Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 24th, 2017, 3:36 am
Bad news tech can't fix my internet problem seems theres a major cable damaged they have to send another crew out to fix it don't know how long :( I'll say night to bear and ice :D Matina Pj take care both of you bye for now
May 24th, 2017, 3:36 am
May 24th, 2017, 3:39 am
Good luck with the repair, Katy. Last month I was told that NBN promises repairs within 48 hours . . . or so iiNet said! Shame you don't have a neighbours like I have, who let me use their wifi . . . even though I had to take some heroic measures to get a good signal.
May 24th, 2017, 3:39 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 24th, 2017, 4:30 am
katy hope they get it fixed for you soon :)

matina... enjoy having snowy back home and all the surgery behind you now

pj - nice to see you as always.... hope the cockatoos didn't make too much mess eating their seeds... :)

and now time for me to go.....zzzzzzz

night all and see you tomorrow :wave:
May 24th, 2017, 4:30 am
May 24th, 2017, 4:55 am
good night bear :wave:

and I believe I shall also turn in... see you all tomorrow :wave:
May 24th, 2017, 4:55 am
May 24th, 2017, 5:18 am
Good night, Ice.

Will say bye, bye to everyone for now, and might have an early nap. Got up quite early this morning.

Old sign where I started my walk . . . I don't think Katoomba Falls are illuminated at night any longer . . .
May 24th, 2017, 5:18 am

May 24th, 2017, 6:06 am
Hello & good day, everyone!

matina: glad to hear you more upbeat.
snowy: very happy you're well and home again. Auntie Alessa sends you lots of smooches.
katy: hope your internet gets fixed soon!
pjm: wish i could go ride on the tram. The scenery is so pretty! :D
May 24th, 2017, 6:06 am
May 24th, 2017, 6:41 am
katy good luck fixing the internet issues be good;-)
Alessa good to see you honey
Pj nice pictures as always
bear and Ice nice to be here again sorry had insurance issues to deal with this morning;-( time for my nap too
Bluey nice funny pictures i loved them :lol: :lol: :lol:
time to rest exhaustion is setting in :( :( :(
May 24th, 2017, 6:41 am

May 24th, 2017, 8:57 am
I've recently learned I really enjoy cleaning messes or dusty stuff. Or maybe it's because I like trying out new cleaning products and being shocked at how good they are...
May 24th, 2017, 8:57 am
May 24th, 2017, 9:36 am
compaq405 then you are welcome to come round to my place and try out all the new cleaning products i can buy for you :lol: :lol:
May 24th, 2017, 9:36 am

May 24th, 2017, 9:53 am
Forgot to say good night to br bear! (Trust she's sleeping peacefully now.)

compaq, you could try out your cleaning techniques at my place too. I'd even pay you!

Alessa, that 'Scenic World' gondola has a glass floor. Breath-taking!

matina, had quite a long nap this afternoon . . . got up very early today! So happy to imagine Snowy home and safe.

May 24th, 2017, 9:53 am

May 24th, 2017, 4:19 pm
I've been using an earth friendly solution for a while now. It's called Simple Green. I buy the industrial strength one, though. I dilute it depending on the task. It makes cleanup a breeze. I cleaned off 5 years of outside dirt and grime from a stone bench yesterday. No scrubbing needed. I use it on grimy greasy stuff like a bike chain or engine bay. Spray enough, spray with regular water, wipe down. No more grease.

I like to use Dawn Platinum or Professional when I wash dishes. I use a couple drops on to my sponge and it makes lots of bubbles and cleans everything in its path. It's all about being smart and using the right tools for the job. Though I'll admit I hate vacuuming and don't enjoy cleaning the bathroom. I'd rather spray bleach all over the bathroom than manually clean it.

For cleaning grout, nothing's more easier than using the bleach toilet rim gel they sell in the neck bottles. Buy one just for your tiles and use that on wet grouting. Clean it off with a wet towel in 10-15 minutes.
May 24th, 2017, 4:19 pm
May 24th, 2017, 7:26 pm
I wish riveting rebus was an icon game, it's great

:wave:
May 24th, 2017, 7:26 pm
May 24th, 2017, 8:03 pm
thebomb wrote:I wish riveting rebus was an icon game, it's great

:wave:

so none of our contests are fun :o :shock: :? :(
May 24th, 2017, 8:03 pm
May 24th, 2017, 8:48 pm
why ...I mean I didn't say that! :?