All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Oct 18th, 2017, 4:20 pm
V1.91 no longer working on Samsung Galaxy S5. Is this by design since the v2.0 version?... on which by the way I cannot log in with my username & password.

Thanks!
Oct 18th, 2017, 4:20 pm
Oct 18th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Same here on Galaxy s4. I think the only option is to go with the Mobilsm 2.0 app....
Oct 18th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Oct 18th, 2017, 4:49 pm
Hello, first of all thanks for the great work with the v.2.0 app. I was wondering if you guys are considering on putting also a dark amoled theme to it.
Also I wanted to know smth more about the version tracker. How does it work? Is it a premium feature only? It's not loading anything when i try...
Thanks!
Oct 18th, 2017, 4:49 pm
Oct 18th, 2017, 6:34 pm
Everything is fine beuiful etc...etc...BUT why i cant see in a list or in one section the latest games. If i click on more latest games it shows me the games 5 days ago.
Oct 18th, 2017, 6:34 pm
Oct 18th, 2017, 7:13 pm
I'm on nougat and use the latest dolphin version as browser. When i hit "open in browser" in Mobilism Markt 2.0 and dolphin starts, it breaks link handling. I cant download anything, back or forward button in tab bar don't work as well.
Oct 18th, 2017, 7:13 pm
Oct 18th, 2017, 7:29 pm
I've been a member for a long time. The app version 1 I enjoyed because it had a dark theme, it had the new items listed together, and allowed external browsers to get the files. Why did we remove all of the things that made the first version of the mobilism market app so great? Please consider the constructive feedback and consider the changes. However let me say that this site is the best on the internet. Thanks for all everyone does here.
Oct 18th, 2017, 7:29 pm

Dont offer everything but dont offer nothing
Oct 18th, 2017, 8:27 pm
Greetings Mobilism Fans,

I'm not the official spokesperson for the release of the new Mobilism v2.0 app, but I can address some comments here with the general information that I possess at this time.

@crazysane, @cap1986 - Dark Theme: I miss this feature very much myself as I'm a creature of the night and have sensitive eyes. There was initially a Dark Theme included in the Alpha version, but it apparently caused some technical problems along the way. It was then removed for the time being, but it might be implemented in the future as it's a highly requested feature.

@gastoni, @cap1986 - Non-Functional v1.91: The old Mobilism Market is no longer functional at this time, and will not connect to the server. I suspect that version is the end of an era as the original programmer has long left Mobilism for other endeavors. I would love to see both clients work, but I highly doubt that will be the case. We shall see, but I wouldn't count on the old client being supported as we move forward.

@mortalgun - Games Section Issues: As I posted on the previous page, the Games Section is indeed not displaying currently posted apps. They now appear as random threads instead of being in chronological order, and seems to be stuck displaying the same releases. This has been reported and will likely be fixed very soon to function as the Apps Section does currently.

@greystoke - Download Failures: There appears to be an issue with random download failures that is happening with me, too. I have not been able to figure out a workaround to this other than to use a web browser to download those particular problematic releases if you experience these issues. This problem has been reported and should be addressed very soon.
Oct 18th, 2017, 8:27 pm
Oct 18th, 2017, 11:35 pm
Ibrahim eltabay wrote:Can't download v 2.0!
What's the problem?

same here
Oct 18th, 2017, 11:35 pm
Oct 19th, 2017, 12:41 am
Wow... wow.. and wow! Awesome work!!!
Edit: deleted my question because a lot of work went into this app so I'll be grateful for what you've done. Thanks! :thumbup:
Oct 19th, 2017, 12:41 am
Oct 19th, 2017, 4:43 am
iRashiD wrote:
Ibrahim eltabay wrote:Can't download v 2.0!
What's the problem?

same here

Copy the link address of the download link then open it in a new tab. It worked for me. I'm using Chrome btw.
Oct 19th, 2017, 4:43 am
Oct 19th, 2017, 6:12 am
The latest games section shows latest games when in the scroll bar at the top but then goes in it's own stupid random order on the actual page and I have no way to actually Organise it? Bit guttered you completely killed v1, that will always be my favorite, especially while be v2 seems so unfinished and rather frustrating...
Oct 19th, 2017, 6:12 am
Oct 19th, 2017, 6:45 am
There will be a new version today with lots of fixes.
Oct 19th, 2017, 6:45 am
Oct 19th, 2017, 7:54 am
is there no way to take a look to the device independent section? i can't find it.
Oct 19th, 2017, 7:54 am
Oct 19th, 2017, 10:07 am
I LOVE it but... What's happened to the VR section please, it seems to have disappeared in the "by category" bit or have I simply overlooked it?
Oct 19th, 2017, 10:07 am