m OK for the most part. Runny, stuffy nose and a bit of a sore throat. Plus a headache here and there. Taking some store bought meds, but it hasn’t made a difference. Trying to stay more hydrated, so hope that helps. My mom’s OK. Keeping herself busy and taking long naps. :)
Nov 21st, 2017, 5:30 am