Discuss ROMs, ask for help with ROM upgrading and talk about anything else that has to do with ROMs here.
Jun 12th, 2013, 6:49 pm
Hi and all the best,

I am the owner since 2009 of an HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA Telus (Canada).

I bought an iphone and want to use my TP2 for wifi skyping

The problem is that i have sleep of death issue and i find the stock 6.1 ROM to be very slow...

I never got to the cooking and modifying of the ROM since i was not confident in myself doing something wrong.

However i envoyer installing many CABS and i want to give you a HUUUGE thank you for all i have learned and enjoyed testing THANKS to your web site !!! Unforgettable experience.

I have read many things on the Mighty ROM and alike, but I was more focused on CABS and dealing with 6.1. I was enought happy.

So, I hope that a custom ROM might adress the sleep of death issue, and that I can install a Skype CAB so i can use my majestic and still in very good shape TP2, as i consider it to be a king of the kings in every regards.

Could you please guide me toward the steps of installing a new 6.5 ROM that is focused on performance and that adress the issue of SOD (sleep of death).

My next step will be to come back in this website more regularily to see who i can continue playing with tuning my iphone (that i got since nothing was (IS) as cool as the TP2)

Thank you in advance, and cheers !
Jun 12th, 2013, 6:49 pm
Jun 18th, 2013, 7:45 pm
Solved.

Thanks to the 66 views.
Jun 18th, 2013, 7:45 pm