Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Nov 17th, 2016, 9:10 pm
jhj2040 wrote:
mobilitic wrote:hmmm, i thought that m0o was on a holiday and since he was the one who kept those contests going they were put on hold...

It seems that quite a few people are on "holiday" and the number of those disappearing is growing.
Perhaps it's alien abduction, or some other phenomena -- or maybe we're not being told because we're deemed unable to handle the truth!! :wink:

I probably sleep the least of my colleagues (3 hours a night) but there is no way that I will spend 21 hours per day on the site.
Believe it or not we all have jobs and other interests , amazing though that may seem.

I can tell you now that ALL of us are ,if not in daily contact ,talking to each other at least once a week.

We also tend to like our lives to be private and whereas we tell each other what is going on that information is restricted to ourselves as friends.

There are other members on the site who are also personal friends who know what is happening in my life but they like I will not break personal confidences.

Please remember that we volunteer our services and are not paid.
So I am sorry but if one or more of us needs time away all you are going to get is the generic "on Holiday" or "sabbatical"
One of my friends/colleagues wanted me to be a little more brusque in the response
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Nov 17th, 2016, 9:10 pm

sherlockx The Eternal Trickster
Nov 24th, 2016, 11:51 pm
Hi guys, Can I ask why the rewards had been reduced in some of the contests?
Nov 24th, 2016, 11:51 pm
Nov 25th, 2016, 6:46 am
lagigixalapa wrote:Hi guys, Can I ask why the rewards had been reduced in some of the contests?

Supply and Demand rearing its ugly head maybe.
Nov 25th, 2016, 6:46 am
Nov 25th, 2016, 8:39 am
lagigixalapa wrote:Hi guys, Can I ask why the rewards had been reduced in some of the contests?

which ones? I didn't notice :)
Nov 25th, 2016, 8:39 am
Nov 25th, 2016, 8:49 am
avoran wrote:

which ones? I didn't notice :)

They're refering to pretty much all the usual 30 munute or hour contests.
Mods have changed the rules and now the amounts for the contests have changed. Art Hour, for example, now awards 50 WRZ$ per valid post.
I believe the changes are in response to the vast amount of multiple accounts that have been popping up.
Nov 25th, 2016, 8:49 am
Nov 25th, 2016, 8:57 am
I can't understand what's the purpose of multiple accounts, have the WRZ$ being accepted as a means of payment in some other place (physical or virtual) other than mobi?
Because if the answer is no, the people with multiple accounts is just plain stupid.
Nov 25th, 2016, 8:57 am
Nov 25th, 2016, 4:46 pm
oib
Nov 25th, 2016, 4:46 pm

exit stage left
Nov 25th, 2016, 9:40 pm
I understand the mods must be very annoyed by it. People who make multi accounts.
Even it pisses me off, cause like amil said, it's not money or something you really really need. Contests are suppose to be for fun, and not to cheat. But, if this is the reason, why are we regular contest lovers being punished for mistakes of greedy people? :? :o
Nov 25th, 2016, 9:40 pm
Nov 25th, 2016, 9:50 pm
flawlessdreamer wrote: why are we regular contest lovers being punished for mistakes of greedy people? :? :o

:clap: I think just like you girl :thumbup:
Nov 25th, 2016, 9:50 pm
Nov 25th, 2016, 9:55 pm
i agree i luv this forum for me its fun n great company when i cant sleep some people r just stupid
Nov 25th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Nov 25th, 2016, 10:00 pm
I'm sure that some people are stupid even when you can sleep, Kathlyn :lol:

Happy birthday, Gigi! :clap:
¡¡Feliz cumpleaños, Gigi!!
Nov 25th, 2016, 10:00 pm
Nov 25th, 2016, 10:12 pm
:D :D
Nov 25th, 2016, 10:12 pm
Nov 25th, 2016, 11:02 pm
hey guys,
i've been sick for a week so didn't get to notice any of the changes. :lol:

i, too, agree that it's probably not fair to reduce the overall awards for various "hours" contests permanently. it would seem to punish users , who don't cheat, for the errors of a few/ some. if the change is temporary, i'd understand. if it's permanent, imo the contest managers could reconsider this particular way of punishing multis. :)
Nov 25th, 2016, 11:02 pm

Please click thanks if you like the release :)
Won't be able to re-up books until further notice. Make new requests, please. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Nov 25th, 2016, 11:27 pm
Before people start getting carried away here, lets get something straight nobody is being punished.

When the hours were originally created the number of accounts posting were fewer and the rewards were at a suitable level. If has been felt for a some time now they were getting beyond what is reasonable for what is required to participate.

It has already been mentioned earlier in this thread that 500 WRZ$ for posting in one contest is a ridiculous amount.

You can blame me for making the suggestion to the others about reducing rewards. Contests has become a magnet for duplicate accounts because of the high level of rewards.

For that reason it has been decided to change the way we reward certain contests

The contests were not designed to be a get rich scheme they are here for fun and to earn a few WRZ$ while you participate.
Nov 25th, 2016, 11:27 pm
Nov 25th, 2016, 11:36 pm
Ok, I blame sherlockx!! :lol:
Sorry, I still cannot wrap my mind around the purpose of duplicated accounts.

I agree about the ridiculous amounts on some contest, Cat or Mouse being the best example, and 50 WRZ$ per post in the hour contests seems fair enough.
That said, the reward for Book Hour (30 WRZ$ per post) is a bit low after having to search the titles and look for dupes... :?
Nov 25th, 2016, 11:36 pm