Anything that does not belong in the other categories
Aug 19th, 2015, 10:12 am
Anywhere Software B4i v2.00
Requirements: iOS device running iOS 7+
Overview: B4i - The simplest way to develop real-world, native iOS apps! B4i allows you to easily develop native iOS apps.

Description
B4i follows the same concepts as B4A, allowing you to reuse most of the code and build apps for both Android and iOS. This is the only development tool that allows you to develop native iOS apps without a local Mac computer.
Requires: (1) Apple developer account (costs $99 per year). (2) An iOS device running iOS 7+.

The compilation process requires a Mac computer. You can either use a local Mac computer or use our Hosted Mac Builder service (currently costs $26 per year). Note that if you use a local Mac computer then you can develop with the iOS simulator which does not require an Apple developer account.

The hosted mac builder service allows you to develop iOS applications without a local Mac computer. All of the development steps can be done with the builder service except of the final step which is uploading the application to Apple App Store.
This step requires a Mac or a service such as MacInCloud. Note that the builder is currently limited to projects of up to 40mb.

If you are less experienced with Mac OS then it is recommended to start with the hosted builder even if you have access to a local Mac computer.
Enter image here (replace this text). All images have to be uploaded to images.mobilism.org

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allwww.b4x.com

Download Instructions:
http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/aPONWKwq/file.html
Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/c6nqy5xgltat

Thanks go out to DePeeper and Dever for supplying this release and notes
Aug 19th, 2015, 10:12 am

Bazinga! !
Aug 19th, 2015, 2:09 pm
Posted earlier on the B4a forum post:

If you want to use the B4i you need the libraries that hopefully user dever will post.
You also need to install the B4iBridge iOS app to debug.
For more info see this tutorial here:
http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/thread ... 1/#content

1. You need to install the certificate from the link provided on this page above
2. Then go to http://www.pgyer.com/Reza123 and click the "Install App" button and you will find the app on your iOS device. This is a precompiled app. :)
3. Open the app and it will display an address.
4. Run B4i on your computer (windows) and from the menu :
Tools >> Device IP address >> New IP
and enter the IP address displayed on your device in the B4iBridge app.
5. If you are on the same Wifi network the Windows app will now connect to the ios app.
6. Create a NEW project and SAVE it.
7. Open the Designer
Designer >> Open Designer

Now when you add any "Views" like a button or some other object, you can see immediately how it will look on your device. :) Any changes you make in the designer will show up LIVE in the Bridge app. Check the B4X forum (link above) for more info.

Enjoy.
Aug 19th, 2015, 2:09 pm
Aug 19th, 2015, 2:16 pm
@deever
You MUST install the certificate FIRST given in the tutorial page posted above.
Once you have installed the cert. then go to the 2nd link where you will find the compiled B4i Bridge app. Click the INSTALL button and the app should install.

If it does not then this could be the problem:

1. You did not install the cert. correctly
2. On further thought, if you did install the cert and the app still will not install, then possibly it needs your device to be Jailbroken. My iPhone on ios8.4 is JB so that could be it, since I had no problem installing it.

If you still cannot install, even after JB then I will post the IPA file here so you can use a tool like iFunBox to install it manually on your JB device.
Please note that the bridge only assists when you use the designer to see what the layout looks on a iDevice. If you want to install IPA's on your own device then you will need a Mac, Xcode and a Jailbroken device.
Aug 19th, 2015, 2:16 pm
Aug 19th, 2015, 10:25 pm
I think my problem is the #2.
I dont want to do JB now, but, according what I read, when I do the whole process to use b4i (includding the Apple developer account), when I test my app, b4i create the bridge in my device. I'm not sure. But there can be a way to do this without JB lol

dapeeper, have you tested any app using b4i?
It's looking so complicated for me. What did you think?
Aug 19th, 2015, 10:25 pm
Aug 20th, 2015, 2:05 am
dever wrote:I think my problem is the #2.
I dont want to do JB now, but, according what I read, when I do the whole process to use b4i (includding the Apple developer account), when I test my app, b4i create the bridge in my device. I'm not sure. But there can be a way to do this without JB lol

dapeeper, have you tested any app using b4i?
It's looking so complicated for me. What did you think?

Anything to do with iOS is usually unnecessarily complicated because of Apples restrictions.

I have not yet tried this out on my iPhone but will do so soon. I have a MAC VM not a real MAC.
I will test a simple app and see how it goes and will post my observations here.

JB is very easy and anyone who wants to do it should do it very soon before Apple stops signing IOS 8.4, because they have closed the hole with 8.4.1 which if you have installed 8.4.1, there is no JB.

Anyway you cannot use the program in this thread to make apps for the Apple store. For that you will need the full legal app as they will know if you do. This is only for learning and testing and for creating apps for yourself and your friends who have JB.

I will post after I have tested.
Aug 20th, 2015, 2:05 am
Aug 20th, 2015, 3:07 am
Yes, I agree.

I know if you have a Mac, in b4i 2.00 you can use the emulator to test the app. I dont know how, but its possible.
Aug 20th, 2015, 3:07 am
Aug 20th, 2015, 8:09 am
Here is the B4i-Bridge IPA. Extract from the ZIP and then use i-Funbox or some other tool to install on your iDevice.
Note: This will only work if you have a JailBroken device. You can try to install this from Xcode Organiser or iTunes on a non-JB device after you have installed the certificate from the link page in my post above, but no guarantee it will work as I do not have a NON JB device to test on.

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/X2UIMhol/file.html
Aug 20th, 2015, 8:09 am
Aug 25th, 2015, 11:51 am
wow.. nice.. anyone here knows how we can use local mac builder using VMWare/VirtualBox with MAC OS installed on it?..
Aug 25th, 2015, 11:51 am
Sep 8th, 2015, 5:12 pm
gazwe28 wrote:Anywhere Software B4i v2.00
Requirements: iOS device running iOS 7+
Overview: B4i - The simplest way to develop real-world, native iOS apps! B4i allows you to easily develop native iOS apps.

This above appears to be the V2.00 Beta Version.

There is a post on the B4i IR forum with links to the V2.00 Full (not beta) version, the medicine and the Mac server. If this is a newer version, then can someone who has access download and post these files on Zippyshare or some such server for download?

http://www.b4i.ir/thread94.html
Sep 8th, 2015, 5:12 pm
Oct 10th, 2015, 8:52 pm
Have anybody tested b4i?
Oct 10th, 2015, 8:52 pm
Oct 11th, 2015, 12:04 am
Could you use bal2bil.exe?
I convert my file, but when I try to open in B4i, opening from Designer, I got:

An error occurred
Error loading file.
'System.OutOfMemoryException'

How to fix it?
Oct 11th, 2015, 12:04 am
Nov 16th, 2015, 9:18 pm
I solved my problem above installing a newer version of B4A and saving again the designer files.

About 2.3, I tried access this link, but nothing occours when I try to download.
Another possibility?
Nov 16th, 2015, 9:18 pm
Jan 12th, 2016, 11:02 pm
Anyone have new version B4i v2.31?

Thanks.
Jan 12th, 2016, 11:02 pm