Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 16th, 2021, 3:02 am

Blue sky today . . . only 16 degrees up here in the mountains since the cold front moved in yesterday . . . but due to get up to a pleasant 23 this afternoon.

matina, hope you're well. Have a great weekend! Just in from my vitamin D 'sun session' . . .

Katy, yep, that's an opposite mode of relaxation alright! They look like they're having a great time. Wish I had some photos of my own grandchildren out sailing around Noosa and the Noosa River. I don't think I have any shots that show them 'working' for the Noosa Yacht Club. All OK today. Rishi slept on the bed last night and doesn't have to have her pill this morning. Pulse rate is currently 78 . . .

Diva, hope you're staying well. Am still taking my chyawanprash daily. I think it's helping . . . As always, thanks for the contest notifications.

Bye, everyone . . . back later . . .

My bushwalking friend took the second photo yesterday, while on a 19 km bushwalk from Medlow Bath to Blackheath . . .
Jan 16th, 2021, 3:02 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jan 16th, 2021, 5:43 am
HELLO ALL
kathy nice to see the kids playing in the pool my how they have grown/
PJ awesome news on Rishi and yourself too, I hope you both continue to improve.
Diva thank you for contest notifications.
Alessa sending prayers your way you poor love how traumatic. may you heal fast and may god protect you.
I went to the physio he did some ultrasound on me and acupuncture called surround the dragon and then strapped me up telling me to go see my chiro (obviously the near miss and yanking of the steering wheel has re-aggravated the previous injury ;-( small price to pay for still being alive i guess. so seeing both chiro and pysio on Tuesday. time for more pain meds ad relaxing on the couch with my book and a cup of tea.
be safe everyone and take care god bless you all
WOLF OUT!!
Jan 16th, 2021, 5:43 am

Jan 16th, 2021, 10:11 am

matina, glad to hear that your physio and acupuncture helped a bit. Imagine that you're doing what I'm doing right now. Sun is just setting and I'm settled in my recliner chair. Although I'm very, very grateful to be mainly pain-free at present. Hope that the chiro on Tuesday will help you more.

Rishi is sleeping just behind me, and snoring. She seems to be doing quite well. I'm guessing that she was wondering why she didn't get her usual steroid pill this morning. The vet only wants to see her again in two months, and Rishi will continue on the very small steroid dose until then, every other day.

Took an afternoon walk today and snapped photos on both sides of Sublime Point . . . one facing Kings Tableland and down to Korowal, and the other west towards the Sisters. Sunny day, 22 degrees, and not a cloud in the sky.

Pulse rate a nice, steady 70 right now . . .

Good night, everyone . . .

Jan 16th, 2021, 10:11 am

Jan 16th, 2021, 3:18 pm
Greetings all

Brrrrrr it is very very very cold today, I'm going to wrap myself in a cat and read and eat cake and drink tea all day. Although I have put on a casserole for tomorrow, made sweet potato soup and some flatbreads already, so I need a rest :D

Relieved to hear you're OK after the near-miss Matina. Shoulder pain is a bummer!

Good news on Rishi PJ, I hope she continues to recover.

Lovely to see your grandchildren playing the pool Kathy, I fear it will never, never, never be warm here. I suspect I shall be whinging about the heat in several months.

Not much been happening the last couple of days, walk Dawg with Penny, mud, mud, mud, up at the pound, walk dogs. It's nice to have the weekend off even though I feel a bit guilty about doing nothing, but not guilty enough to do something! :lol:

Be safe, keep sane and keep smiling :D
Jan 16th, 2021, 3:18 pm

Twitter: Fatima99@fatima99_mobi
Jan 17th, 2021, 12:54 am
Morning :D

Hi fatima yeah I say the same about the heat here its never ending some days :) but when winter comes you won't hear a peep outta me :lol: matina liam can safely stand in the deep end of the pool but little missy like me short and stout has no hope :lol: we're having bbq lunch with the family today
Mwah :D Good morning Pj 28c today very still, so its coffee outside this morning, my husband goes for his walk every morning depending on the humidity :( the scenery isn't as gorgeous as yours but its still quite peaceful here still being semi rural :D the market gardeners behind us gave him some lettuces and tomatoes which was very much appreciated :D enjoy your Sunday take care :D hugs always to diva xo Alessa get well soon xo
Jan 17th, 2021, 12:54 am
Jan 17th, 2021, 2:04 am
lovely morning to you all!
its a nice 23 degrees today anything above 25 and i start getting grouchy above 30 I'm very pissed off above 40 i just don't want to know, its killing anything in my way season!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fatima still waiting on photos of the furry ones :D :D cute factor off the charts i am sure :D :D cold bring it on i will never ever complain about the cold :D the heat is another matter i hate it!
Kathy have a good day, we are having visitors and then going to pub after lunch :D
PJ enjoy your relaxing day so glad Rishi is doing so well.
i hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their weekend.
Alessa dragon goddess we are thinking of you we are hoping that you are improving in leaps and bounds. we miss you.
Diva thank you for contest notifications as always.
be safe and take care everyone & god bless you all.
WOLF OUT!!
Jan 17th, 2021, 2:04 am

Jan 17th, 2021, 3:11 am

matina, good to hear from you and about the 23 degrees temperature. It's only 19 degrees up here right now, with bright blue skies. Not a cloud in the sky, actually. We had a cold front move though, so I guess that's what's made the change. Yes, Rishi is doing very well, and I snapped the above shot while she was rolling on the new futon couch. She has little gray spots underneath, on her stomach, which you rarely see . . .

Katy, I may well take another daytime walk this afternoon. It's not really too hot, unless you sit right in the sun (which I did for ten minutes this morning). Am sure you'll enjoy your family barbecue lunch today. Sure wish I could join my own family once in a while. Am seriously thinking of making a few phone calls this afternoon. Tonight, at midnight, I'll phone my brother as usual, on Sunday morning, his time.

Fatima, your post about walking Dawg in the winter is why so many people eventually move to sunnier climes. My brother in Maine, in the US, has never considered moving. However, a great many of his old friends spend winter months in Florida or similar US states.

Lavazza awaits . . . bye for now!

Purple flowers near my front wall . . . on the street side . . .
Jan 17th, 2021, 3:11 am

Jan 17th, 2021, 4:30 pm
Hi, all! :wave:

Just making a quick stop to say hi and to thank everyone for their well wishes. I’m still at the hospital, suffering from headaches and hip pain. The doc suggested surgery plus one more week of hospitalization. I’m going to wait at least 3 months before deciding what to do. In the meantime I’ll be doing physio with a physical therapist from the hospital. I hope this prevents me to have to rely on surgery.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy your week ahead! :D
Jan 17th, 2021, 4:30 pm
Jan 18th, 2021, 1:00 am
ALESSA DRAGON GODDESS!! SO GREAT TO HEAR FORM YOU!!
I hope you are feeling better and continue to improve stay in hospital and let them look after you as much as possible. I hope you can avoid surgery by healing on your own and your physiotherapy. be safe dont rush things and look after yourself. you are missed. may god be with and bless you and grant you the strength to endure and recover from this accident. sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.
Image ImageImage

Kathy i hope all is well with you.
PJ i hope the family in Maine are ok, keep us updated. your probably feeding all your galahs at the moment :lol: :lol:
Fatima still waiting on those cute pictures you promised :lol: :lol:
to everyone else be safe take care don't be shy pop in and say hello god be with and bless you all.
It is a home day for us today.
WOLF OUT!!
Jan 18th, 2021, 1:00 am

Jan 18th, 2021, 1:41 am

Alessa so good to hear from you, as matina said just rest and heal let the drs do their job :? Thinking of you God bless get better soon :D matina we're home as well my daughters on holidays now so she'll keep the kids occupied there going back to the pool today :D ill join you on the couch :D mwah Hi Pj 34c today not too bad in the sun out back this morning , while watering the gardens, very relaxing :D im glad to hear you've settled down with your pulse readings too :D oooh rishi tummy could use a rub how cute are her little grey spots, hmmm ive got a few greys as well :lol: :lol:
have a good day everyone take care all :D
Jan 18th, 2021, 1:41 am
Jan 18th, 2021, 1:56 am
:o :shock: AH YEAH :? KATHY NO ONE IS GOING TO RUB YOUR BELLY ( So stop begging) :lol: :lol: :lol:
time to get lunch going steak and vegies. :D
Jan 18th, 2021, 1:56 am

Jan 18th, 2021, 3:16 am

Aw matina why not come on just one little rub im so cute :lol: :lol:
Jan 18th, 2021, 3:16 am
Jan 18th, 2021, 4:01 am
Alessa, so good to hear from you! Thanks for writing and keeping us informed. Sending you lots and lots of get well soon wishes! I'm sure you know that you have a great many friends here at Mobi who are thinking of you.

Photo arrived yesterday from my granddaughter, who is now learning jumping on her friend's horse, named Mocha. (Her own older horse and her pony aren't good for jumping!)

matina, I had a long talk with my brother in Maine last night. Temperature was up to 1 degrees and it was raining a bit. 'Warm weather' like this means that the snow is starting to disappear! But I'm sure there'll be more arriving soon. Both my brother and his wife are living with the side effects of the chemo, because there aren't many alternatives. Am still hoping that my brother can have a few 'holidays' from his treatment from time to time. Still too soon for another scan of my sister-in-law, to determine how her new chemo is going.

Katy, 23 degrees today but feels warmer. Blue skies and a few little fluffy clouds. Two hang-gliders flew past the north side of my house at 1 pm yesterday. I watched them with my binoculars. I think they took off from Mt. Blackheath but I really wondered where they were planning to land. They disappeared east over Wentworth Falls, still at quite a high altitude. Yes, I think Rishi is very cute when she decides to roll over and shows off her two little gray 'underspots' . . . loves to have her tummy rubbed and chin scratched. No steroid pill today. Yes, I think I'm going to have consider watering again. We had so much rain in the upper mountains (not downpours but steady sprinkles) that I've almost forgotten about that job.

Just put in an online grocery order so don't have to go far today. Beautiful view here is just on the other side of the road, opposite my house . . . took this shot yesterday afternoon.
Jan 18th, 2021, 4:01 am

Jan 18th, 2021, 9:42 am
kathlyn wrote:Image

Aw matina why not come on just one little rub im so cute :lol: :lol:

Image NO! :lol: :lol:
Jan 18th, 2021, 9:42 am

Jan 19th, 2021, 1:06 am

Matina hmm ok no belly rubs then :( :( how about a nice massage for you and that crappyshoulder :lol: all quiet here cool at the moment, were expected upwards of 43 from sunday :shock: :( :( :( :) xo Good morning Pj wow spectacular photo of your grandaughter, whoever took that needs a pat on the back :D she looks very confident on that horse :D I received my groceries we ordered online very nice young man with a mask on delivered to our front door :D well nothing much else happening can't whinge about the heat today ill leave that till the weekend :lol: be good be safe everyone take care :D
Jan 19th, 2021, 1:06 am