Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jul 28th, 2017, 3:13 am
Bummer... Would have LOVED a picture of the bear.
And the Moose picture... CHEATER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D
Jul 28th, 2017, 3:13 am

Jul 28th, 2017, 5:39 am
Good night bear and Ice I'm sure your in bed by now you :D hi Pj well at least we got a moose photo :D hope your well :D night to you as well as Jg and belle :D hello diva nice to see you here thank you here's your hug :) Matina I'm home exhausted and broke hope your day has been a good one :D Stretton ,booktopia alessa hello always :wave: nap time take care all bye for now
Jul 28th, 2017, 5:39 am
Jul 28th, 2017, 8:03 am
just got home :(
:o :shock: PJ nice pictures :D i love the beach one awesome!!! :thumbup: :o :shock: tell your sister in law to take a photo before scaring off the native wildlife. :lol: :lol: 8)
JG i am so hanging out in that isle of liquid gold :lol: :lol: 8) yes use your limited knowledge and list all the ones i would be interested in.
im waiting for one called valor. salvation has started but i haven't watched it yet oh and the new dynasty series coming soon :D look forward seeing some more new stuff soon. i will await a list from you cheers M :)
time for a nap i am really feeling this adjustment but no pain no gain i hope to be feeling like about 70% better tomorrow :lol: :lol: fingers crossed. see you all later :wave:
Jul 28th, 2017, 8:03 am

Jul 28th, 2017, 1:33 pm
For some... GOOD MORNING!

And for others... HAPPY WEEKEND!

Jul 28th, 2017, 1:33 pm

Jul 28th, 2017, 1:43 pm
:o :shock: :o :shock: i will just sit right in the middle of all that :? :? and just have at it!!! lol :lol: :lol: nice picture JG now i will be dreaming of breakfast buffets lol and liquid refreshments :lol: :lol: 8) time for bed night night :wave: :wave:
Jul 28th, 2017, 1:43 pm

Jul 28th, 2017, 2:06 pm
Nite Nite :D
Jul 28th, 2017, 2:06 pm

Jul 29th, 2017, 1:13 am
Hi Everybody!! :wave:

It's Fridayyyyyyy!! :D :D

I'll have to check out Midnight, Texas, I didn't realize it started already... I love Jessica Jones too, wish they'd do a second season... I'll check out Inhumans and The Defenders... I'm having trouble finding some new tv shows to watch... :? :? I'll check the listings and there will be massive tv shows but I'm 'meh' nothing looks good... :shock: :shock: Which is too bad because I do books while I'm watching TV and since I can't find anything it means I'm behind in books... I hate that!! :o :o

Or sometimes a Fox show looks good but I know not to get too attached to it, because they always cancel their shows after a season or two, even if they're doing well... :? :?

Oh well... there's always...

Jul 29th, 2017, 1:13 am
Jul 29th, 2017, 1:14 am
And that's always the BEST way to start ;)
Jul 29th, 2017, 1:14 am

Jul 29th, 2017, 1:21 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just checked out the Inhumans trailer... looks good... I was 'now where did I see that guy?' He looks so familiar... so I IMDB'd him... Iwan Rheon was in Vicious... the accent threw me, or lack of accent now... :D :D

I know Medusa from Breakout Kings... I liked that one but it too was cancelled too soon... :( :(
Jul 29th, 2017, 1:21 am
Jul 29th, 2017, 1:26 am
I really liked Breakout Kings. I was also pissed when it was deep sixed.
Jul 29th, 2017, 1:26 am

Jul 29th, 2017, 1:45 am
goodmorning all i hope everyone is well.
Alessa i hope oyu are on the mend now
diva thank you for messages and competition reminders
bear where are you?
Ice??
PJ???
Belle????
Katy?????
hello stretton and JG nice to see you here ;-)Image

this series was canceled too just when it was getting interesting :( :( :(
Jul 29th, 2017, 1:45 am

Jul 29th, 2017, 1:52 am
Kaliméra Matina & hello Katy-JG

Hey Stretton, The Bold Type looks like a good series I am interested in all the episodes so far...I also liked 'Will' it's based on young Shakespeare when he moved to London, I liked 5 episodes that I have seen so far very good, though the whole hunting of Catholics in Protestant England is just so shocking and all... :o

Matina, I don't remember but you and stretty as well should definitely watch Lucifer :D

Bye for now :wave:

Goodnight to Pjm :)
Jul 29th, 2017, 1:52 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Jul 29th, 2017, 1:53 am
:wave: good evening everyone :D
Jul 29th, 2017, 1:53 am
Jul 29th, 2017, 2:02 am
Evening Ice...

And yes, Legion was really getting good. I can't believe they killed it

and Lucifer is a blast.
Jul 29th, 2017, 2:02 am

Jul 29th, 2017, 2:09 am
Hello everyone :wave: wow buffet breakfast and cocktails your a legend thanks John :) Evening ice ,bear happy Friday :wave: diva how are you great to see you hugs always :D Morning Matina yes I just started to get into Legion then it's gone be good today :D Pj enjoy the weekend with your brother and family hope your ok take care :)
Hello stretton :wave: how's the new addition to the family :D hope your well have a great weekend everyone :)
Jul 29th, 2017, 2:09 am