Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 18th, 2018, 7:41 am
snow :o :shock: PJ i am on my way!! :lol: :lol: and Cosmo what a handsome regal dashing specimen you are :D and always the perfect host too :D :D i hear. however you are lurking in the dark there, It may scare off your company, no doubt your plan so you can get the heater all to yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:
JG bring on the drinks as we are certainly not getting anything at nonnys and ices party :? :? :? it would seem they have scoffed the lot and left only the cheese :lol: :lol: :lol: and how rude not to tell us to bring our own if that was the case :o :shock: I simply may not attend the next one :shock: :shock: :( :(
Katy bring on the sweets there is no better way to die :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Jun 18th, 2018, 7:41 am

Jun 18th, 2018, 7:44 am
matina wrote:JG bring on the drinks as we are certainly not getting anything at nonnys and ices party :? :? :? it would seem they have scoffed the lot and left only the cheese :lol: :lol: :lol: and how rude not to tell us to bring our own if that was the case :o :shock: I simply may not attend the next one :shock: :shock: :( :(

Ain't that the truth... They should post that it's B.Y.O.B :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And do you know how must sodium there is in cheese... It's really bad for my BP
(we won't mention how wine is bad for my blood sugar level ;) )

And yes, MORE SWEETS 8)
Jun 18th, 2018, 7:44 am

Jun 18th, 2018, 8:00 am
Katy, that cake looks sinfully delicious! Make mine a double :lol: Matina and I share the same sentiment - there's no better way to die :lol:

I am glad you had a good Father's Day, John! :D
Jun 18th, 2018, 8:00 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jun 18th, 2018, 10:52 am
JG our Satan's day (fathers Day) is in September wow you guys want to get in early lol
Jun 18th, 2018, 10:52 am

Jun 18th, 2018, 11:52 am

I got a shock when I received this photo from my brother overnight, but the attached note said that no-one was injured. Turns out that one of his young employees was hurrying too much (moving large rocks while landscaping) and tipped over the excavator. He was very lucky not to be injured, because he'd also neglected to put on his seat belt.

matina, thought you'd enjoy another picture of Cosmo. Yes, he was the perfect host and everyone loved him.

Star, no more snow news today.

Katy, it's a bit 'warmer' here tonight, up to 4 degrees. Wind has also dropped.

John, seems like SC is seeing quite a lot of soccer posting now!

Hope you're all staying well.
Jun 18th, 2018, 11:52 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 18th, 2018, 1:11 pm
PJ, I'm glad no one was hurt!
Jun 18th, 2018, 1:11 pm

Jun 18th, 2018, 1:21 pm

Star, here's a newspaper photo from more than five years ago. My brother was operating this tractor when the wharf gave way. He wasn't injured, but I thought about this accident when I saw the excavator photo.

(EDIT: I just checked. My brother's tractor accident was nine years ago.)
Jun 18th, 2018, 1:21 pm

Jun 18th, 2018, 1:24 pm

I'm with you Star... from looking at the picture, you would think somebody got hurt

matina... SATAN'S DAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And yeah Pj... soccer discussion is happening, and it's a good thing :D

Good night to all those over there.

Over here...

Jun 18th, 2018, 1:24 pm

Jun 18th, 2018, 3:42 pm

Good night, everyone!

(Received this photo from elsewhere . . . not one of my fuzzies!)
Jun 18th, 2018, 3:42 pm

Jun 18th, 2018, 11:25 pm
Holy cricket, PJ! I'm glad your brother wasn't hurt on that wharf!! And that's a cute fuzzies picture, even if it isn't one of your beautiful trio. :)

Good afternoon/evening John! I hope you've had a lovely day so far. :)
Jun 18th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Jun 19th, 2018, 1:40 am
what a cute fuzzie PJ
JG glad i could make you laugh
star nice to see you
katy hope you are ok
ice bear how are you both??
bluey booktopia you are missed pinkworld where have you gone ???
Jun 19th, 2018, 1:40 am

Jun 19th, 2018, 2:32 am
Hello all :wave: Matina I was Ok till my clothes dryer blew up ,tho it's old and worn a bit like me :lol: love and hugs :D Hi bear,ice and John :wave: good morning Pj well that young man was sure lucky he wasnt hurt thank god :? I hope your brother had a word to him about safety belts and not rushing :? Patchy rain today about 15c just nice, hope your well :)
Star it's a good day to start my new book series cold and wet :D be good everyone :)
Jun 19th, 2018, 2:32 am
Jun 19th, 2018, 3:14 am
:? :? :? hmmm new books series cold and wet :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) please elaborate katy :lol: :lol:
Jun 19th, 2018, 3:14 am

Jun 19th, 2018, 3:25 am

Good morning, matina and Katy and Alessa and Star. A rather cold and gray Tuesday morning here. Photo shows the 'early bird' . . . the first rosella to arrive for breakfast . . .

matina, will have more photos of my own fuzzies soon.

Star, that was a famous accident and my brother was indeed very lucky. I'd almost forgotten it, though, until he sent the excavator picture. Landscaping and arbourist work can be dangerous. You have to pay attention all the time.

Katy, I had to buy a new dryer a few months ago. I picked one out online and then the company delivered it and took the old one away. Roger helped me lift it up and attach it to the wall of my garage. Works great. (I recall that when I was young, my mother rarely used a dryer. She said it was healthier to let the sun dry the clothes!)

br bear and Ice and Stretton and John . . . you might still be around. Yes, we haven't heard from booktopia, Blue, PW or AuntBessie for a while. Thanks again, Diva, for the contest notifications.

Photo taken on Sunday at the North Leura spring . . .
Jun 19th, 2018, 3:25 am

Jun 19th, 2018, 3:29 am
:lol: :lol: Matina fat fingers again :lol: :lol:
I meant it's cold and wet outside :lol: :lol: but hey it could be a book :lol:

Pj I'm leaving the dryer for now Ill see if the end of financial year sales have anything :D
Jun 19th, 2018, 3:29 am