Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Apr 30th, 2021, 1:29 am
Morning all :D

Im off to the local Bunnings nursery to get some plants, a couple of my pot plants died or I just killed them with kindness :lol: matina I will look at succulents they'll survive anything shouldn't they :? :D Hi Pj a bit warmer today 25c still lovely outside :D
don't worry im sure your cardio will do right by you just be honest with him and try and sort out the best meds to manage the Af if any going forward :? Well im off out to the cafe first while hubby does the groceries, I just slow him down these days :D have a good day everyone :D
Apr 30th, 2021, 1:29 am
Apr 30th, 2021, 2:02 am
HAPPY SHOPPING KATHY! I don't buy anymore plants as i cant stand long enough to water them what with all the fruit trees we have etc the hot weather just kills them all and come hell or high water you have to go out in the scorching heat to water them because here it can be midnight and still 35 degrees and i am so over that. I try to keep a few tomato plants viable but even they die off too hot they roast on the vine sun-dried to a whole new meaning :o :lol:
PJ hope all is well with you. got family popping in today as a belated birthday lunch for mum so busy cooking. Must get back to it.
be safe everyone and god bless you all
WOLF OUT!
Apr 30th, 2021, 2:02 am

Apr 30th, 2021, 4:22 am

matina, hope you're enjoying your family birthday lunch just about now. Sorry to hear about your plant problems. This past summer has been a good one for my various plants and trees, with lots of rain.

Katy, I imagine that you're also out and about at the moment, maybe at your local cafe. We have both a Bunnings and a Mitre 10 between Katoomba and Leura, which is very handy. Am talking to my GP again today to see if I can change my statins. Long story. I've done a lot of research online. Trying to stay positive!

Lots of autumn leaves around the Upper Mountains now . . . very beautiful. Walked down to Elysian Rock yesterday, but the Jamison Valley was full of smoke from burning off.

Bye for now!

Apr 30th, 2021, 4:22 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 1st, 2021, 2:29 am
Hi everyone :)

Matina I don't have a big garden anymore I made sure of it when we built this house, i do have a little garden seat i use to sit on and water the plants cause I can't stand too long either :? but it gives me a great deal of pleasure just watering :D then id love your fruit trees especially the lemons :D enjoy couch day with me xo :D Good morning Pj yeah I've read a bit about statins too :? either way you look at them they all have some side effects , i suppose it depends on your cholesterol levels but having heart surgery i feel like the drs put you on everything under the sun :? I remember my dad who had 5 bypasses and was not on any medication would always complaine about the amount of meds he was on and how they made him feel worse at times :? are they all necessary who knows, but id still question the drs on all of it :? especially if your feeling these effects of the drugs is there a natural solution maybe :? im enjoying my book today I did a lot of walking yesterday my legs are protesting :D
Happy weekend all :D
May 1st, 2021, 2:29 am
May 1st, 2021, 2:41 am

Good morning, matina. Hope you're well. Am just about to go for a drive down to Valley Heights, to attend a 'gem and crystal and lapidary show' there. It will take me about half an hour. Beautiful day up here. Hope you're well.

Katy, I had a tele-appointment with my GP yesterday and my statin in now changed. Hope it helps. But I'm now on an additional med for my triglycerides, recommended by my cardiologist. Won't go on about this right now. Glad to hear you're out walking and also enjoying your garden.

Must rush off now so that I'm not too late. They start packing up around 2 pm.

Hope everyone at CC&BC is well.

Photo from yesterday's short walk north of Wentworth Falls. Never been to this place previously.
May 1st, 2021, 2:41 am

May 1st, 2021, 9:30 am
HELLO ALL!
PJ I hope you feel better soon and if your still not feeling well question the medication again and try others till you find one that suits you it is all trial and error too. everyone is different.
Kathy had a nice quiet day today.
Our Easter tomorrow. I will be M.I.A will try to pop in later but make no promises.
be safe everyone and god bless you all.
HAPPY EASTER to everyone celebrating GREEK ORTHODOX EASTER.
ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΑΝΕΣΤΗ! CHRIST IS RISEN (early)
WOLF OUT!
May 1st, 2021, 9:30 am

May 1st, 2021, 11:47 am

matina, wishing you a very happy Greek Easter!

Good night, everyone . . .
May 1st, 2021, 11:47 am

May 1st, 2021, 11:48 am
Happy Easter Matina! Hope that everyone is having a great day! :wave:
May 1st, 2021, 11:48 am
May 1st, 2021, 12:42 pm
May 1st, 2021, 12:42 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
May 2nd, 2021, 2:11 am
Hello everyone :D

Happy Greek Easter matina to you and mum enjoy the day xoxo :) hi diva thinking of you :D I hope you and the family are safe look after yourself hugs always xo Morning Pj nothing much happening here maybe lunch with the family later see how we feel, have a peaceful Sunday, im trying a new coffee brew my daughter recommended, ive been having your Lavazza latley you inspired me :lol: we'll see if it is as good :D enjoy a peaceful day :) hello kristina :D nice to see you pop in :wave: be good be safe take care everyone :D
May 2nd, 2021, 2:11 am
May 2nd, 2021, 4:26 am

matina, another Greek Orthodox Easter greeting! Hope you and your family have a great day!

Katy, am enjoying the autumn leaves up here. This is about the peak of the leaf season. Glad you're trying the Lavazza. I've experimented with lots and lots of different types of coffee over the years, and have now settled on Lavazza. I never buy anything else. Of course, when I'm out and about at the local cafes I try all kinds. And there are so many coffee shops in and around Leura. Enjoy your lunch today with your family . . . rain on the way tomorrow, I'm afraid.

FreezeMe and Diva . . . good to see you here. Hope you're both well.

Both photos taken from my back deck in the past hour . . .
May 2nd, 2021, 4:26 am

May 2nd, 2021, 10:36 am
hello everyone thank you so VERY much for all your lovely Easter greetings and well wishes our Easter lunch was great my cousin put on a lamb on a spit and lots of salads etc we just got home but mum not feeling well at all. got a Dr appointment at the hospital tomorrow hoping they can give some insight into what is going on. Perhaps get a date and time when an endoscopy can be done.
I am super worried to say the least.
well goodnight all and god bless and be with you all! I will pop in tomorrow at some time god willing. be safe everyone
WOLF OUT!
May 2nd, 2021, 10:36 am

May 2nd, 2021, 2:14 pm

matina, so glad to hear that you enjoyed your Easter celebrations and lunch! Now sending lots of good wishes to your mother for her appointment on Monday. Trust that the medicos can quickly figure out what is wrong.

Photo shows where I walked a little way into the bush the other day . . . a typical mountain eucalypt forest with very tall, very straight gum trees.

Good night, everyone . . .
May 2nd, 2021, 2:14 pm

May 2nd, 2021, 2:32 pm
May 2nd, 2021, 2:32 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
May 3rd, 2021, 2:50 am
Hi all :)

Diva mwah xoxo :) matina im sorry to hear mums not well :( as Pj said I hope the drs can sort things out quickly I know it's hard not to worry but I'll be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way hugs always xo Pj I find im kind of addicted to Lavazza coffee ,the one we had yesterday was a Brazilian blend too much for me but my daughter loves it , no wonder she's like an energiser bunny that stuff is rocket fuel :lol:
I could feel my bp rising :? :shock: a beautiful day but a smokey haze around us due to back burning so no sitting outside this morning :( are you and the girls ok, I hope so :? all the best to the Maine family i think of them as well xo time for lunch take care everyone :D
May 3rd, 2021, 2:50 am