Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 13th, 2021, 3:50 am
HELLO ALL!!
Bookie please keep us updated on her progress may she get well soon we miss her terribly.
Kathy goodluck with the kids.
PJ how is the pulse rate now.
It is a home day here for me today as tomorrow out all day starting with Drs appointment then post office then lunch then shopping then visiting family and friends.
be safe everyone and god bless with and bless you all.
WOLF OUT!!!
Jan 13th, 2021, 3:50 am

Jan 13th, 2021, 4:33 am

matina, just received some new Maine snow photos from my niece! The one above shows my brother's daughter and her two children on a sled in front of my brother's house. Hope you get a good report from your doctor tomorrow and then enjoy a nice lunch. I have to make a new tele-appointment with my GP soon, I guess. Have now got my next eye appt. and cardio checkup lined up for Feb. and March.

Katy, what a great day for kids to go to the swimming pool! 'Only' 28 degrees up here, but I'm hunkered down in front of the AC. Pulse rate has shot up twice . . . once to 140 and once to 157 (a new record) but seems to go down quickly when I do my breathing exercise. Nice, normal 65 to 80 now.

We're all hoping to hear soon that Alessa has recovered and is out of the hospital.

Bye for now . . .

Second photo shows the backyard view from my neighbour's house, just down the street . . . had dinner with him yesterday . . .
Jan 13th, 2021, 4:33 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jan 13th, 2021, 11:12 am
Greetings all

Weather has turned from cold and frosty to mild and wet - not sure which I prefer, I'm now down to 2 jumpers a day and no furry leggings.

Just walked Dawg with his best friend Penny, 2 dogs covered in mud :D

At long last I managed to get a picture of Herbert, or Furbert as I call him, for once he's awake

I had no chance catching the elderly cat, he's always asleep

Off to the dog pound this afternoon and I'll try to get photos of some of the new doglets.

Be safe, keep sane and keep smiling :D
Jan 13th, 2021, 11:12 am

Twitter: Fatima99@fatima99_mobi
Jan 13th, 2021, 1:45 pm

Enjoyed one of the most beautiful sunsets in years . . .

Fatima, great to see Furbert!

Good night, everyone . . .
Jan 13th, 2021, 1:45 pm

Jan 14th, 2021, 1:42 am

The white ute full of toilet paper as i read the article , i was shocked to learn is outside my local Costco :shock: :o my daughter sent me the photo yep its still the great toilet paper heist in 2021 :lol: matina have a good day drive safe idiots on the roads more than ever these days :shock: :? Good morning Pj, great snow photo of the
Maine family they look like they're having a great time, I know I would be i could just plop myself in the snow :lol: 37c today im happy to stay home, we need to do some grocery shopping, but if the heat keeps up i may do an online woolies shop:D I hope your ok :D hello to all our regulars thinking of you all especially alessa :D
Jan 14th, 2021, 1:42 am
Jan 14th, 2021, 2:27 am

matina, hope you're well today. How was yesterday's doctor's appointment and outing? Was at Leura yesterday and took the above photo of some magnificent 'red hot pokers' in the Leura car park!

Katy, 25 degrees up here but getting hotter. Am going to meet my friend in Katoomba at 2 pm for a cappuccino. Otherwise, I really wouldn't venture out today. Had my ten minutes in the sun this morning. Amazed at your local and his ute-ful of toilet paper!

Cockatoos still haven't been showing up in the morning. They seem to fly in around late afternoon these days, and not quite so many. Right now I have two pair of crimson rosellas enjoying uninterrupted lunches on my front deck feeding station.

One thing I forgot to report . . . over the past several weeks I've seen and (mostly) heard wallabies across the street in the bush. In the past this kind of appearance was very rare . . . Lack of tourists and bushwalkers?

Last photo is Tuesday afternoon's view across the street from my house . . .
Jan 14th, 2021, 2:27 am

Jan 14th, 2021, 11:14 am
HELLO ALL! :wave:
:o :shock: PJ AWESOME SNOW PIC AND SUNSET TO DIE FOR!!! :clap: :clap:
KATHY I hope the kids had fun at the pool. :thumbup: that picture of the Ute full of toilet paper I'm tempted to throw a match at it. :roll: they should have published the rego number. :lol:
ALESSA i pray that you are doing better and well on the way to recovery. :angel: :angel: please pop in and post and give us an update. we miss you. God bless and be with you always. :D
:o :shock: FATIMA I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FUR BABIES!!!! :lol: :lol:
MY DR appointment went well BP OK :thumbup: :thumbup: got all my scripts renewed plus my drivers license renewal filled in and posted for yet another year. :angel: :thumbup:
went shopping for some new T shirts had lunch visited Satan. :(
We then visited my auntie then to drive home. on the way home this lawn and garden guy supposedly :roll: giving way at a side street before entering a main road i was in right lane and was showing my indicator to leave right lane and go into the left lane he then shoots out in front of me i was fortunate i still had room in the right lane to yank the steering wheel right to avoid a collision with him and any other car that may have taken my spot. :( :( needles to say that jerking action killed my shoulder am now in a whole world of pain but glad we avoided a collision and worse the idiot!! :evil: :twisted:
well now home safe and sound had dinner made a nice garlic almond dip and some spinach and fish fingers for tea. :D
time to couch surf! see you all tomorrow be safe and god bless and be with you all!
WOLF OUT!!
Jan 14th, 2021, 11:14 am

Jan 14th, 2021, 12:17 pm

matina, glad your doctor's appointment went well . . . too bad about that near-accident. Good quick reaction, though!

Photo shows two of my brother's grandchildren playing in the snow . . .

Good night, everyone . . .
Jan 14th, 2021, 12:17 pm

Jan 15th, 2021, 12:07 am
Morning all

Aw Pj I so want to roll in that snow how cute is the little ones mittens :) 38c today after it reached 40c yesterday :shock: nothing much to do except stay in the ac im enjoying my book at the moment so its not a hardship :) :) I did do my groceries online tho they're being delivered today :D I hope rishis appt at the vet goes well :D matina I told you idiots on the roads :shock: :? thankgod for your quick reflexes :D Fatima are you well :? love pic of furbert :D be safe everyone take care :D
Jan 15th, 2021, 12:07 am
Jan 15th, 2021, 12:32 am
Morning how are you all.?
I had a very pain filled night shoulder was intollerable. :-( seeing physio tomorrow.
We are out at the hairdressers today.
PJ those snow pics are gorgeous oh to be young and be able to play in the snow.
Fatima anxiously awaiting pics of the fury four legged ones.
Kathy try and stay cool. I HATE SUMMER!!
Time for me wash
WOLF OUT!
Jan 15th, 2021, 12:32 am

Jan 15th, 2021, 3:12 am

matina, hope you can reduce that shoulder pain today. Trust the physio will help. And maybe even the hairdresser! Getting out and about might take you mind off your shoulder . . . at least a bit.

Katy, those kids sure are cute. My brother has four grandchildren, aged 3 to 7 and all live nearby. He has a hill right out in front of his house, which I've often included in my photos, with the ocean and National Park beyond, and they were sledding on that. Will check back in after Rishi has her 6 pm vet appointment and blood test. Am really hoping that her blood iron count will stay high. She seems quite well.

24 degrees up here right now and I spent about 15 minutes in the sun this morning, out in the backyard. In front of the AC now, with both fuzzies nearby, chasing something under the chair. Must investigate and maybe rescue a little lizard.

Diva, Fatima, all the CC&BC gang . . . hope you're staying well.

Bye for now . . .
Jan 15th, 2021, 3:12 am

Jan 15th, 2021, 3:36 am
Diva Ice bear dreamy Miajohn foxy JG Alessa Kristina jeanette Yo Brooklyn! Stretton Bluey mouse JPwolfpack Isac you are all missed where did you all get to.
I hope all is well with you all and that you are safe.
we would all love to hear from you.
Take care and god bless and be with you all
WOLF OUT!
Jan 15th, 2021, 3:36 am

Jan 15th, 2021, 9:41 am

matina and Katy and CC&BC pet-loving friends . . . Am back home with Rishi and she got a good report at the local vet surgery! Blood-iron was up to 40, the highest ever. And her weight is up to 3.8 kg from 3.7! The vet says that she needs to keep taking the steroid for another few months, but at a greatly reduced dosage, only every other day. So I'm very, very happy with today's appointment.

As well, Rishi was out last night in the backyard with her sister, around midnight, trying to catch moths. I don't think she's done this since she's been a kitten. I'm taking this new hunting activity as another good sign that she's feeling good.

I waited out in the car while Rishi was having her blood test and snapped the above below-average photo!

My own pulse rate is normal. Whew! All is well . . .

Settling down in the front of the AC for a relaxing evening . . .

Good night, everyone!
Jan 15th, 2021, 9:41 am

Jan 16th, 2021, 1:04 am

Polar opposites to your snow pics Pj my grandchildren cooling off in 40c heat :lol:
Such good news for rishi God bless her :) now you can relax and stop worrying well maybe a little bit :D :? Ohh if rishi starts invading sunnyas backyard hows that going to go :lol: a bit cooler here today 28c so I'll take my coffee outside for some of that vitamin d we all seem to need :D matina take care today get physio to strap you up again :? Hmm i have visions of a wolf hanging in a harness of some sort :shock: :lol: have a lovely day everyone :)
Jan 16th, 2021, 1:04 am
Jan 16th, 2021, 2:05 am
Jan 16th, 2021, 2:05 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x