Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 24th, 2018, 10:26 am
Good evening, everyone. Have been out and about today, on a very beautiful autumn day here in the Blue Mountains.

matina, I stopped taking my statins, and feel a lot better. I read a couple of books on cholesterol and it's confirmed to me that I'll do better with sticking to my diet and exercise. Nearly all of my side effects stopped 3-4 days after I stopped the statins. Am still taking my BP medications and my swollen right foot has subsided a lot. Had acupuncture yesterday and I think that helped too.

Katy, that snack looked very good indeed, but I'll stick to my diet. Had an extra cup of cappuccino today, while I was up in Blackheath, but I usually ask for decaf and hope that reduces any bad effects. Right now am having a snuggle with black-and-white Rishi, which always cheers me up.

Good news, Star and matina, that I received my $355 refund from iiNet, in the form of three separate credits to my Visa card. Will now proceed to stage two of my campaign. My download speed this evening is only 5.7 Mbps and upload is only 0.7 Mbps. Will see if I can find a way to improve on this . . .

John, will look forward to hearing about your round of golf . . . perfect golfing weather here right now.

Good to hear from you, dreamy and Amill.

I walked past my local 'Megalong Books' bookshop on Leura Mall this afternoon . . .
May 24th, 2018, 10:26 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 24th, 2018, 11:41 am
well i am glad please keep an eye on your cholesterol :? walnuts are great to bring it down plus porridge. :) your BP will be better if you can cut coffee out for a while maybe limit it to one a day try herbal tea chamomile or peppermint or Greek mountain tea.
:o :shock: :thumbup: :thumbup: great news on your refund :lol: :lol:
i am negotiating with dodo for a no lock in contract as i can still remain then with them til a better offer comes around as i just cant bare the hassle of getting another modem and trying to sync everything up again and i need help with that as i have a VPN too and to password protect my new modem.
If i get it in writing that i can stay on my current plan but have a no lock in contract to change plans at will and providers if i so choose without any cancellation fees. i will remain with them :D if they cant provide me that then TPG here i come and damn the hassle and quagmire :roll: :-P :-P
(JG & PJ stay on standby to assist the dumb blonde wolf with setting up again lol) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dreamy and Amil nice to see you here we miss you :( :(
on that note i wish you all a good night see you tomorrow :wave: :wave:
May 24th, 2018, 11:41 am

May 24th, 2018, 11:45 am
matina, will be very glad to help, if I can. I've sure been through all the internet setting-up and re-configuration trials, a great many times! Good night!

Sunnya is always looking for a good spot . . .
May 24th, 2018, 11:45 am

May 24th, 2018, 12:40 pm
I'm glad you got your refund, PJ! They're definitely cutting it close to the end of the month. And that's a lovely photo of Sunnya, as always. :D

Matina, I hope you get a contract you don't have to lock into! :)
May 24th, 2018, 12:40 pm

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
May 24th, 2018, 2:09 pm
Good night, everyone!

(Here's another photo of Sunnya for you, Star.)

May 24th, 2018, 2:09 pm

May 24th, 2018, 10:45 pm
That's the best thing to wake up to, PJ, thank you! :D
May 24th, 2018, 10:45 pm

May 25th, 2018, 1:10 am
Hello everyone :wave: hi bear and ice :D
Morning star aren't Pjs fuzzies just gorgeous :D Good morning Pj how are you :D more pics of rishi too cause I know Cosmo doesn't like his photo taken we love the fuzzies :D :D Matina shaving the wooky today and a colour too :lol: Hugs :D John how was your golf game :D be good all :D
May 25th, 2018, 1:10 am
May 25th, 2018, 1:16 am
:waves: good evening all :D

one more day..one more day...one more day :lol: if I say it enough maybe friday will be over soon as well :lol:
May 25th, 2018, 1:16 am
May 25th, 2018, 1:23 am
Shaving the wookie??? Ummm I think I'm too scared to ask... :lol: :lol:

Ice - this was a 4 day week!! So it has already been short :D
May 25th, 2018, 1:23 am
May 25th, 2018, 2:09 am
I couldn't agree more, Katy!

Good evening, Ice, I hope your week has been good to you so far! One more day. You can do it, I've got faith in you. :D

And good evening to you, too, Stretton. I hope you had a good week. Did you enjoy the royal wedding? I don't think I heard you say anything about it. :)
May 25th, 2018, 2:09 am

May 25th, 2018, 2:42 am
goodmorning all yes katy you deserve a hair cut and color enjoy going out to lunch again today, don't want to cook lol
Star and PJ i got them to put me onto a no lock in contract :thumbup: :thumbup: so i am staying with them as i cant be bothered reconfigurating everything for so little a difference. However i got their email telling me i am free to change plans with them and to change providers with no cancellation fee etc :D :D so i am staying put easier that way for now ;-) :D
Ice i know you can do it just add alcohol it will breeze by lol :lol: :lol:
bear we miss you :(
stretton how are you fairing how are the injuries healing??
well time to scoot for now see you all later :wave: :wave:
ps JG how was golf or did you just stick tto the 19th hole scotch -ville :lol: :lol: :lol:
May 25th, 2018, 2:42 am

May 25th, 2018, 2:57 am
Matina, that's fantastic! I'm glad that you were able to get that! :D I hope you have a lovely day, however you spend it. :)
May 25th, 2018, 2:57 am

May 25th, 2018, 3:19 am

Good morning, matina and Katy and Alessa and Star . . . Friday again . . .

9 degrees this morning, but it feels cooler. I turned on the central heating when I got up. Just before my evening walk, we got a tiny bit of light rain up here, but apparently no more overnight. But it's cloudy and gray. Cockies are back on the front deck in numbers.

Hi to br bear and Ice and Stretton. How is your spring weather going?

Yes, we don't want to leave Rishi out . . . but it's never easy to get good photos of her and Cosmo. More on the way, though . . .

Found a very atmosphere shot of a brumby stallion in the NSW high country, near Mt. Kosciuszko. Taken by a 'Michelle J., it was in the ABC's 'best photos' section. Anyhow, this how it looks today in the Blue Mountains, minus the brumby (although we're supposed to have a few still living down in the Jamison Valley) . . .

John, let us know about your golf . . .
May 25th, 2018, 3:19 am

May 25th, 2018, 3:21 am
Hiiii, Rishi! :D Look at her beautiful face. Please say hit to Cosmo for me, too, PJ. :)

That's another lovely photo, too! I love that you've added "this how it looks today in the Blue Mountains, minus the brumby" that made me smile. :D
May 25th, 2018, 3:21 am

May 25th, 2018, 4:04 am
Shaving the wookie??? Ummm I think I'm too scared to ask... :lol: :lol:
hi stretton I badly needed my hair done it was very shaggy,hence the wooky look :lol: what did you think I meant :o :lol: hope your feeling better :D

Hello gorgeous rishi thank you Pj :D I think johns passed out at the 19th hole :lol:
Matina I ended up bringing lunch home, now I think it might be nap time :D
May 25th, 2018, 4:04 am