Section head: Crackalicious
Jul 5th, 2019, 4:33 pm
noticed since I've upgraded my Pixel 3 XL to Android Q beta 4, it downloads all files as MOBI instead of APK. Any thoughts on this?
Jul 5th, 2019, 4:33 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 6th, 2019, 2:21 am
nyydynasty wrote:noticed since I've upgraded my Pixel 3 XL to Android Q beta 4, it downloads all files as MOBI instead of APK. Any thoughts on this?

.Mobi is an ebook extension. Can you give me an example of a release you're getting a .mobi for that is supposed to be .apk?
Jul 6th, 2019, 2:21 am
Jul 25th, 2019, 5:16 am
Is there a reason why I'm showing as a 'simple' user in the mobile app? Should I show up as anything special? I'm curious.
Jul 25th, 2019, 5:16 am
Jul 25th, 2019, 6:00 am
Zaertix wrote:Is there a reason why I'm showing as a 'simple' user in the mobile app? Should I show up as anything special? I'm curious.

If you have a Premium subscription (which you do) you can login to Premium after clicking Premium Downloads on any release. The app will then show you as a Premium user.
Jul 25th, 2019, 6:00 am
Jul 27th, 2019, 5:15 am
Just bought a new phone with Android Pie, so not sure of it is the fresh app install or the OS. I logged into the app and the premium as a second login layer/bind. However when I attempted to download premium links nothing happens. No error messages. Also, only the mirror links are associated with premium while the parent links launch the browser for some reason which I do not recall happening on my previous phone.

Edit: Tried multiple posted games and same outcome/view.

https://i.ibb.co/3c5s1K3/Screenshot-20190727-000620-Mobilism.jpg
Jul 27th, 2019, 5:15 am
Jul 27th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Hello there for some reason I can't post a comments with the app I have the latest version v2.1.0.1 on android version 8.0 samsung galaxy s7 I have to use a browser to comment on posts hope you can help
Jul 27th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Jul 30th, 2019, 12:50 pm
nyydynasty wrote:noticed since I've upgraded my Pixel 3 XL to Android Q beta 4, it downloads all files as MOBI instead of APK. Any thoughts on this?
Jul 30th, 2019, 12:50 pm
Jul 31st, 2019, 12:20 pm
I think the MOBI files on Q are related to how the file downloads and some conflict with the huge new scoped storage in Android Q.

Please resolve.

However, most of those MOBI files will install if you rename them to a .APK file.
Jul 31st, 2019, 12:20 pm
Aug 1st, 2019, 4:27 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Zaertix wrote:Is there a reason why I'm showing as a 'simple' user in the mobile app? Should I show up as anything special? I'm curious.

If you have a Premium subscription (which you do) you can login to Premium after clicking Premium Downloads on any release. The app will then show you as a Premium user.

happens on pretty much all apps I download. I'm on the Android Q beta. Some download as MOBI and some download as APK. None of them install, even if I rename the MOBI as APK. I'm guessing the Q Beta has something to do with it because it wasn't an issue until I upgraded.
Aug 1st, 2019, 4:27 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Aug 4th, 2019, 6:54 am
We are looking into the Mobi rather than APK issue.
Aug 4th, 2019, 6:54 am
Aug 4th, 2019, 4:13 pm
How do you pm someone if the links no longer work?
I'm using my Android phone. I have to use "desktop view" when I use chrome.
Thanks all
Dj
Aug 4th, 2019, 4:13 pm
Aug 6th, 2019, 6:25 am
Conductordan wrote:How do you pm someone if the links no longer work?
I'm using my Android phone. I have to use "desktop view" when I use chrome.
Thanks all
Dj

There's no way to do it from the Android app. If you're doing it from your browser on mobile you can click on the user's username and there will be a link to send a PM at the bottom of the next page.
Aug 6th, 2019, 6:25 am
Aug 11th, 2019, 9:10 am
I changed the default download location but it still creates the folders in the default location as well as the new location.

A few releases I downloaded were saved as .mobi files instead of .apk. Though that's already been mentioned.

Comments don't seem to save, either.
Aug 11th, 2019, 9:10 am

Support developers! If you like their work, buy it!

Former Android Mod & Major Releaser
Aug 15th, 2019, 3:56 am
I have two questions. First, is there a way to block forums in the app like there is on the web site? All these romance/erotica novels are driving me crazy. I love the app and it's so much better than the web site on my phone. But looking through search results is impossible.

Second, when I try to set the default download location to my SD card, I get a message saying Sorry, you can't choose that directory. Please choose a directory on the external storage.

Thanks
Aug 15th, 2019, 3:56 am
Aug 19th, 2019, 2:04 pm
I downloaded the app, gave it the access to my storage. But why does the download app need an access also to my photos, media, and files?
Aug 19th, 2019, 2:04 pm