Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Oct 18th, 2017, 1:43 am
Evening all :wave:

Hope everyone is well... jg are you getting ready for game 3.... :)
Oct 18th, 2017, 1:43 am
Oct 18th, 2017, 1:53 am
Hello how are you all?? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Ok Wolfie?) :lol:
Oct 18th, 2017, 1:53 am
Oct 18th, 2017, 2:21 am
Hi bluey :wave:

How are you..... keeping on the wolf's good side ... :lol:
Oct 18th, 2017, 2:21 am
Oct 18th, 2017, 3:07 am
Yeah... watching game 3 as I type. Cubs are down 2 - 1 at the moment, but it's still early.
Oct 18th, 2017, 3:07 am

Oct 18th, 2017, 3:37 am
that is great bluey :thumbup: :thumbup: and we dont mind hearing about how you are and what you have been up to and anything really than trying to turn us all into monks :lol: :lol: :lol: just no long winded stories that lead to nowhere i get enough of that with Satan no need for anymore :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i love you bluey you know that. xxoo
booktopia havent heard from you how are you? :? :?
stretton where are you hiding :?
has anyone located Ice yet???? :think: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bear you the only one here today other than pj katy and JG :angel: :clap: :clap: :clap:
well i still have some cleaning to do but it can wait till afterwards time for my nana nap :D
JG how about i house sit for you and you house sit for me i will leave a to do list and a fully stocked bar for you :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh :o PJ if JG doesn't accept i am on my way to your place :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Oct 18th, 2017, 3:37 am

Oct 18th, 2017, 3:42 am
Here I am Matina!! :D

Hi Everyone!! :wave:

It is getting cooler... I was thinking of relocating to PJ's granddaughter's beach, but then you talk about the heat... I HATE the heat... I'd totally melt... :shock: :shock:
Oct 18th, 2017, 3:42 am
Oct 18th, 2017, 3:44 am
Hi everyone :wave:
I agree with the getting colder. I wore my fleece hoodie for the first time in a while today...
Oct 18th, 2017, 3:44 am

Experiencing Some Health Issues, But Will Do My Best to Respond to Dead Links. Thank you
Oct 18th, 2017, 3:47 am
hey belle how are you honey long time no see :)
stretton there you are!!! :D :D
Oct 18th, 2017, 3:47 am

Oct 18th, 2017, 4:19 am
Hi Matinaaaa! just passing through this evening, but I'll be back for you :lol: :wink:
Good Night Belle, Blue, Bear, Stretton, Ice, John, Alessa, PJ, Katy :D .. the regulars, the triad (I like that Matina 8) )
and yes, the Monk joke, what an ending... :lol:
Oct 18th, 2017, 4:19 am
Oct 18th, 2017, 4:50 am
Hey bookt have a hug from me :lol: good to see you :wave: night john I hope your team won :D good night bear and Ice too :D
Hi stretton, belle, :wave: I would trade you for the cold but yes in our sometimes 40c heat you would melt :o we certainly do and don't we let people know it :lol: Blue how are you :wave: I like your jokes just make em shorter :lol: Pj I hope your day has been peaceful :D Have a rest matina cleaning can wait :) couldn't you just jump into some cold water right now :D hello Alessa I hope your well and the storm missed you :wave:
nap time for me bye for now :wave: take care all :D
Oct 18th, 2017, 4:50 am
Oct 18th, 2017, 5:08 am
Just a quick check in until later... The score is even worse now. Down 6 - 1 and running our of innings... sigh...
Oct 18th, 2017, 5:08 am

Oct 18th, 2017, 5:24 am
@Katy YES ICED WATER!Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: come join me
sorry i missed you BOOKIE, yes the triad is cute. but Cosmo is a gorgeous specimen and knows it too the furry little critter!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image i would love to try this
what a picture i love thisImage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it reminds me of thisImage :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oct 18th, 2017, 5:24 am

Oct 18th, 2017, 5:55 am
Hi :wave: matina, katy, john, bluey, booktopia, stretton, belle, bear, pjm

It’s 26C and it’s feeling more like Fall. It’s drizzling and there’s a severe tropical storm headed our way, so that’s why it’s cooler. If it picks up speed it’ll turn into a typhoon. They’re predicting it might go NNW, so it might go up towards Japan I’m hoping it’ll stay cool :?
Oct 18th, 2017, 5:55 am
Oct 18th, 2017, 6:05 am
Matina don't mind if I do :lol: :lol:

Sorry about your team john, hey alessa :D
Night all :wave:
Bummer... the Cubs lose again. Now down 3 games to none in a best of 7 series. Not looking good.
I know what I need now...

Sigh...........................

Hi Alessa... Hope it stays cool for you (and everybody else it seems ;) )

Matina... Hmmmm, house chores in exchange for a fully stocked bar... count me in
The only problem is, the things that cleaned later might not get too clean. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And if coffee isn't your thing

Good nite kathlyn

Hi book, Belle, Stretton
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: