Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 23rd, 2018, 10:22 am
Goodnight all
May 23rd, 2018, 10:22 am

May 23rd, 2018, 11:57 am
Hi everybody
May 23rd, 2018, 11:57 am
May 23rd, 2018, 12:12 pm
Hello, RobinRosebury and Juggalo! It's lovely to meet you both. :)
May 23rd, 2018, 12:12 pm

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
May 24th, 2018, 2:54 am
Welcome Robinroseberry and juggalo :wave:
Good morning or evening everyone :D Hi ice, bear :) Elle I'll give them a go thank you :D John enjoy your golf game fingers crossed for nice weather ,if not go straight to the clubhouse :thumbup: :D
Hello star hope your well :D Matina love to you and mum enjoy lunch xo :) Morning Pj
How are you :D I see your breakfast buffet for the cockatoos is full again :D How is your brother holiday going I hope he's relaxing :? Be good all
May 24th, 2018, 2:54 am
May 24th, 2018, 4:43 am
ElleKing wrote:Anyone would like to try their luck in some guessing contests?

It would be nice to see more questions on Who am I?

And there are brand new rounds for:
- Where Am I?
- What am I?
- What is my occupation?

Good idea, Elle!

Morning greetings (very late today) to eastern hemisphere Mobis matina, Katy, Alessa and Star.

Here's a downstairs view from about 11:30 am, showing that the autumn leaves are still looking good. Middle (yellow) tree is my oak tree.

More than 40 cockies turned up today, Katy.

Hi to br bear, Ice, Stretton, John and Diva too.

(Greetings and welcome to Robinroseberry and juggalo.)
May 24th, 2018, 4:43 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 24th, 2018, 4:58 am
hello newbies Robinroseberry and juggalo
greetings to the rest i hope everyone is well went out to lunch today tomorrow will be a home day god willing ;-) 15 degree day whats to complain about lovely and cool and loving it!! still in thongs (flip flops) show apparel to the Americans/Canadians on here :? :lol: :lol: :lol: you guys always have filthy minds :lol: :lol: :lol: my feet are loving the cool weather my body has adjusted nicely to it and i am now feeling more like a normal human being :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) katy hope you are keeping out of trouble thank you for the long chat this morning
PJ hope you and the triad are well and how are you coping with the new medications??
JG time for a wee nip of the good stuff then a nana nap hope you have your pump all sorted :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bluey I miss you :( :(
bear long time no see :( :(
Ice hope all is good on your end too :D
Pinkworld i miss you rosoula mou :( :( :( i hope all is well with you! im sure your loving the warmer weather :lol: :lol:
star let me know how you get on with the internet :)
i just signed up for postal voting for me mum and Satan no more public displays of satan standing in a room full of people trying to vote while he is standing looking off to the distance picking his nose like he is going to find gold :o :shock: :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: if ever one wanted a sink hole to open up it is just those type of moments :( :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so that all said time for nana nap
May 24th, 2018, 4:58 am

May 24th, 2018, 5:28 am
Enjoy your nap matina...

Pj... thanks for the pics. You are getting me up for tomorrows round :D
Just over 8 hours from now, we will be on the first tee and ready to go.
If it just looks half as beautiful as your pics, it will be a great day

Katy and Star no rain in the forecast and the radar looks good. And even if it did get REALLY bad, there is always the 19th hole to drink away the day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The pump has been replaced... and everything is working fine. The clean up took a bit, but everything is back to normal now.

Hello to the newbies, RobinRosebury and Juggalo :wave: :wave: :wave:
And hello to all the other regulars and lurkers
May 24th, 2018, 5:28 am

May 24th, 2018, 5:47 am
Hi! ~ matina, katy, john, pjm, star, Jugaloo, RR :wave:

@booktopia: :wave: Hope you’re Ok! :wave:

Good afternoon!

It’s a hot 33C right now and I’m dreaming of a cold shower and some ice cream. Unfortunately, I’m in my way to work, so that will have to wait until tonight.

matina, I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying cool weather and feeling good. Wish I could move to Australia during my summer months. Enjoy your nap :)

Have a nice Thursday! :D
May 24th, 2018, 5:47 am
May 24th, 2018, 6:27 am
Alessa have a good day :wave: grab an ice-cream on the way home treat yourself :D
Matina always happy to chat with you :D nap over so its coffee and chocolate cake time :D
Star your always welcome dig in :D

Night bear and Ice sleep well girls :D
John glad you got the basement sorted, you'll need to get to that 19th hole to recover :thumbup: enjoy your day :D Wow Pj those cockatoos are making up for the summer aren't they :) I'm out for today have some errands to run take care all :D
May 24th, 2018, 6:27 am
May 24th, 2018, 6:40 am
:o :shock: katy just died and gone to heaven "chocolate caramel cake and coffee" HEAVEN!!! literally that would put me into a diabetic coma and then straight on to heaven from there but what a way to go!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: just time for that and to read bye form me everyone enjoy your days /evenings
May 24th, 2018, 6:40 am

May 24th, 2018, 8:41 am
May 24th, 2018, 8:41 am
May 24th, 2018, 9:14 am
Good morning, Dreamy! I hope you have a lovely day today!

Katy, don't mind if I do! Looks absolutely delicious! :D

John, I hope that your golfing goes well tomorrow!

Alessa, I hope the weather cools down for you! 33C is gross, even to me.

Hello to Matina, PJ, and everyone else! I hope you've all had a good week so far. :) :)
May 24th, 2018, 9:14 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)