The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
Jun 29th, 2019, 6:00 pm
My Little Pony: Spirit of the Forest series by Ted Anderson (Issues 1-3)
Requirements: CBR Reader, 111MB
Overview: My Little Pony: Spirit of the Forest is a comic book series by IDW Publishing.
Genre: Comics > Graphic Novels | Children

ImageImageImage

My Little Pony: Spirit of the Forest #1 - Join the Cutie Mark Crusaders as they embark on another mystery filled with action and adventure when a trip to the woods leads them to discover it's filled with trash!
What could be causing this mess and what can they do about it? It looks like another mystery that Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle will have to solve, but one where not everything is as it seems. Ponies start seeing weird shapes, hearing unknown sounds, and losing things, but it couldn't actually be the Spirit of the Forest, right?

My Little Pony: Spirit of the Forest#2 - Strange things are happening in the woods around Ponyville! When ponies start seeing weird shapes, hearing unknown sounds, and losing the tools they need to work, all signs point to a mysterious monster! But it couldn't actually be the Spirit of the Forest-right?!

My Little Pony: Spirit of the Forest#3 - The Cutie Mark Crusaders take to the woods to find the mythical Spirit of the Forest in a last-ditch effort to get Filthy Rich to change his scheming ways! Will our favorite fillies find the elusive guardian? Or will somepony else get through to the greedy miser first? Find out in this conclusion to the Cutie Mark Crusaders' latest mini-series!

Download Instructions:
DropApk
Mirror:
Zippyshare
Mirrored.to
Uploaded.net

#'s 2 & 3 only:
DropApk
Mirror:
Zippyshare
Mirrored.to

Links Updated: