Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Feb 14th, 2019, 12:45 am
13Ice wrote:Some of you have done things to make it easier to now if you made a mistake or not.. how about sharing those ideas with others so they may also benefit from that knowledge.

I create a numbered list of the winners, & when I'm feeling particularly mathy :lol: , I calculate the difference in WRZ$ to make sure I paid everyone.

To all those who received rewards from me... if you believe I owe you any WRZ$, feel free to PM me Image
Feb 14th, 2019, 12:45 am
Feb 14th, 2019, 4:47 pm
for Hearts, Hearts, Hearts

just so the post does not get lost in the thread

let me make this very clear to everyone... I asked for an "ITEM"... a vector image is not an item..specifically just a vector of a simple heart
Feb 14th, 2019, 4:47 pm
Feb 16th, 2019, 10:18 am
Hearts, Hearts, Hearts is the perfect example of how a mod can't invest "just 20 minutes" of time.
I don't envy you, Ice :shock:

Thanks to all the contests team!

Feb 16th, 2019, 10:18 am
Feb 25th, 2019, 11:51 pm
I am new in here. Just wanted to know how can i contribute to the audiobook selection i have which i believe the portal is missing.

Please check your PMs —anna1561
Feb 25th, 2019, 11:51 pm
Mar 25th, 2019, 2:01 pm
http://images.mobilism.org/index.php is hiccoughing for me:
- i use browse to give the path and hit the upload button, it shows the uploading image... message for a sec and then i get the home page all over again with all the fields empty...

anyone else encountering the same problem?
Mar 25th, 2019, 2:01 pm
Mar 25th, 2019, 2:05 pm
Yup, having the same issue. It just goes back to the original upload page. :think:
Mar 25th, 2019, 2:05 pm
Mar 25th, 2019, 2:06 pm
mobilitic wrote:http://images.mobilism.org/index.php is hiccoughing for me:
- i use browse to give the path and hit the upload button, it shows the uploading image... message for a sec and then i get the home page all over again with all the fields empty...

anyone else encountering the same problem?

Yes, the images site is down
Mar 25th, 2019, 2:06 pm

Mar 25th, 2019, 2:13 pm
:( hoped that it was something on my side.......

thanks for the answers.
Mar 25th, 2019, 2:13 pm
Apr 2nd, 2019, 7:53 pm
Thank you for bringing back Differences, Bear! :D :D :D

:thumbup: Happy hunting :D - bear
Apr 2nd, 2019, 7:53 pm
Apr 24th, 2019, 12:39 am
I noticed that many apps are repeatedly posted over and over. Is that because they expire? I also can see that some of the newest posts are from 2014. So are there any newer posts or am I just looking in a wrong section?

Some apps are damned by black magic so they need to be uncursed. Sadly, with each procedure the time moves back to 2014... We are currently looking for a great wizard to help us deal with this issue. —Tiger
Apr 24th, 2019, 12:39 am

"I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

Apr 24th, 2019, 8:12 pm
Basia1971 wrote:I noticed that many apps are repeatedly posted over and over. Is that because they expire?

Sort of.
Most times a newer version of an app is just a bugfix.
However, there are apps that are infamous for disabling an app's previous versions (MLP and Choices SYP come to mind). So once the new version is released, all old versions will display a "go to the app store and update" message, and old versions will be unusable until updated.
Also, some apps have new content when they update. There's nothing stopping you from playing a previous version, but if you want the new contest you must update the app to the newest version.

Basia1971 wrote:I also can see that some of the newest posts are from 2014. So are there any newer posts or am I just looking in a wrong section?

If you do a search and the latest is from 2014, that's the latest [mod] we have available here.
Perhaps there's no newer version of the app, or perhaps no one has wanted to [mod] a newer version.

Finally, please notice that this is contests section. This thread is for contests discussion.
If you have specific questions regarding apps, it really belongs in the apps section. Mods and members can try to answer your questions here, but if you ask in the right forum the members and mods there can answer it better.
Cheers!
Apr 24th, 2019, 8:12 pm
Jul 5th, 2019, 3:34 pm
Is there a directory to find all the contests? I just finding out a lot I missed lately. :(
Jul 5th, 2019, 3:34 pm
Jul 5th, 2019, 3:49 pm
Thanks! :D

And shame on you! :o :lol:

I have now added my latest contests (Fill in the Blanks, Win or Hang, Find the Missing Card, Guess the Next Card) :angel: - hija
Jul 5th, 2019, 3:49 pm