Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jul 7th, 2019, 2:42 pm
Hi all, you lovely peeps! Ok, so, I realise I need to read if I want to know something! But, I am new, and the thought of looking through 115 pages trying to find the answer is proving difficult! I have just started do the brilliant contests and have found you can request a”Yes Please” if you want to help give out rewards. But, I don’t want to put my name forward then have to ask how this is done, take up your valuable time and have others waiting around for their reward and the game to start again! So, thought it best I know exactly how you donate the rewards before I put my name forward offering my services. So can one of you lovelies please give me a quick run down on how you give out rewards if I get chosen please? Thank you very much xx

Please check your PMs :) —Anna
Jul 7th, 2019, 2:42 pm
Jul 8th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Sometimes it can be useful to find one's own posts within a thread. With 'search' this does not seem possible. Is there a way to do this?

B
Jul 8th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Jul 8th, 2019, 6:45 pm
Not possible with the search function, but yeah there's a trick to it.

Go to your post history:
Code: Select allhttps://forum.mobilism.org/search.php?author_id=741307&sr=posts

And add "&t=[insert thread number here]" to the URL, without the quotation marks or the square brackets. Every thread has a unique thread number.

For instance, all your Less or More posts:
Code: Select allhttps://forum.mobilism.org/search.php?author_id=741307&sr=posts&t=2424038

Alternatively, you can just search your post history, keyword(s) being the thread title.
Jul 8th, 2019, 6:45 pm
Jul 8th, 2019, 7:16 pm
Great Againn. Thank you so much!
B
Jul 8th, 2019, 7:16 pm
Aug 2nd, 2019, 2:58 pm
Hi.
Can all the Contest Managers and Assistants please show as either online or offline so we can know when they might start a contest or ask for volunteers?
Thank you kindly.
Aug 2nd, 2019, 2:58 pm
Aug 2nd, 2019, 3:26 pm
Amill wrote:Hi.
Can all the Contest Managers and Assistants please show as either online or offline so we can know when they might start a contest or ask for volunteers?
Thank you kindly.

Sorry biut NO!
That decision will always be up to the individual for reasons that may be obvious
Aug 2nd, 2019, 3:26 pm
Aug 2nd, 2019, 7:08 pm
They aren't but thanks anyway.
Aug 2nd, 2019, 7:08 pm
Aug 3rd, 2019, 4:28 pm
Having a manager or assistant show as either offline or online has absolutely no bearing on when a contest may or may not run. We post alerts for certain contests on both twitter and Discord, if you choose not to use either of these then your option is to peruse the thread and see what is running, the same holds true for asking for volunteers, peruse the thread.

I personally very rarely will be online but be marked as offline and I’m not about to start, if I’m showing as online I may or may not choose to run a contest, or I may be taking some personal time to actually look through the forums and download some books...maybe I’m busy working to create a new contest.

The point is, if I choose to show online or offline is my choice and my choice alone, the same as everyone else.
Aug 3rd, 2019, 4:28 pm
Aug 7th, 2019, 3:30 pm
What`s the use of wrz$
Aug 7th, 2019, 3:30 pm
Aug 22nd, 2019, 7:30 pm
Can someone, please, help me to understand The Fly?
I read the rules this time!
Aug 22nd, 2019, 7:30 pm
Aug 22nd, 2019, 7:42 pm
Amill: the first post sets the path.
You just have to post the direction you want to go.
Only keeping in mind that you can't go back.
If somebody is going right, you need to go either up down or right or you'll step back on his square.
Another rule is no more than twice in the same direction simply because it'd be too easy ;)
Aug 22nd, 2019, 7:42 pm

Aug 22nd, 2019, 7:45 pm
Ok, I'll keep trying.
Thanks.
Aug 22nd, 2019, 7:45 pm
Aug 30th, 2019, 6:39 am
Nicely done A very enjoyable contest, well thought out and had some good logic riddles. Kudos, would love to see similar contests in the future.
Aug 30th, 2019, 6:39 am