Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 22nd, 2018, 1:44 pm
pjmpjm wrote:it's easier when they're asleep.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Alessa and Star, and all the other regulars and lurkers.
For those starting the day... do it right

May 22nd, 2018, 1:44 pm

May 22nd, 2018, 2:05 pm

Good night, John. Good night, everyone!
May 22nd, 2018, 2:05 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 22nd, 2018, 11:19 pm
Hello, everyone! Good morning, Sunnya!! I hope she had a good night. :D
May 22nd, 2018, 11:19 pm

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
May 23rd, 2018, 12:36 am
good morning all i hope everyone is well.
i am of to a hair appointment then physio in the after noon and massport heater guy coming to get another quote for it in between busy as again i will try to pop in when i can
May 23rd, 2018, 12:36 am

May 23rd, 2018, 1:21 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: Its ironic Matina that you suffered with the heat all summer and now you have to get you heater fixed!!! Isn't that just the way it goes... :D
May 23rd, 2018, 1:21 am
May 23rd, 2018, 1:42 am
Hello everyone :wave: Hi stretton how are you, have your bumps and bruises settled,i hope so :D It is funny we're now wanting to put the heater on although I'm enjoying the cold weather :D Matina enjoy getting your hair done, I'm going on Friday to do mine :D
Hi bear, ice, john, star :wave: Good morning Pj my granddaughter is going to a camp next week for 2 days at Nepean River their staying in cabins, I have warned her that's it's pretty cold at night she's so excited I don't think she quite knows what to expect :? I hope everyone is well hugs all :D
May 23rd, 2018, 1:42 am
May 23rd, 2018, 3:29 am

Good morning . . . Wednesday already . . . to matina and Katy and Alessa and Star here in the eastern hemisphere. Another beautiful day up in the Blue Mountains, though on the cool side. Fire burned down overnight, so I have the central heating turned up.

Katy, yes, it will be a cool outing for your granddauther, camping on the Nepean as winter approaches! But I'm sure it will be a good experience for her.

matina, hope you have a good day. Am so lucky to have central heating here, although I do love the fireplace.

Star, took another photo of Sunnya as she was waking up this morning. This tub chair is becoming a favourite!

Even more cockatoos here this morning, about 35.

Off to acupuncture at 1:30 . . .

Hi to br bear and Ice and Stretton. Guess you'll be off to bed soon. Hi to John and Diva.
May 23rd, 2018, 3:29 am

May 23rd, 2018, 3:59 am
Afternoon, PJ! And Sunnya, of course. :D I'm glad she's enjoying her new favourite spot!
I hope you have a good acupuncture session - what's that like? It seems really interesting!

Hi, Katy, Matina, Stretton and everyone else in this lovely thread. I hope you have a good day/evening, too. :)
May 23rd, 2018, 3:59 am

May 23rd, 2018, 4:00 am
im home for the hairdresser's hair colored i dont look like Gandalf the grey anymore :lol: :lol: time for some lunch then rest a little if i can before going to the physio at 3pm
@ stretton i really dont use the heater i can make do with the airconditioner we turn it on for an hour to warm up the house before bed just to stop us from breathing in cold air at night while we sleep but having said that i always have my slide door to my bedroom open all winter long and feet out of the covers :lol: :lol: :lol:but i have a lovely masport gas heater that is a nice feature in the lounge and to not have it working is just tragic :? :?

PJ sunnya looks like gene Simmons there Image :lol: :lol: :lol: rock on sunnya!!!!Image :lol: :lol: :lol: time for the physio i think!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
May 23rd, 2018, 4:00 am

May 23rd, 2018, 6:27 am
Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Whatever All...
It was kind of a gray day here, but the next few days look promising... Warm, Sunny and bright.
Going to probably get my first round of Golf in on Thursday. I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

Chores are all done, so it's time to kick back and relax.

May 23rd, 2018, 6:27 am

May 23rd, 2018, 8:17 am
John that fire looks nice n cozy I'll just curl up like a cat and enjoy with a side of whiskey :) :lol: Matina :lol: now that pic of kiss takes me back sunnya is cuter :) Pj another beautiful day :D getting cooler now not quite heater time yet hope all is well with you and the fuzzies :D I'll say goodnight time to think about dinner :D
May 23rd, 2018, 8:17 am
May 23rd, 2018, 9:01 am
I hope your golfing goes well, John! :D
May 23rd, 2018, 9:01 am

May 23rd, 2018, 9:21 am
So do I. It's going to be a tad chilly when we tee off... but should turn into a beautiful day.
Or so the long range weather forecast says at this point in time ;)

I just want to get out and enjoy a REAL SPRING DAY!
If I play well, and my buddy and I beat my Brother and his daughter, SO MUCH THE BETTER :D
May 23rd, 2018, 9:21 am

May 23rd, 2018, 9:30 am
I hope it stays nice weather for you, then! :D
May 23rd, 2018, 9:30 am

May 23rd, 2018, 10:22 am
John, I thought you might appreciate a few photos of the Leura Golf Course, located right behind my house . . .

Yep, I know. I should get out the old golf clubs and see if I can still remember how to play . . .
May 23rd, 2018, 10:22 am