Section head: Crackalicious
Oct 26th, 2018, 12:55 pm
I have been a bit of a lurker the last few years, and had 1 year upgrades. As a thank you to all of you that work so hard to make this site the amazing community it is, I decided to pay the $85. Best. Decision. Ever.

With my crazy arse job as a manager at a busy airport hotel, and losing my 54 year old husband to a massive heart attack in April, reading is my escape from the rigors of reality, as I know it is to so many people that use this site.

Please consider upgrading. Besides the great benefits, it is also says thank you to everyone who works so incredibly hard every day to make this place amazing.
Oct 26th, 2018, 12:55 pm
Oct 26th, 2018, 4:11 pm
None of the download links for Premium members seem to be working today. I get "failed to connect to..." no matter what the host source is.

Any help?
Oct 26th, 2018, 4:11 pm
Oct 26th, 2018, 4:22 pm
michailbachtin wrote:None of the download links for Premium members seem to be working today. I get "failed to connect to..." no matter what the host source is.

Any help?

This has been fixed, there was an issue that we quickly resolved.
Oct 26th, 2018, 4:22 pm
Oct 27th, 2018, 9:57 pm
Sfiles.org is currently working very slowly and timing out. You might get the error "Couldn't connect to sfiles.org at port 443". This is happening on their end and unfortunately there is nothing we can do. If it fails the first time and you press the arrow again it might work, I've had it go through about 50% of the time.
Oct 27th, 2018, 9:57 pm
Oct 28th, 2018, 3:58 am
I just got on board with premium and it is great! So much easier and I looooove Mobilism. Thank you!
Oct 28th, 2018, 3:58 am
Oct 30th, 2018, 12:58 pm
I can't download directly from cfiles or sfiles with my Mobilism Premium account and yet most books posted lately seem to be only for those 2 file sites. Isn't there a rule anywhere stating that books should be posted to at least *one* site that supports the Mobilism downloader? Otherwise why did I spend the money?
Oct 30th, 2018, 12:58 pm
Oct 30th, 2018, 7:11 pm
bigbywolf wrote:I can't download directly from cfiles or sfiles with my Mobilism Premium account and yet most books posted lately seem to be only for those 2 file sites. Isn't there a rule anywhere stating that books should be posted to at least *one* site that supports the Mobilism downloader? Otherwise why did I spend the money?

Cfiles had a crashed table, I contacted their owner and he fixed it, so it's working in our Premium Downloader again.

I mentioned issues with Sfiles above: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=5933960#5933960
According to their owner, they are currently in the process of upgrading to better servers and he promised to have everything fixed by Nov 1st.

Both filehosts are on our list of supported filehosts, along with a multitude of others, but the Premium Downloader is only able to fetch files as long as the filehost in question actually works. We do our best to provide you with convenient downloading but in this case were thwarted by issues on the filehosts' end. When this happens I contact the owners of the filehosts and ensure that they are aware of the problem and doing something about it. If the problem persists for too long, we remove the filehost from our list of supported filehosts.
Oct 30th, 2018, 7:11 pm
Nov 1st, 2018, 12:45 am
again, none of the link seem to work...
Cfiles - arrow don't work so I try clicking the link and window don't let me download cause it is dangers (for all files even the ones I download before which is ok)
Sfiles - arrow don't work, click the link but after generate the link the site can't found it...

Please check and will try again tomorrow.

Thanks

Bubble
Nov 1st, 2018, 12:45 am
Nov 1st, 2018, 1:48 am
Cloudyfiles has changed their domain again, from cfiles .net to clfiles.com. We've added a filter to rename all old links and support for the new domain in the Premium Downloader. If you do not yet see blue arrows next to clfiles.com links, please refresh your https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml

@Bubblex the issue with Sfiles has been explained here: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=5933960#5933960 - their owner promised to fix the filehost by Nov 1st. We cannot do anything if the server of a filehost is overloaded.
Nov 1st, 2018, 1:48 am
Nov 4th, 2018, 8:36 pm
I loved the free Premium Trial and wish to subscribe. Unfortunately neither PayPal or Bitcoin work for me: Note: 1) There is no phone service or phone number where I live due to last year's Hurricane Maria. 2) BitCoin: "Buys Not Supported :Coinbase does not currently support buys in your country." 3) Same with PayPal.

Any other suggestions?
Nov 4th, 2018, 8:36 pm
Nov 5th, 2018, 2:22 am
Alexocana wrote:I loved the free Premium Trial and wish to subscribe. Unfortunately neither PayPal or Bitcoin work for me: Note: 1) There is no phone service or phone number where I live due to last year's Hurricane Maria. 2) BitCoin: "Buys Not Supported :Coinbase does not currently support buys in your country." 3) Same with PayPal.

Any other suggestions?

Coinbase is just one of the many places where you can buy Bitcoin. It's a currency built to be used anywhere and you should be able to acquire it anywhere as well, just search Bitcoin Puerto Rico (I'm assuming that's where you are).
Nov 5th, 2018, 2:22 am
Nov 5th, 2018, 12:42 pm
A big shout-out to all those that keep the site going. I've gone Premium to help just a little in my way.
Nov 5th, 2018, 12:42 pm
Nov 5th, 2018, 5:16 pm
just try the trial, looks like very very useful !!! awesome bro !!!
Nov 5th, 2018, 5:16 pm
Nov 5th, 2018, 8:14 pm
Errors

Couldn't connect to clfiles.com at port 80

Couldn't connect to srfiles.com at port 443

People are still posting to these sites yet they don't work download wise..
Nov 5th, 2018, 8:14 pm

No longer active.
Nov 5th, 2018, 10:57 pm
Same as above. clfiles, slfiles and more...
Nov 5th, 2018, 10:57 pm