Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 2nd, 2019, 6:54 pm
Dear Contests Team,

Thank you for all you do to run these fun contests.
I know it's a lot of work to do, so I wanted to say I notice and appreciate it.

Dear Rewarders,

Thank you for all you do to pay out the contest rewards.
I rarely take time to reply to each PM, but it's noticed and appreciated!

Wishing you all a lovely day!
Sep 2nd, 2019, 6:54 pm
Sep 12th, 2019, 9:05 am
Less or More contest should increase the WRZ$ ;)

like between 1000 and 2000 so winners can receive a bigger reward ;)
Sep 12th, 2019, 9:05 am

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Sep 12th, 2019, 12:42 pm
Your complaint appears to be that the contest is too popular resulting in the prize amount being split between too many people.
I imagine that any increase would also increase the number of posters thus maintaining the status quo.

There are plenty of contests where people can win wrz so I think this contest can stay as it is.
Sep 12th, 2019, 12:42 pm
Oct 16th, 2019, 6:45 am
Hi there, everyone~ :wave:

Just a thought that's been around in my head for a while, but I have been wondering if Guy1731 would maybe be a part of the Contest community again...one day...like before?

I joined mobilism three years ago (I think) and Guy1731 was around in this community as an active contest mod...so I was a bit surprised and just can't help wondering how much has changed after I left within those three years..

I guess I simply wanted to say here that as the current contest mods are doing a great job offering us mobi contest frequenters lots of enjoyable game, I think it would also be great to play again some of Guy1731's games in this Contest section again :)
Oct 16th, 2019, 6:45 am
Oct 16th, 2019, 10:37 am
It was Guy's decision to leave contests and as far as I know he has no desire to return here as a contest mod.
If you wish to play Guy's icon games the you only have to look in freetalk/games
Oct 16th, 2019, 10:37 am
Oct 21st, 2019, 11:13 am
sherlockx wrote:I was going to suggest "The lunatics asylum" but then someone might take offence

I love your avatar.
Oct 21st, 2019, 11:13 am
Nov 5th, 2019, 2:54 pm
Just a comment about the Daily Dice contest. No suggestion for a change to the game. I guess it's more of a frustration.

For a lot of games, like Less or More and Sweet & Sour, it doesn't matter if you're the first person to post on that thread with the correct answer or the last before time runs out, you have the same odds of winning.

That's where Daily Dice is different. While the contest is usually open for an hour or more, picking last gives you far less odds of getting the winning prize as does picking first. Numbers from 9-12 have very good odds of being matched. Numbers 3-4 and 17-18 have real low odds of being matched.

My frustration is if you aren't sitting on the game, refreshing constantly, the odds of being able to post a good number diminish quickly. And it seems like it is always the same individuals posting the good numbers, many within a minute of a new game. I am going to guess some people have monitoring software for that contest. I see no other way for the same individuals to post on that contest almost immediately after it starts.

As I said, I am not suggesting a change to the game. I am not sure anything could be done to a contest that has been around for quite some time. I just wanted to vent a little (and hopefully not get into trouble with the admins).
Nov 5th, 2019, 2:54 pm
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:00 am
Hi Mifr, I understand your frustration about fighting to have good numbers to increase your winning chances in Daily Dice game. Because I have been there when I first played the game in late 2018.

Like you said, Daily Dice is a different kind of game comparing with others. It has a very competitive nature, who get to post the numbers they desired if they are fast enough to post within first few minutes. As a matter of fact, it is not a game about fairness, it is about how much time and effort you are willing to invest in this contest. Before you think the regular posters who posted numbers with high probabilities are having the easy wins, please bear in mind that you may not fully understand the hard works they’ve done to have that chances.

From my personal experiences, I had posted 12 in a row around two weeks, but there was not a single win that Lucky Lady has granted to me. Point is, there is no control on winnings, all players can do is to prepare themselves for the next rounds.

I spent a year to bring myself up from the bottom of the ranking list to the top three rankers. The motivation is, “Hi why the top ranker can be stayed on top for several years? I want that bonus rewards too!”. And I find myself a monitoring app for the mobi games. It is called “Gmail”. I first subscribed to the contests I like to play, then mobi will send notifications whenever a new post occurred in those subscribed threads to my registered gmail. That is how I can post within a few seconds in Daily Dice game.

I am not sure what is Daily Dice about to you. If it is about earning WRZ$, it is safe to say that the WRZ$ you earned in Show Me Yours is better than the total WRZ$ you can earn in Daily Dice (except the top ranker of course). If it is about winning, you can start do something to increase your winning chances. If it is about fairness, you can play other games with even winning chances instead of the very time-sensitive and competitive games. If it is about playing a game about dices, there are Connect 4, Three² , 18 or Over which are currently running (Jackpot D'Ice, Mobi LUDO, Dice Derby or others are some contests that I played but not currently running).

There are plenty contests with different kinds of natures out there for you to choose and play. Mobs are working very hard and be very creative to design all those games for us to play. I cannot thank them enough for their contributions and sacrifices. So before we underestimated people’s enthusiasm on playing the Daily Dice game, we can think about what we can do to beat the top rankers and be one of them.

P. S. it is okay to vent, perhaps it may be good to vent privately instead of go publicly. Instead, you are always welcome to ask for advices / strategies / clarifications on how to win the contests.
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:00 am
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:13 am
Seb, yes, I always advise people who mainly want to earn WRZ$ to play Show Me Yours daily. With no time pressure, SMY allows you 24 hours to post a nice photo and you earn 350 WRZ$ per week . . . no stress at all! (And you get to enjoy some amazing shots from around the world.) As for DD, I'm there to provide the 3s and 4s and 17s and 18s, because I know the early birds are anxiously waiting . . . they need those 'bad' numbers to be played so that they can start all over again!
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:13 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:15 am
And I find myself a monitoring app for the mobi games. It is called “Gmail”. I first subscribed to the contests I like to play, then mobi will send notifications whenever a new post occurred in those subscribed threads to my registered gmail. That is how I can post within a few seconds in Daily Dice game.

This is not true. You post well before the notification reaches us! In fact, you are the first poster almost every round. Not everyone has hours every day to wait around and be the first poster in dice contest

P. S. it is okay to vent, perhaps it may be good to vent privately instead of go publicly. Instead, you are always welcome to ask for advices / strategies / clarifications on how to win the contests.

This user has every right to bring this up, I think it’s a valid point! :?
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:15 am

Nov 6th, 2019, 2:24 am
So it is okay for you emmilina to be the top ranker for several years? And I cannot be the one fight for this? I think you are the one who has the least position to point finger to me. Before I came along to play Daily Dice, you’re the one who always is the first poster.

I am not saying I solely relied on Gmail notifications. If I only rely on that, I can’t never beat you to it to make it a top three rankers, hypocrite.

This is also the reason why I’m not prefer to vent it publicly, it can turn to a ugly scene quickly.

Now, emmilina, if you are so kind enough, teach Mifr a trick or two to win in Daily Dice, especially how to outpost you.
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:24 am
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:29 am
Hi Pj, good afternoon to you! I love the Show Me Yours game, it is the easiest and happiest way to earn WRZ$. :D
And I’ve noticed you posted numbers with lower probabilities in DD just to keep the contest going, really appreciated it. :)
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:29 am
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:31 am
So it is okay for you emmilina to be the top ranker for several years?

I guess I’m just lucky. :D It’s also obvious I have something you desperately want. More power to you, and good luck!

Now, emmilina, if you are so kind enough, teach Mifr a trick or two to win in Daily Dice, especially how to outpost you.

No trick to it. Monitor the board 24 seven and you’ll get the best numbers.
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:31 am

Nov 6th, 2019, 2:40 am
Hell yeah, it is something I desperately want because it is something you desperately defend. You jumped out and said that I’m the one who always posted first while conveniently forgot to mention you’re the first poster for years as well.

I don’t need good luck from you, 24/7 monitor who doesn’t want anyone to out post her!
Nov 6th, 2019, 2:40 am
Nov 6th, 2019, 3:41 am
Enough, this thread is for discussion, not name calling.

If a person wants to bring up a topic as Mlfr did, they have that right to do so, and offering advice is appreciated, however when the posts following turn into a mud slinging contest between members that is not appreciated by anyone, if you want to make it personal then do so amongst yourselves.

Every member is entitled to vent their frustrations to a certain extent and if it opens up a topic for discussion, great! You never know what we, as moderators will take from the discussion and implement in the future.
Nov 6th, 2019, 3:41 am