Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:23 pm
I so don't envy you. Gird your loins and trudge on :D
We'll send help if needed --->
Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:23 pm

Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:26 pm
Now you're talking... BRING IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:26 pm

Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:37 pm
This may not be the point...but I wanna say, Husky Sledding is a real FUN!
They love to be running fast and loose if you don't play attention to them. :D

In the past several years, we celebrated our parents' birthdays by having dinner outside only.
Today is my father's birthday, and it has its special meaning to his this year.
So mom and I were on a gift hunt together tonight :lol:
My dad enjoys hiking, hope he'll like our presents for him :)
Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:37 pm
Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:59 pm
Pup, I hope your dad has a glorious birthday and you all have heaps of fun together!
Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:59 pm

Jan 23rd, 2019, 5:41 pm
pjmpjm wrote:I had to chuckle at the pictures posted by foxrampant yesterday . . . I can tell you what my brother and his son are NOT wearing, while plowing snow at -20 degrees . . .

Apparently, there is a company that does exactly that, PJ :lol:

With the exception of the guy in the first pic, they are rather bad sports though. Tights under kilts! Pah! Whatever next? :roll:
Jan 23rd, 2019, 5:41 pm

Jan 23rd, 2019, 6:19 pm
foxrampant wrote:Tights under kilts! Pah! Whatever next? :roll:

The ladies won't be happy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan 23rd, 2019, 6:19 pm

Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:45 pm
slynch9994 wrote:stratton i found the mahjong game you want. it is on my computer tried to copy and past the files (exe, ini, dll , mui files) onto this but not able to . trying to put in an email everything but the exe file copies
it does say it is from media center mahjong titans. when i go to that site i dont find the exact game s you posted but there are videos . see if yo cant get it form thee, if not let me know i will try to get it to you

Thank you so much for looking into this for me Slynch I really appreciate it!! It was driving me crazy not being able to find it, and JG has pointed me in the right direction, I can't download it locally but I am able to play online, which is okay and makes me happy!! I have backed up the location so if I crash my system I won't lose it again... *whew* Thank you again for going to so much bother!! :thumbup: :D
Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:45 pm
Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:52 pm
:o :shock: :o :lol: Ahhhhh what an awesome morning what a sight to behold first thing up, God bless you all :D its 47 today over 28 last night.dying here and jg your right im not happy they are wearing tights lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:52 pm

Jan 24th, 2019, 12:14 am
Morning all. Oooh yes Matina what a yummy site to start the day except for the pants his no to that :shock: :lol: :D be safe stay cool if you can :( :? Hi foxrampant :thumbup: :wave: now my view on pants under kilts :lol: :lol: Oh Pj don't look I'm thinking of your health :) Hope your ok good luck with your appt :)

Hello to all our regulars take care
Jan 24th, 2019, 12:14 am
Jan 24th, 2019, 12:17 am
Just pack the bags Gals and head here tonight it’s been 16 degrees C

Pj Get Well Soon

❌⭕️♥️
Jan 24th, 2019, 12:17 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Jan 24th, 2019, 12:35 am
Diva I'm ready just waiting for Matina oh and a plane ticket :lol: mwah

Jan 24th, 2019, 12:35 am
Jan 24th, 2019, 1:06 am

Good morning, everyone!

No comments whatsoever on the latest pictures! Am sure those guys are just photoshopped, anyhow!

A nice 19 degrees this morning, rather cloudy, and I've turned off the AC.

Hi to matina, Katy, Diva, Stretton, John, Seb and foxrampant.

Am off in about two hours for my doctor's appointment in Katoomba. Hoping it stays cool.
Jan 24th, 2019, 1:06 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jan 24th, 2019, 1:17 am
All right, all right, here's a little...er...winter sports edition, to help us all forget those unfortunate tights :lol: :lol:

This chap really takes the cake though. He is snowboarding down the mountain slope in his kilt (sporran and all) while playing bagpipes :o

Okay, this is the last time I inundate this thread with kilt pictures :) I don't have a particular desire to become known as "that kilt monomaniac" :lol:
Jan 24th, 2019, 1:17 am

Jan 24th, 2019, 1:31 am
:o :shock: why not everyone needs to be known for something :? :lol: :lol: but i already have that title as the resident wolf (they know i love snow and a man in /or out of a kilt and whiskey too ) otherwise known as the matina trifecta! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: life doesn't get better than that :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Jan 24th, 2019, 1:31 am

Jan 24th, 2019, 1:38 am
Let me join the kilt party 8)
Jan 24th, 2019, 1:38 am