Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Dec 31st, 2013, 2:23 pm

We have this earlier contest - Regular Users rewarding - running for a while, aimed for those users that can participate every day or more frequently to the picture guessing.
During Guy's unfortunate absence Templeton amused us all in 'The last will be the first' by making us guess the identity of movie stars and consorts in scrambled pics. Whilst brainstorming for new games I thought back to these funny times... so you can see this as a little ode to you, Temple :lol:
But most of all, it's another contest for all you regulars who like to guess a bit, like me.

Rewards:
  • Starting reward is 350 WRZ$, going to the lucky one who manages to decipher the image in the first round.
  • From round 2 on, each round 20 WRZ$ will be deducted from this price. A minimum level price will be set at 50 WRZ$, so everybody stays motivated - even if it takes a while to find the picture.
  • The user that guesses the picture will win as much WRZ$ as rest.
  • The same amount of WRZ$ will be paid to the players still in 'the game', devided in equal parts.
  • A ranking will be held of the users who guessed the most pictures and leader(s) of this list will win the same (divided) amount as the winner of the game. Provided he is or they are still among the guessers when the picture is found, of course
  • The ranking will be halved twice a year, on January 1st and on July 1st, with odd numbers being rounded up.

Example of post:
Pluto

Remember:
    You may only post if you posted the previous day(s). Once you miss a day, you're out for this picture. (Don't worry, there are many more pictures to come... ;) )

Note:
    You may only post once, until I post a new updated picture that will be a bit more clear (hopefully). I will do that on a daily base, except for the first picture - to allow as much as possible users to join this new contest.

Special thanks:
  • To m0o5 - my sweet partner-in-crime who invited me in the wonderful world of graphic software
  • To Guy1731 - for his advise and support

You may start posting now. You have two days before I post a new version of the picture.

PS: Please NO signatures, thanks!

Enjoy!
Dec 31st, 2013, 2:23 pm
Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:23 am
Picture 1

Round 1

The first round is open for everybody to post one guess...

Good luck! :D
Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:23 am

raindrops One of the Four Mods of the Apocalypse
Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:38 am
Barack Obama
Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:38 am
Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:42 am
Wizard.
Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:42 am
Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:54 am
Justin Beiber
Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:54 am
Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:13 am
eminem? ;-)
Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:13 am
Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:25 am
Kanye.
Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:25 am

I do not reupload links posted in request threads. Please make a new request!
Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:49 pm
Paul walker

(though I think It's Obama but that has already been guessed, so for the sake of participation)
Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:49 pm
Jan 3rd, 2014, 1:38 pm
DMforU wrote:Paul walker

(though I think It's Obama but that has already been guessed, so for the sake of participation)

Same thing here, too.

Madonna :P
Jan 3rd, 2014, 1:38 pm
Jan 3rd, 2014, 3:52 pm
John Lennon (just in case...)
Jan 3rd, 2014, 3:52 pm
Jan 3rd, 2014, 4:20 pm
The picture has been found!

Calculating rewards...
Jan 3rd, 2014, 4:20 pm

Jan 3rd, 2014, 4:55 pm
Picture 1

Image ---> Image

Answer: Barack Obama

iamnicki found the picture in round 1 and gets 350 WRZ$ - (0 x 20 WRZ$) = 350 WRZ$
jojam, bandicoot, kartpai, kaytja, DMforU, PinkOwl and tennisfan competed too and get 350 WRZ$ / 7 = 50 WRZ$

Boy, I'll really have to make this more difficult for you guys :lol:
New picture coming soon...
Jan 3rd, 2014, 4:55 pm

Jan 3rd, 2014, 9:19 pm
Picture 2

Round 1

Rewards:
  • Starting reward is 350 WRZ$, going to the lucky one who manages to decipher the image in the first round.
  • From round 2 on, each round 20 WRZ$ will be deducted from this price. A minimum level price will be set at 50 WRZ$, so everybody stays motivated - even if it takes a while to find the picture.
  • The user that guesses the picture will win as much WRZ$ as rest.
  • The same amount of WRZ$ will be paid to the players still in 'the game', devided in equal parts.
  • A ranking will be held of the users who guessed the most pictures and the leader of this list will win the same amount as the winner of the game. Provided he's still among the guessers when the picture is found, of course

Most winning users ranking:
    1 time --> iamnicki

Remember:
    You may only post if you posted the previous day(s). Once you miss a day, you're out for this picture. (Don't worry, there are many more pictures to come... ;) )
    You may only post once, until I post a new updated picture that will be a bit more clear (hopefully). I will do that on a daily base, except for the first picture - to allow as much as possible users to join this new contest.

You may start posting now. You have two days before I post a new version of the picture.

PS: Please NO signatures, thanks!

Enjoy!
Jan 3rd, 2014, 9:19 pm

Jan 3rd, 2014, 9:24 pm
Barney the Dinosaur :D
Jan 3rd, 2014, 9:24 pm
Jan 3rd, 2014, 9:28 pm
Unicorn
Jan 3rd, 2014, 9:28 pm

I do not reupload links posted in request threads. Please make a new request!