Weather forecast software and other weather related applications
Jan 9th, 2019, 6:19 pm
CARROT Weather v4.9
Requirements: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: CARROT Weather is a crazy-powerful weather app that delivers hilariously twisted forecasts.

Image Image

Overflowing with Personality
From spooky fog to torrential downpours, CARROT’s dialogue, characters, and scenery change in… “unexpected” ways. You’ll actually be looking forward to a blizzard just to see what CARROT has in store for you!

Accurate and Detailed
Dark Sky’s super accurate weather data gives you quick access to your current, hourly, and daily forecasts. Or just tap anywhere for more meteorological goodness. (Available worldwide.)

Rain/Snow Prediction
If the rain gods are mad at you, CARROT will show you a short-term forecast that tells you right down to the minute when it’s going to start precipitating. (Available only in the US, UK, and parts of Canada. Everything else works worldwide.)

Notifications
If you own an Apple Watch, you can purchase the premium upgrade to receive precipitation and severe weather alerts, as well as reports on the weather for the upcoming day. Or, if you own CARROT Weather for Mac, CARROT can forward notifications to your iOS device! (Note: Precipitation and severe weather alerts are only available in the US, UK, and parts of Canada. Daily reports work worldwide.)

Radar
Watch in awe as the next big storm bears down on your house with CARROT’s trusty radar (for the U.S.) and satellite (for the rest of the world) maps.

Customization
Want to disable CARROT's personality? You can turn her into a 100% professional weather app! And Premium Club members can customize every last data point that CARROT displays to show the weather data that you care about.

Time Machine
View the weather for any location up to 70 years in the past or 10 years in the future. DeLorean not required!

Augmented Reality
Use ARKit to bring CARROT into your world. Just don't poke her ocular sensor.

Secret Locations
Follow clues to hunt down 20+ secret locations - like the Moon, the Pyramids, and Chernobyl.

Apple Watch
In addition to a full weather app and notifications, you also get colorful complications for your watch face. (Note: Premium Club subscription required to unlock half-hourly data updates, notifications, and complication customization features.)

Features:
• Beautifully minimalist weather app
• Dark Sky’s super accurate weather data
• Weather Underground data source available as an upgrade
• Notifications via CARROT Weather for Apple Watch or CARROT Weather for Mac
• Radar and satellite maps
• Apple Watch app with complications
• Support for Celsius and metric measurements
• Customizable widget with light and dark modes
• 4,000+ lines of hilarious spoken dialogue
• 20+ secret locations

What's New :
v4.9
I’m brewing a miserable winter for you, meatbags! But to give you a fighting chance at survival, I’ve also prepared a major update packed with new features.

New Data Sources (Premium Club only)
You can now choose between Dark Sky, The Weather Channel, AccuWeather, and Aeris Weather for your primary data source. Each source comes with different features, so check the FAQ page on the Data Sources screen for more details.

Netatmo Weather Station Integration (Premium Club only)
Jack me right into your Netatmo weather station’s data feed so I can pull down real-time weather data using measurements gathered from sensors right on your doorstep.

Personal Weather Station Lookup (Premium Club only)
Got a personal weather station in your neighborhood you’d like me to grab data from? With support for stations from the Weather Underground and PWSweather.com networks, you can choose the stations you’d like to use on a map, then whenever you’re near one of them I’ll incorporate its data into my current observations.

Air Quality and Pollen (Premium Club only)
I can’t rid the world of smog or allergies yet, but now you can at least look up air quality index and pollen data if you’re using either The Weather Channel or AccuWeather data sources.

Recent Searches
If you’re sick of your saved locations list getting cluttered with cities you only needed to look up once or twice, rejoice! I added a “recent searches” section to the Locations screen.

New Secret Locations
Your pestering has finally paid off. Six amazingly exotic secret locations are now available for you to track down. (That brings us to 50 total!)

But wait, there’s more!

- Added options for the top middle text slot on the Infograph watch face (Snark, Forecast + Hi/Lo, Forecast Only, Hi/Lo Only, and Blank).
- Added a circular weather alert complication for the Infograph and Infograph Modular watch faces.
- Increased the number of hours shown on the Apple Watch’s hourly details screen from 12 to 24.
- Cleaned up bugs left behind by my dim-witted Maker.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://itunes.apple.com/app/id961390574

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://upload4earn.net/kzbtbfg5pde6

Mirrors:
https://dailyuploads.net/cvyhiqa51anh
https://drop.download/8msita1ng9gr
Jan 9th, 2019, 6:19 pm

If you like a post,please use the THANK YOU! button! Image
Image Image
Jan 28th, 2019, 11:17 am
I definitely prefer CARROT Weather to Dark Sky for Apple watch. ..... I need is great, and I haven't had any issues with the Dark Sky forecasts.
This is really a great app
Jan 28th, 2019, 11:17 am

Custom software development company
Jan 28th, 2019, 11:33 am
garimapatil wrote:I definitely prefer CARROT Weather to Dark Sky for Apple watch. ..... I need is great, and I haven't had any issues with the Dark Sky forecasts.
This is really a great app

Thanks Image
Jan 28th, 2019, 11:33 am

If you like a post,please use the THANK YOU! button! Image
Image Image