Keep yourself informed!
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:35 pm
SurfWitch wrote:I have been getting the Cloudflare checks for a week which I do not mind at all - shows that the system is working. But today I can only get to this forum, as soon as I click on Releases (I use the old Classic interface) I get “Error code: 1020” which apparently is Cloudflare blocking a suspect IP.

Clearing all caches & cookies, and changing browsers and devices hasn’t fixed it. But I am sure eventually it will work out . . .

Are you on a VPN/proxy?
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:35 pm
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:56 pm
I think when I went to the link I signed up for the wrong one..
I wanted the lifetime one with the premium download option.

If I did I'll wait a day or two before trying again.

Again, thanks for all you do.
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:56 pm

I'm just a girl that prefers books over a TV anyday..
Apr 19th, 2021, 8:14 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Are you on a VPN/proxy?

Definitely not VPN. Don’t know what a proxy is,[sorry] BUT, I am away from home base and tethering tablet to phone to get an internet connection that way.

I suspect that’s what is causing the problem and I won’t worry about it until I get back home and check in using my normal connection.
Apr 19th, 2021, 8:14 pm
Apr 20th, 2021, 3:42 am
I have been with mobilism through everything. Best forum to be part of hand's down
Apr 20th, 2021, 3:42 am
Apr 20th, 2021, 7:19 am
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong location.
The last two books I tried to download with the Premium Downloader from drop.download arrived as 1 kb files.
Apr 20th, 2021, 7:19 am

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Apr 20th, 2021, 10:52 am
I'm more concerned that my lifetime subscription ends on 31 December 2037.

How does Mobilism know when I'm going to die?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Apr 20th, 2021, 10:52 am
Apr 20th, 2021, 11:17 am
Can't add anything new to the above posts, except that it is brilliant to actually get information about the issues. To paraphrase stillnoar, it's a sick feeling when a site you rely on just disappears and you don't know why.

I agree wholeheartedly about the Premium - "best thing since sliced bread"!

To all support staff: Thank you for all your good work, keep it up! A big "Wi" to you all!

Regards
P.
Apr 20th, 2021, 11:17 am
Apr 20th, 2021, 3:48 pm
Hello :D, sorry to bother, but i bought the premium + VIP account and i don't see any change in my account, can someone help me, i don't know what i'm doing wrong!

TIA! :D
Have a nice day
Apr 20th, 2021, 3:48 pm

ImageImageImage
Apr 20th, 2021, 7:34 pm
If you need to know I'm also getting Cloudfare checks with no VPN nor proxy. I get them on a few other sites and they're not terribly obtrusive.
Apr 20th, 2021, 7:34 pm
Apr 20th, 2021, 8:17 pm
VIXXEN93 wrote:Hello :D, sorry to bother, but i bought the premium + VIP account and i don't see any change in my account, can someone help me, i don't know what i'm doing wrong!

TIA! :D
Have a nice day

Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied.

pinkfish wrote:I'm more concerned that my lifetime subscription ends on 31 December 2037.

How does Mobilism know when I'm going to die?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's just how our system displays it- the last day of the year 20 years from the year of purchase. On my end your account shows up as Lifetime without an expiration date so I think you can plan to pass this account on as part of an inheritance. ;)

PollyannaRoe wrote:Apologies if this is posted in the wrong location.
The last two books I tried to download with the Premium Downloader from drop.download arrived as 1 kb files.

Please see: viewtopic.php?p=8509210#8509210
We were in touch with Dropapk's owner yesterday and they're still working on it.

sparky123 wrote:If you need to know I'm also getting Cloudfare checks with no VPN nor proxy. I get them on a few other sites and they're not terribly obtrusive.

That's normal, everyone is supposed to be getting it every two hours.
Apr 20th, 2021, 8:17 pm
Apr 21st, 2021, 4:02 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@Readeraholic you're already a lifetime member so I can't do much there, but to those with existing yearly Premium subscriptions feel free to PM me and I'll add a month to your account (just quote this post).

Hi, I wanted to discuss the offer of adding additional time for existing premium users? Thank you.
Apr 21st, 2021, 4:02 pm
Apr 21st, 2021, 4:21 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@Readeraholic you're already a lifetime member so I can't do much there, but to those with existing yearly Premium subscriptions feel free to PM me and I'll add a month to your account (just quote this post).

Many thanks for your kind offer of an extra month I happily accept
Apr 21st, 2021, 4:21 pm
Apr 22nd, 2021, 12:11 pm
Damn slimy assed mousy invaders constantly burrowing, digging and attacking the web which renders this necessary. Still despite the inconvenience caused by them I hope this site continues to persist through all problems like this.
Apr 22nd, 2021, 12:11 pm
Apr 22nd, 2021, 1:18 pm
Hey Disk4mat,

since i don't know where to ask. Why is it every single time when i press the blue arrow i have to enter my premium login?
It is so annoying.
Apr 22nd, 2021, 1:18 pm
Apr 22nd, 2021, 1:27 pm
I have the same problem !!!!!
Apr 22nd, 2021, 1:27 pm